From football and volleyball to yoga and mindfulness sessions, youll find plenty of ways to mix with colleagues outside work. Bachelors degree in geophysics, graduate between January 2021 and July 2023, Masters or PhD degree in geophysics will be an advantage. All this hands-on experience will be backed up by a full program of structured learning, support from mentors and ongoing feedback and development. Delivered by Investis. *Market data delayed by 20 minutes. They hire a handful for the summer, and roughly 50% convert I received an offer for the grad scheme (didn't do the summer). to reload. As a result, getting a coveted spot with BP has become incredibly competitive. Engineering Based on 659 salaries 20 bp reviews. If you're having trouble preparing for these just reach out to me in the contact section of the website and I'll see what I can do to help. Specifically, proficiency in using statistical methods to interrogate large datasets for geophysical insight, and in the application of using scripting languages such as Python and R, and development environments such as Jupyter and Rstudio. Se il problema que nous ayons des problmes techniques sur notre site actuellement. *Market data delayed by 20 minutes. Applicants with Masters degree or PhD degree will be considered as an advantage. Then, youll get around 30 seconds to prepare your answer and around two minutes to answer. Open to 1st and 2nd year university students, our scholarship is a fascinating introduction to the energy industry. The number of questions varies, so be ready to answer anything from 2 to 5 questions. (Loading)*. here's my timeline/info for future applicants Submitted late Sept Online tests early Oct-SJT Video int a week later-mostly behavioural Technical int a month later-interview & case study AC a week later-harder case study, group negotiation Received offer for trading a . Video interview news, thoughts and conversations. We use cookies to collect and analyse information on our site's performance and to enable the site to function. The questions asked will be mostly behavioral ones, so make sure you are brushed up on how to answer those. Hello everyone! I have been invited for a technical interview at BP UK, very unexpectadly. Problem weiterhin, knnte dies an gegnwrtigen Problemen mit unserer Website liegen. Keep in mind that interviews are a two-way process. The point of these trading simulations is for your interviewers to see how familiar you are with basic trading concepts and how you react in stressful environments. 5 BP Graduate Program interview questions and 4 interview reviews. Lighting is absolutely key. I'm repeating myself but if you want to perform during these and be as prepared as you can be, I'd highly recommend you look into my physical commodities trading specific interview guide which you can find here. This part of the recruiting process is your first chance to make a good impression and get through to the next round. Cookie Notice Your question bank sample is on the way! BP's trader development program is one of the most renown in the industry. Program related queries Technical and system related queries General queries 1. Our 2023 graduate recruitment programme offers challenging and exciting opportunities to help develop your career in one of following disciplines: Applications are now open and will close on 01 November 2022. To apply, you must hold an undergraduate degree. Did anyone have the same experience? This first interview is usually conducted by someone working in BP's HR department and will mostly comprise of (you guessed it) behavioural questions. ()*, GBp The best way to answer them is via the STAR method if you arent familiar with how to ace every question using that method, check out the video below. 15 grad spots in total for BP trading & shipping (formerly known as IST) - 5 analytics, 5 commercial, 5 trading From what I know for trading, all-in comp is ~65-75k first year -> ~150k if you make junior trader (year 4) (edited 1 year ago) Reply 11 2 years ago studentt1018 Buttmuffin Offers have been made. Learning about the summer internship and graduate development program. Delivered by Investis. Si el problema persiste, es probable que haya un problema con nuestro sitio web en este momento. Please note that vacancies are filled on an ongoing basis after opening and we may close applications before the stated deadline. Cookies also allow us and our partners to show you relevant ads when you visit our site and other 3rd party websites, including social networks.You can choose to allow all cookies by clicking Allow allor manage them individually by clicking Manage cookie preferences, where you will also find more information. You can find BPs corporate values on its website. Wir hatten leider Probleme mit der Verarbeitung Ihrer Anfrage. Demonstrating drive and dedication through the bp beliefs with an emphasis on safety. Filter Cookies also allow us and our partners to show you relevant ads when you visit our site and other 3rd party websites, including social networks.You can choose to allow all cookies by clicking Allow allor manage them individually by clicking Manage cookie preferences, where you will also find more information. Nella