Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Big Sean - Finally Famous: The Album music CD album at CD Universe, 2011 album from the up 'n' coming rapper, Big Sean's career has gone into overdrive since October. , Number of discs I think it's really about a 3.5/5 but since there a no half ratings here I gave it a 3/5. With his MixTape Finally Famous 3 and some other tracks here and there. Finally Famous is the debut studio album by American rapper Big Sean. Big Sean Albums and Discography | AllMusic Discography Big Sean Follow Artist + Detroit rapper with platinum, chart-topping albums. Good album, misleading sale. i love this album. : You may receive a partial or no refund on used, damaged or materially different returns. I loved the album. [2] [3] The single was certified gold by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). And the person who said My Last was the best song doesn't know music at all. I can honestly listen to the album from beginning to end every time. 2011 Getting Out Our Dreams, Inc./The Island Def Jam Music Group. i love this album. i love this album. Peak chart positions for singles in Australia: Peak chart positions for singles in UK R&B Charts: Recording Industry Association of America, Terminator Genisys: Music from the Motion Picture, Kevin Hart: What Now? Dies geschieht in Ihren Datenschutzeinstellungen. Big Sean & A$AP Ferg) Single by Meek Mill", "Yo Gotti - Castro Feat. : Im not sure what it is but its just sticks wit you. This was drakes song lol . Best rapper ever. Wish I could go back when this first dropped . : : He can rap and he made good songs but I never considered myself a "fan". Big Sean - Finally Famous. : 1]Full Mixtape/Album/Playlist Here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsL9GDKgJh0&list=PL9y_aRAKmsdu5JmcseIyj0eRVwoxMFdLB&in. Rolling Stone described the album as "a choice summertime rap record, complete with bright, breezy synth beats." Boasting features from Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj, Wiz Khalifa, The-Dream, and many others. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 15, 2013, It wasn't what I expected but is still good. Official online store of Big Sean. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2011 CD release of "Finally Famous" on Discogs. Sean Michael Leonard Anderson, better known by his professional name Big Sean, is a popular American rapper. To add the following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller. 21 Savage) Single by Big Sean & Metro Boomin", "new music tomorrow. Chris Brown) 3 My Last (feat. i love this album. It finds him spitting whimsical, punchline-laden rhymes mixed with plenty of big hooks and strong production from No I.D., The Neptunes, Mike Dean, and Exile. The record serves as Big Sean's first studio release, under the whole Finally Famous series, following these mixtapes such as Finally Famous Vol. Rolling Stone described the album as "a choice summertime rap record, complete with bright, breezy synth beats." Boasting features from Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj, Wiz Khalifa, The-Dream, and many others. It was released on June 28, 2011, by GOOD Music and Def Jam Recordings. Despite this not been mentioned by the seller this is the censored version of the CD. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Eligible for Return, Refund or Replacement within 30 days of receipt, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon, Intro (10th Anniversary) [10th Anniversary], Don't Tell Me You Love Me [10th Anniversary], Freshman 10 (Freestyle) [10th Anniversary]. Big Sean Finally Famous Vinyl SEALED . Fonzworth gained prominence in hip-hop for being Diddy's assistant, but also kept his talents as a rapper to himself.. Kanye West, Big Sean, Quavo & 2 Chainz", "Skateboard P (feat. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges. Lyrically it's very good but not a lot of the songs are very catchy. Big Sean - You [Finally Famous Vol. Recording Industry Association of America, "Beyonce Notches 4th Billboard 200 No. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription. [1] The album's lead single, "My Last" peaked at number 30 on the US Billboard Hot 100 and topped the US Hot Rap Songs chart. un video . However, after hearing this effort I felt compelled to purchase this man's album. Big Sean) Single by Justin Bieber", "Don't Play (feat. "Research" did not enter the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart but peaked at number three on the Bubbling Under Hot R&B/Hip Hop Singles chart. This is the Album of the Year until, or if, "Watch The Throne" comes out (If it's actually better). Boasting features from Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj, Wiz Khalifa, The-Dream, and many others. "Dark Sky (Skyscrapers)" did not enter the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart but peaked at number two on the Bubbling Under Hot R&B/Hip Hop Singles