The Golden Retriever is an all-around fantastic pet: affectionate, athletic, intelligent, and sociable. The broad head, with its friendly and intelligent eyes . Grooming: 2. There is also a condition with a genetic link called exercise-induced collapse (EIC), which can occur in young adult Labradors. They can have a high prey drive. For Bear Creek, breeding Labrador Retriever dogs is more than a business. Save my email address and password: Save just my email address: Always ask for my username and password Golden Paws Rescue Inc. OUR STORY Taylormade Miniature Golden Retrievers. The application system is very reliable. They health checks each dog for genetic issues like EIC and CNM and also ensure that each Labrador Retriever is cleared by the OFA for hips, eyes, and elbows. As a large, deep-chested dog breed, Labrador Retrievers are at a higher risk for bloat. James is a Software engineer and UX designer. And we heal them, love them, socialize them, get them healthy and figure out the very best home for them. My top pick for this list of great quality Labrador Retrievers in Colorado would go to the very dedicated Colorado Aspen Labs (not that all other breeders on this list are not dedicated). Labrador Retrievers are one of the most active dog breeds and need a lot of daily activity to be happy and healthy. We are long time Renew your Membership for 2023 now via Easy Dogs Entries! The main goal of the Labradoodle Share your thoughts on this breed with us! // --> JAVASCRIPT IS DISABLED. We aim at being strong advocates for the breed and we are passionate about the proper breeding of golden retrievers and wish to only improve this beautiful breed. This designer dog breed originated in Australia around 1988. Humans say all kinds of things about me: what I should and should not be allowed to do, what is good for me, what training is most effective, how I should play with my friends and my human family. Last updated competed in. 2023Greenfield Puppies. As with most dogs, they are sensitive to heat. Kathleen DesMaisons (505) 345-3737 We may have dogs that are not yet posted on the site. Decisions that, if made hastily or poorly, could lead to quite terrible consequences for all parties involved. We are always looking for foster homes. be made to ensure that the information We strive to produce puppies of high quality, soundness and excellent temperament. All their yellow Labrador Retrievers have great and healthy-looking skin. Golden. at six weeks, Golden Retriever Club of South From one year on, give the dog at least an hour. Dogs must be under 3 years of age. Does it fit in perfectly with my family? ), (s. Ch Baradav Flying Solo d. Ch Boolaroo Lois Lane), bred & owned by Ann Wallis Boolaroo Golden Retrievers, 1st Baby Puppy Bitch & Baby Puppy of Breed, GOLDEN RETRIEVER CLUB of SOUTH AUSTRALIA Inc, The following achievements have been awarded to BARADAVprogeny, THE YEO TROPHY awarded to either the TOP CONFORMATION DOG or BITCH, A Perpetual Trophy donated by Lucille Sawtell, (s.Gr Ch Tulzean Autumn Tango d. Baradav Hot Gossip), (s. Ch Goldfleece Knock On Wood d. Ch Baradav Dream Come True), (s.Ch Goldfleece Knock on Wood (AI) d. Ch Baradav Dream Come True), (s.Ch Baradav Iwoodream d. Ch Dobro Golden, RIVERLAND KENNEL and OBEDIENCEDOG CLUB(pm show), Golden Retriever Club Victoria Championship Show, Judge: Mrs Gillian Wicklow (UK) Gillbryan Golden Retrievers, (s. Ch Baradav Flying Solo d.Ch Goldntropics Luv Me Lots), ***********************************************, ************************************************, Judge: Mrs Erika Ward (WA) Fernavy Golden Retrievers formerly from UK, (sire: Ch Baradav Flying Solo dam: Ch Goldntropics Luv Me Lots), ***************************************************. They are also properly socialized with people of varying ages as well as various sounds, experiences and a lot of textures to help them better adjust. DevotedToDOG.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, amazon.co.uk, amazon.ca, Amazon.de and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program. The British Kennel Club first recognized the Labrador Retriever in 1903. Ethical. This gathering was organized by some of the lovely owners of our babies Maximus Goldens. Another way they socialize these pups is by exposing them to a variety of textures and experiences to ensure they easily fit into their new families. The more information you provide in your application, the better we can match. We are not taking a waiting list at the moment. ph: (08) 82485264. please leave a memento of your visit in our guest book. Councillors; Committees; Kennel Inspectors NT (0) Gr Ch Alnclair Maggie May - W & S McGrath. if(MSFPhover) { MSFPnav2n=MSFPpreload("_derived/photo.htm_cmp_canvas110_hbtn.gif"); MSFPnav2h=MSFPpreload("_derived/photo.htm_cmp_canvas110_hbtn_a.gif"); } They were bred for retrieval and will often sniff about for something to get into. function MSFPpreload(img) All their dogs come with an eye and hip guarantee that lasts a duration of 26 months. Although they can handle some alone time, Labs love to be with their families and thrive on attention from them, so they do not like to spend long periods of time alone. Chocolate Labs have a short, water-resistant coat that will shed year-round.