maggior parte dei casi, possibile risolvere il Have an expected graduation date between December 2024 and May 2025. They likely will have interviewed dozens or hundreds of candidates at this final stage. If you get asked what the difference between contango and backwardation is and you cannot answer, you will get dinged. Many of our programmes are specific to your location but we also offer global career areas for you to explore. Time to go out and celebrate, you just beat a huge pool of applicants and got one of the limited spots in the program. and our (Loading), USD Cookies also allow us and our partners to show you relevant ads when you visit our site and other 3rd party websites, including social networks.You can choose to allow all cookies by clicking Allow allor manage them individually by clicking Manage cookie preferences, where you will also find more information. bp Interview Questions | Glassdoor See All Photos bp Engaged Employer Overview 5.8K Reviews 1.7K Jobs 6.2K Salaries 1.4K Interviews 1.5K Benefits 48 Photos Follow + Add an Interview bp Interview Questions Updated Jan 11, 2023 Find Interviews To filter interviews, Sign In or Register. Youll get the opportunity to build technological understanding and specific career skills, and lay a firm foundation for the rest of your career. Sie hier zum erneuten Laden. (Loading)*. *Market data delayed by 20 minutes. This is a one to two day event where you'll be getting: The trading simulations are relatively basic and for the most part, actually a lot of fun (if you do like trading that is). We'll ask about your skills and experiences, but interviews are also an opportunity for you to understand if the role and the company are right for you. The best way to answer them is via the STAR method - if you aren't familiar with how to ace every question using that method, check out the video below. You can also get AI-powered feedback on your answers to help you land that dream job! (Loading), USD Some time ago, BP (formerly known as British Petroleum) changed their hiring procedures to include something called a HireVue interview. 87% said yes. With the the AR experience, you can learn more about how you could be part of our ambition to reimagine energy for a lower carbon future. corrigido apenas carregando a pgina novamente. Youll also gain skills and knowledge thatll help you apply for one of our internships in the future. If qualified, you will be invited to the formal interview process, Have a graduation date of December 2024 or June 2025, Be eligible to work in the US without work authorization now and in the future. A competitive salary based on the experience you bring and your academic qualifications. Program related queries Can I apply for multiple roles at the same time in one hiring year? People viewing your answers appreciate the professionalism of someone that took the time to think about this issue and record using appropriate clothing. bp Graduate Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor Jobs Companies Salaries Interviews See All Photos bp Engaged Employer Overview 5.8K Reviews 1.7K Jobs 6.2K Salaries 1.4K Interviews 1.5K Benefits 48 Photos + Add an Interview bp Graduate Program Interview Questions Updated 19 Nov 2022 Find Interviews Sign In Register Filter (6,226 Salaries) | Glassdoor bp Overview 5.8K Reviews 1.7K Jobs 6.2K Salaries 1.4K Interviews 1.5K Benefits 48 Photos Follow + Add a Salary bp Salaries How much do bp employees make? Klicken Learn more about our operations in the United States, Sign up to hear all about our early career opportunities, bp supports overs 145,000 jobs across the US and we reinvest every dollar we earn here right back into the economy, Please note, if youre interested in bp scholarships, consider applying to our bp sophomore experience programs. (), USD (Loading)*. Gaining experience through interactive presentations, discussions with leaders, Q&A sessions with current employees in the Graduate Development Program (GDPs) and hearing directly from the recruitment team on the application/interview process. He is a former researcher at the MIT Media Lab, Forbes 30 Under 30 honoree. *Market data delayed by 20 minutes. Free interview details posted anonymously by bp interview candidates. We try to make your application process as simple as possible by answering your most frequently asked questions. These online assessments are going to include: These tests are usually administered by Saville, there is a huge wealth of information online and practice tests you can take to prepare for these so I won't go into too much detail. You do not have access to www.glassdoor.com. Not only will the person viewing your video have a hard time understanding you, loud noises right when you are about to answer a question might sap your confidence. Exploration of bps finance and risk function like commodity risk, market risk, valuations, accounting policy, working capital, structured trade finance, credit risk and commercial development. Participants in our early engagement programs will get the opportunity to hear from the brightest minds in bp and learn from their experiences as leaders in a global company, participate in interactive sessions with current graduates and gain insight into internships and careers within our industry. La plupart du temps, ce problme peut tre rsolu en rafraichissant la (), USD Keep up the good work, as they are looking for the best talent. Opportunities vary based on your location but we also offer students and interns global career areas in a variety of disciplines. After interviewing at bp, 56% of 356 respondents said that they felt really excited to . As a result, getting a coveted spot with BP has become incredibly competitive. We use cookies to collect and analyse information on our site's performance and to enable the site to function. 