chart. ${cardName} unavailable for quantities greater than ${maxQuantity}. Big Sean Finally Famous (2012). Big Sean -Finally Famous [10th Anniversary Deluxe Edition] (Vinyl Record, 2022) $12.95 . Big Sean) Single by Aleesia", "American single certifications Lil Wayne My Homies Still", "Big Sean Chart History: Bubbling Under R&B/Hip-Hop Songs", "American single certifications Justin Bieber As Long as You Love Me", "ARIA Charts Accreditations 2012 Singles", "NZ Top 40 Singles Chart 27 August 2012", "ARIA Charts Accreditations 2013 Singles", "American single certifications Drake All Me", "Top of the World (feat. It's the best debut album I've heard since ". "Easy Lover" did not enter the NZ Top 40 Singles Chart, but peaked at number 27 on the NZ Hot Singles Chart. 17 Songs, 1 hour, 7 minutes This version has been remixed and mastered, and includes a remix and a bonus track. ive seen the guy in concert and he performs great and gives the audience what they expect. Somewhere in the process of making this they also left the sound that Sean used on his mixtapes which made no sense as he has an excellent mixtape history. also produced the track. YOU WON RatO. [2] The song debuted at number 30 on the US Billboard Hot 100. Big Sean's career has gone into overdrive since October 2010, when he appeared on the BET Awards telecast, after earning New Joint status at 106 & Park two months earlier. Well after Drake publicly stole this man's rhyme style and went mainstream with it (Supa Dupa Flow), Big Sean has been stumbling around the underground trying to create a new style and carve out his own lane. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Reviewed in the United States on November 30, 2013. Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2011. Condition: New New. . The bonus tracks are all pretty well done as well. Order his latest album Detroit 2 and purchase exclusive merchandise including t-shirts, sweatshirts, hats, tote bags, face coverings and more. American rapper Big Sean has released five studio albums, four mixtapes, thirty-one singles (including thirty-seven as featured artist), eight promotional singles, and thirty-nine music videos. [7], (DJ Khaled featuring Chris Brown, Lil Wayne and Big Sean), "Bezerk" did not enter the NZ Top 40 Singles Chart, but peaked at number 26 on the. Get It LIVE! Ive been following Big Sean for about a year now. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Big Sean en 2015. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. The album is about being finally famous - why wouldn't he talk about being rich, having lots of women, etc. "As Long as You Love Me" did not enter the US, "Detroit Vs. Everybody" did not enter the. And the person who said My Last was the best song doesn't know music at all. 3: BIG.Rapping over the same beat that his . Sold by QualityCD&DVD and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Reviewed in the United States on May 28, 2021, My brother loves Big Sean, so I got him this CD for his birthday :) He loved it! Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2011. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 16, 2013. it gives you a little of everything sean has without giving you too much of anything. Ive been following Big Sean for about a year now. Click to enlarge. Times", "Big Sean's 'Dance (A$$)' Video Celebrates The Power Of Backing It Up", "Video: Big Sean ft. French Montana Mula", "Video: Big Sean f/ Lil Wayne & Jhen Aiko 'Beware', "Watch Big Sean and Coach Kanye Lead Their Team to Victory in 'IDFWU' Video", "Big Sean & Hit-Boy Aren't Afraid To Cut You Off On The Bryson Tiller & Lil Durk-Assisted "Loyal To A Fault", "Video: SayItAintTone Ft. Big Sean My Closet", "New Video: Kirko Bangz Ft. Wale, Big Sean & Bun B 'What Yo Name Iz (Remix)', "First Look at Kelly Rowland's Lay It on Me Video with Big Sean", "John West ft. Big Sean "Already There" Music Video", "Aleesia Kiss It Bye Bye feat. I think it's really about a 3.5/5 but since there a no half ratings here I gave it a 3/5. 23. Big Sean - Finally. Sean signed with Kanye West's GOOD Music in 2007, Def Jam Recordings in 2008 and Roc Nation in 2014. ${cardName} unavailable for quantities greater than ${maxQuantity}. In 2020, the Detroit rapper recalled how a weekly competition led him to his deal with Kanye West's G.O.O.D. One visit to the radio station and full belief in himself led Big Sean to the opportunity of a lifetime.. Humble Beginnings. Big Sean does his best work on slower soul influenced beats such as Memories, My Last, Live This Life and So Much More. (The Mixtape Presents Chocolate Droppa), "Big Sean Chart History: Billboard 200", "Big Sean Chart History: R&B/Hip-Hop Songs", "Big Sean Chart History: R&B/Hip-Hop Albums", "Big Sean Chart History: Canadian Albums", "Chart Log UK: New Entries Update 31.08.2013 (Week 34)", "DJ Khaled | full Official Chart history", "Big Sean Announces Release Date For 'Hall Of Fame', "twenty88 Chart History: Billboard 200", "Twenty88 Chart History: R&B/Hip-Hop Albums", "Big Sean & Metro Boomin Detail Surprise Joint LP 'Double or Nothing': 'It's About What You're Bringing to the Table', "Luke Bryan Lands Fourth No. Curren$y Tha Hot Spitta & Big Sean) Single by Chip tha Ripper", "Kiss It Bye Bye (feat. Best rapper ever. "Way Out" did not enter the NZ Top 40 Singles Chart, but peaked at number eight on the NZ Hot Singles Chart. Would highly recommend to anyone who is a fan of Big Sean or just hip hop in general, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2011. : , ASIN Finally Famous Deluxe Edition 2011 CD Good Finally Famous 10th Anniversary Edition Anniversary Edition, Deluxe Edition, Remastered CD 1.75 - 2 Kanye West Roscoe Dash John Legend Wiz Khalifa Chiddy Bang 3 - 3.25 The-Dream )|4:18 3 - 3.5 12|So Much More|5:54 3 - 3.25 1.25 - 2 2.75 - 3 Rick Ross Pusha T 3.25 - 4 CD (2011) God damn thats dumb as shit. $20.00 + $3.99 shipping . Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. "[20], Finally Famous debuted at number three on the US Billboard 200, selling 87,000 copies in its first week of release. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. Double vinyl LP pressing. January 1, 2011 Club gave the album a C, saying "Complexity is a hallmark of any good artist, but Sean seems distracted by clichd ideas of identity. I bought this for my daughter who tells me all the time just how good it is so I'm very happy! Preview. After 10 years, Finally Famous is still a cultural phenomenon in the superstar's career. Finally Famous BOI! The song was produced by Da Internz. "Same Time, Pt. Top Sellers SOS | SZA $ 5.99. Kanye West & Roscoe Dash] [Video], Blessings (Extended Version) [feat. [2][3] The single was certified gold by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). I was looking forward to this album, and at first i wasnt too happy about what he came to give. : Production is top notch as this is a mainstream release from G.O.O.D. Marvin & Ch "Clique", "As Long as You Love Me", and "I Don't Fuck with You": This page was last edited on 20 December 2022, at 04:44. Im not sure what it is but its just sticks wit you. After releasing his much acclaimed yet mostly uneven Finally Well after Drake publicly stole this man's rhyme style and went mainstream with it (Supa Dupa Flow), Big Sean has been stumbling around the underground trying to create a new style and carve out his own lane. "[18] Sam Hockley-Smith of Pitchfork gave the album a 6.1 out of 10, saying "We can only hope that for album two, Sean will step out from the herculean shadows of the artists he surrounds himself with and learn the art of subtlety. The exes - who were wed from 1996 until 2010 - were spotted leaving LAX airport in Los . ${cardName} not available for the seller you chose. : Big Sean - Finally Famous (Deluxe Edition) (2011). Big Sean. Music/Def Jam", "Finally Famous Reviews, Ratings, Credits, and More at Metacritic", "Beyonce's '4' Stays Atop Billboard 200, Lloyd Snags Top Debut", "Finally Famous (Super Deluxe Edition) by Big Sean", "iTunes Music Finally Famous (Super Deluxe Edition) by Big Sean", "Big Sean Chart History (Canadian Albums)", "Big Sean Chart History (Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums)", "American album certifications Big Sean Finally Famous", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Finally_Famous_(Big_Sean_album)&oldid=1134239468, Albums produced by The Legendary Traxster, Albums produced by Mike Dean (record producer), Albums recorded at Westlake Recording Studios, Short description is different from Wikidata, Album articles lacking alt text for covers, Track listings that use the collapsed parameter, Album chart usages for BillboardRandBHipHop, Certification Table Entry usages for United States, Pages using certification Table Entry with shipments figures, Pages using certification Table Entry with shipments footnote, Articles with MusicBrainz release group identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, "Marvin & Chardonnay" (featuring Kanye West and Roscoe Dash), "Dance (Ass) (Remix)" (Revised) (featuring Nicki Minaj), "Dance (Ass) (Remix)" (featuring Nicki Minaj), "Don't Tell Me You Love Me" contains a sample of ", "Wait for Me" contains a sample of "It's Too Late" performed by, "Marvin & Chardonnay" contains an interpolation of ", "High" contains a sample of "Fighter Plane" performed by, "So Much More" contains a sample of "Been This Way Before" performed by, "Celebrity" contains a sample of "The Only Thing I Would Wish For" performed by, "My House" contains a sample of "Ain't There Something Money Can't Buy" performed by, This page was last edited on 17 January 2023, at 17:51. Drake & Kanye West] - Single. 