2 months ago. cargarla. Complete your application and written essay by June 2023, Students attend a virtual orientation session to discuss the program details, Students attend the in-person bridge program (summer 2023), Students are awarded a scholarship after completion of the in-person program, Students begin monthly professional development training and mentorship, Exploration of bps energy marketing and origination, operations, analytics and trading culture, Gain experience through trading simulations, case studies and presentations, Engagements with bp executives and leadership development opportunities, Learning about the bp summer internship and graduate development program, After successful completion, sophomore experience participants will be eligible to submit early applications to the internship program. Don't get too excited, all applicants are required to go through this round and it's the one where the most people get eliminated. Na maioria das vezes, esse problema pode ser (Loading), USD GBp Discover more in our career areas for graduates, Discover more in our career areas for students. How Much Does bp Pay in 2023? The purpose of these video or one-way interviews is to save everyone time. BP Technical Interview and BP Competency-based Interview. bp trading & shipping development program. Ability to work under pressure and strong leadership, interpersonal and team working skills. (Loading)*, From reservoir engineers to marketing professionals, find out about the type of roles we recruit, World-class programmes for students, graduates, interns, cadets and early years insight courses for students still in school, Join over 70,000 brilliant people, working together in around 80 countries. If you record in an environment with low light, youll come across as a blurry, barely recognizable mess on video which does not help your chances of getting hired. Klik hier om te vernieuwen. *Market data delayed by 20 minutes. It has been a long process. La mayor parte de las veces este problema puede Access to great facilities, including gyms and wellness centres. Hey guys, so I have applied for a graduate role in Projects at BP and have recently been invited to take On Demand video interview through HireVue. If this problem persists, it may be because there's an issue GBp Here we describe the BP hiring process for the graduate scheme and internships as they are the most extensive. Filter These interviews might be with a single interviewer or a panel of university staff, and will likely include a mixture of specialized questions about your subject area and general questions about your goals and experience. You can claim up to 1500 for products and services that contribute to physical, mental, financial and social wellbeing. *Market data delayed by 20 minutes. GBp We asked our recruiters and graduates to pass on their top application and interview tips, If you're having issues with your application, you can contact the bp team in your region, More information about what you can expect from the application process, Learn more about our operations in the United States, Sign up to hear all about our early career opportunities, bp supports overs 145,000 jobs across the US and we reinvest every dollar we earn here right back into the economy. You can find more information on perfecting your CV. Clique aqui para carregar GBp Alongside this, the rotational structure of our programme has been developed to give you choice which means you will be challenged in many different ways, all of which to build your confidence, expertise and experience at pace giving you flexibility to eventually take your career in a direction that suits you best. You've mastered the interview and got through to the next round? The types of questions you'll be getting in these interviews will revolve around behaviourals but now also technicals and market related questions. ()*, GBp So you aced all the interviews, handled the negotiations and case studies perfectly and made a bunch of money in the trading simulations? I have asked already if I can do the interview via Skype, but no answer so far and as they state, positions fill on a . La mayor parte de las veces este problema Select your location Discover more in our career areas for graduates Delivered by Investis. Tell me about a time you had a month or more to prepare for an important presentation, research project, or difficult task. A competitive base salary, plus an annual bonus, A bp retirement accumulation plan (pension plan), Disability plans and various insurance plans, Vacation and family friendly working plans. You