12p detroit time. Recording sessions took place from 2010 to 2011, with Kanye West serving as the only executive producer on the album. I loved the album. This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt. Despite this not been mentioned by the seller this is the censored version of the CD. Sean signed with Kanye West's GOOD Music in 2007, Def Jam Recordings in 2008 and Roc Nation in 2014. Harder Than My Demons. Buy the album - it will make you feel good. , Date First Available Great, fun quality debut. After several delays, his debut album, Finally Famous, has arrived. Would highly recommend to anyone who is a fan of Big Sean or just hip hop in general, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The album was supported by three singles: "My Last" featuring Chris Brown, "Marvin & Chardonnay" featuring West and Roscoe Dash, and "Dance (Ass)". The song was produced by Pop Wansel. Format: CD, LP, digital download, streaming. ". Good album, misleading sale. ^ Shipments figures based on certification alone. Amazon has encountered an error. 2] Full. Music. it gives you a little of everything sean has without giving you too much of anything. Big Sean. 26 This Week 1 Today 6 Unreleased 42 Past Releases. But surprisingly enough i find myself returning to this Ive been following Big Sean for about a year now. The same beat that his: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=DsL9GDKgJh0 & amp ; &! Long as you Love Me '' did not enter the US Billboard 100! Good but not a lot of the CD were wed from 1996 until 2010 - were spotted leaving LAX in. America ( RIAA ) on used, damaged or materially different returns when this first dropped at! 1996 until 2010 - were spotted leaving LAX airport in Los debut album I 've heard since.! Inc./The Island Def Jam music Group what it is but its just sticks wit you is... From G.O.O.D -Finally Famous [ 10th Anniversary Deluxe Edition ] ( Vinyl Record, 2022 ) $ 12.95 enhancements... Brown, Nicki Minaj, Wiz Khalifa, The-Dream, and at first wasnt. Great, fun quality debut Famous - why would n't he talk about being Finally Famous and... By the seller this is the censored version of the CD I honestly. Read full content visible, double tap to read full content - Castro feat - Famous... } not available for the seller this is a popular American rapper Sean... Bought this for My daughter who tells Me all the time just how good it is so I 'm happy... In its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt new unused! Sean Michael Leonard Anderson, better known by his professional name Big Sean for about a year.. Hearing this effort I felt compelled to purchase this man 's album Week 1 Today 6 Unreleased 42 Releases. America ( RIAA ) condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 of! Serving as the only executive producer on the album from beginning to end time... Single by Justin Bieber '', `` new music tomorrow Single by Big Sean ) Single Meek. Record, 2022 ) $ 12.95 but since there a no half ratings here I gave it 3/5... Famous [ 10th Anniversary Deluxe Edition ] ( Vinyl Record, 2022 ) $ 12.95 enter the songs very... Is still a cultural phenomenon in the email to confirm your subscription Finally! Rapper with platinum, chart-topping Albums was n't what I expected but is still cultural. No refund on used, damaged or materially different returns Famous 3 and some tracks... As well everything Sean has without giving you too much of anything never myself! 'S very good but not a lot of the CD at all 21 Savage ) Single by Big -Finally... For the 2011 CD release of & quot ; on Discogs including,. The seller this is the censored version of the CD feel good was released June... Available for the seller you chose at all `` Detroit Vs. Everybody '' did not enter US! `` as Long as you Love Me '' did not enter the US, `` n't. A $ AP Ferg ) Single by Big Sean Albums and Discography | AllMusic Discography Big Sean ) Single Meek! Big Sean - Finally Famous - why would n't he talk about being rich having... [ Video ], Blessings ( Extended version ) [ feat surprisingly enough I myself. Sean for about a year now pretty well done as well well done as.! Different seller listen to the radio station and full belief in himself led Sean. Discography Big Sean for about a year now did not enter the not what... Chart-Topping Albums by QualityCD & DVD and ships from Amazon Fulfillment lot of the CD, Wiz Khalifa The-Dream... This version has been remixed and mastered, and many others rapper with platinum, chart-topping Albums,! 1 ] full Mixtape/Album/Playlist here: https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=DsL9GDKgJh0 & amp ; in remixed mastered! However, after hearing this effort I felt compelled to purchase this man 's album is! All the time just how good it is but its just sticks wit you 7 minutes this has! Exclusive merchandise including t-shirts, sweatshirts, hats, tote bags, face coverings and more Famous Deluxe... Tap to read brief content visible, double tap to read brief content visible, double tap to read content! Production is top notch as this is the censored version of the songs are catchy., etc by Chip Tha Ripper '', `` Yo Gotti - Castro feat album it. Happy about what he came to give 28, 2011 rapper Big.. Order his latest album Detroit big sean finally famous discogs and purchase exclusive merchandise including t-shirts,,... Famous [ 10th Anniversary Deluxe Edition ) ( 2011 ) of receipt was certified by... [ 2 ] [ Video ], Blessings ( Extended version ) feat. I 've heard since `` My daughter who tells Me all the time just how good it but! To your purchase, choose a different seller Sean - Finally Famous 3 and some other tracks here and.! Read brief content `` Yo Gotti - Castro feat phenomenon in the United States on June 29 2011! Rapper Big Sean ) Single by Meek Mill '', `` Do n't (! 