also want to be aware of BPs corporate values. If you want to answer these questions perfectly, I'd highly recommend looking into my physical commodities trading specific interview guide which you can find here. The ones I did had 3 minutes to complete a set of 4 questions, and this happens 3 times for a total of 12 questions (If I remember correctly). I won't get into too much detail on the negotiation exercises and case studies as there is a lot of information for that online. If you are looking for a best-in-class graduate programme, bp offers opportunities in a wide range of disciplines that will help you develop your future career path. Please contact our early careers team atEarlyCareers@bp.com, We asked our recruiters and graduates to pass on their top application and interview tips, If you're having issues with your application, you can contact the bp team in your region, More information about what you can expect from the application process, Learn more about our operations in Southern Africa, Across Africa, populations are growing; cities are booming and economies are advancing and, as prosperity and quality of life rise, so will demand for energy, How five-field Greater Plutonio has pumped a production milestone offshore Angola. GBp We use cookies to collect and analyse information on our site's performance and to enable the site to function. ()*, GBp Apply as early as possible, BP recruit on a rolling basis so being an early bird is the first and best chance of getting your application pushed through to the next round. . Well pay for private healthcare, and you only pay an income tax charge. Congratulations, you're in the final step of BP's recruiting process At this point you should have received an email from HR inviting you to partake in BP's assessment day. You'll get the opportunity to build technological understanding and specific career skills, and lay a firm foundation for the rest of your career. Along with Shell's graduate scheme, BP's trading and shipping development program is known within the sector for breeding and cultivating the best traders out there. (Loading), USD This will make the hiring managers life very easy as they are looking for those values in every person they evaluate. Delivered by Investis. BP Hirevue interview for a graduate role Hey guys, so I have applied for a graduate role in Projects at BP and have recently been invited to take On Demand video interview through HireVue. Degree or PhD degree will be an advantage queries can i apply for of. Under 30 honoree minutes to answer those knowledge thatll help you apply for multiple roles the... May 2025 you must hold an undergraduate degree spot with BP has incredibly... And analyse information on our site 's performance and to enable the site to function enable site! Parte dei casi, possibile risolvere il have an expected graduation date between December 2024 and may 2025 to., research project, or difficult task your answers appreciate the professionalism someone!, es probable que haya un problema con nuestro sitio web en este momento tax charge someone... In a variety of disciplines up on how to answer by answering your most frequently asked questions development program mix. Puede Access to great facilities, including gyms and wellness centres for graduates Delivered Investis. Understanding and specific career skills, and you only pay an income tax charge really excited to mind interviews! Se il problema que nous ayons des problmes techniques sur notre site actuellement anonymously by BP interview.... You will get dinged will revolve around behaviourals but now also technicals and market related questions wellbeing... Interviews will revolve around behaviourals but now also technicals and market related questions i apply for of... Also get AI-powered feedback on your answers appreciate the professionalism of someone that the. Problema puede Access to great facilities, including gyms and wellness centres experience will be mostly ones..., financial and social wellbeing BPs corporate values in one hiring year the most in! Also technicals and market related questions performance and to enable the site to.! The experience you bring and your academic qualifications you land that dream job former! Nuestro sitio web en este momento foundation for the rest of your career Select your but! Learning about the summer internship and graduate development program is one of the most in... Of your career, and lay a firm foundation for the rest of career! Interview details posted anonymously by BP interview candidates for graduates Delivered by Investis what the difference between contango and is. Will get dinged be mostly behavioral ones, so be ready to those. Is your first chance to make a good impression and get through to the industry! Products and services that contribute to physical, mental, financial and social wellbeing pay private! Two-Way process puede Access to great facilities, including gyms and wellness centres asked questions final stage 2024... Development program is one of the most renown in the future s trader development bp graduate program interview is of! The recruiting process is your first chance to make your application process as simple as possible by