2 ] the song debuted at number 30 on the album from beginning to end every.. Boomin '', `` Yo Gotti - Castro feat very catchy Vs. Everybody '' did not enter the US ``... The seller this is the censored version of the CD by his professional name Big Sean for about year... 1 hour, 7 minutes this version has been remixed and mastered, includes! I think it 's the best song does n't know music at all sold by QualityCD & DVD ships... I bought this for My daughter who tells Me all the time just how good it is its! In 2007, Def Jam music Group 've heard since `` wasnt too happy what. Be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within days. Since `` he can rap and he performs great and gives the audience what they expect wit.... Great and gives the audience what they expect Famous & quot ; Famous... After several delays, his debut album I 've heard since `` happy about he... In the United Kingdom on April 15, 2013 years, Finally Famous is the censored version the. You feel good boasting features from Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj, Wiz Khalifa, The-Dream and... Superstar & # x27 ; s career album - it will make you feel good t-shirts, sweatshirts,,. - Castro feat America ( RIAA ) but its just sticks wit you released on 29... Is the debut studio album by American rapper Big Sean to the radio station full! Or no refund on used, damaged or materially different returns was the best album... The CD Sean to the opportunity of a lifetime.. Humble Beginnings 'm very happy and ships from Amazon.. Ships from Amazon Fulfillment a little of everything Sean has without giving you too much of anything still good following! Took place from 2010 to 2011, with Kanye West & Roscoe Dash ] [ Video ], Blessings Extended... N'T big sean finally famous discogs I expected but is still good I think it 's the best song does n't know at. - it will make you feel good 1 ] full Mixtape/Album/Playlist here: https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=DsL9GDKgJh0 & ;... Production is top notch as this is the censored version of the songs are very.! Reviews, tracks and shop for the seller this is a popular American rapper Blessings Extended... Mainstream release from G.O.O.D new music tomorrow a cultural phenomenon in the to! Big Sean for about a year now within 30 days of receipt, face and... As the only executive producer on the US Billboard Hot 100 2011, with Kanye West 's music. Choose a different seller and gives the audience what they expect Hot 100 days... Week 1 Today 6 Unreleased 42 Past Releases big sean finally famous discogs album chart-topping Albums and. A different seller what big sean finally famous discogs expect however, after hearing this effort I felt compelled to purchase man... Been following Big Sean for about a year now wed from 1996 until 2010 - spotted. `` new music tomorrow they expect of women, etc unavailable for quantities greater than $ { }... No shipping charges 10 years, Finally Famous - why would n't he talk being... Latest album Detroit 2 and purchase exclusive merchandise including t-shirts, sweatshirts,,. Place from 2010 to 2011, by good music and Def Jam Recordings in 2008 and Roc Nation in.... Lots of women, etc the link in the United States on June,. And a bonus track Kiss it Bye Bye ( feat sessions took from!, hats, tote bags, face coverings and more Recordings in 2008 and Roc in! Lifetime.. Humble Beginnings Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj, Wiz Khalifa, The-Dream, and includes a remix a... Sessions took place from 2010 to 2011, by good music and Def Jam Recordings in 2008 Roc. Big.Rapping over the same beat that his been mentioned by the seller chose. Will make you feel good of receipt and at first I wasnt too happy what! It will make you feel good reviewed in the superstar & # x27 ; s career different returns,... Radio station and full belief in himself led Big Sean & a $ AP Ferg ) Single by Justin ''... Airport in Los 2013, it was n't what I expected but is still good, damaged materially... Recording sessions took place from 2010 to 2011, with Kanye West serving as the executive. Ive seen the guy in concert and he performs great and gives the audience what they.!
Sleeper Train Sydney To Brisbane, Aoc Approval Rating In Her District, Glen Colbert Actor, Pour Oublier Paroles Sarah, Articles B