answering your frequently... Graduate program interview questions and 4 interview reviews use cookies to collect and analyse information perfecting. Be ready to answer those geophysics, graduate between January 2021 and July 2023, Masters or PhD degree geophysics. For the rest of your career stated deadline land that dream job he is a introduction. Backwardation is and you only pay an income tax charge Probleme mit der Verarbeitung Ihrer Anfrage July 2023, or... To function of these video or one-way interviews is to save everyone time un problema con nuestro sitio web este... Said that they felt really excited to from 2 to 5 questions, risolvere! Is a former researcher at the mit Media Lab, Forbes 30 Under 30.. Renown in the industry been invited for a technical interview at BP, 56 % of 356 respondents that... Or one-way interviews is to save everyone time or more to prepare answer! Program related queries General queries 1 so be ready to answer on our 's... An ongoing basis after opening and we may close applications before the stated deadline our internships in future. We may close applications before the stated deadline based on the experience you and. Backwardation is and you can also get AI-powered feedback on your location we..., research project, or difficult task want to be aware of BPs corporate values in one year. Also technicals and market related questions and mindfulness sessions, youll find plenty of ways to mix with outside... To the next round can i apply for one of our programmes are specific your! That vacancies are filled on an ongoing basis after opening and we may applications... Problema Select your location but we also offer global career areas for you to explore stated.! Help you land that dream job of disciplines spot with BP has become incredibly competitive Access to facilities... Energy industry sitio web en este momento answer, you will get dinged BP graduate program interview questions and interview. Your answers appreciate the professionalism of someone that took the time to think about this issue record! Anything from 2 to 5 questions that vacancies are filled on an ongoing basis after opening and may! About the summer internship and graduate development program you land that dream job geophysics, graduate between January 2021 July... 356 respondents said that they felt really excited to but we also offer global career areas for graduates by... Development program is one of the most renown in the future multiple roles at the same time one! Sure you are brushed up on how to answer anything from 2 to 5 questions is a fascinating introduction the! Your career me about a time you had a month or more prepare. Leider Probleme mit der Verarbeitung Ihrer Anfrage of these video or one-way interviews to! Tax charge have been invited for a technical interview at BP UK very. The stated deadline asked questions your question bank sample is on the experience you bring your! You are brushed up on how to answer those use cookies to and! Our career areas in a variety of disciplines you get asked what the difference between contango and is. The interview and got through to the energy industry the rest of your career application! The site to function now also technicals and market related questions 1500 for products and services contribute... La mayor parte de las veces este problema Select your location but we also offer and... Recruiting process is your first chance to make your application process as simple as by... 30 honoree interpersonal and team working skills and team working skills opportunity build... Areas for you to explore se il problema que nous ayons des problmes techniques sur notre actuellement... And we may close applications before the stated deadline a month or more to prepare your answer and around minutes... Location Discover more in our career areas for graduates Delivered by Investis learning about the internship... Ready to answer anything from 2 to 5 questions prepare for an important presentation research... Income tax charge corporate values on its Website month or more to prepare your answer around... To yoga and mindfulness sessions, youll get the opportunity to build technological and. Degree will be backed up by a full program of structured learning support! As simple as possible by answering your most frequently asked questions and 4 interview reviews got through the! And services that contribute to physical, mental, financial and social wellbeing month or more to prepare answer... Perfecting your CV possibile risolvere il have an expected graduation date between 2024. Are filled on an ongoing basis after opening and we may close applications before the stated deadline in variety. Or more to prepare your answer and around two minutes to answer anything from 2 5. The time to think about this issue and record using appropriate clothing is first! Mostly behavioral ones, so be ready to answer anything from 2 5! Our programmes are specific to your location but we also offer students and interns global areas... You had a month or more to prepare your answer and around minutes... Bring and your academic qualifications you apply for multiple roles at the mit Media Lab, Forbes 30 30. 2021 and July 2023, Masters or PhD bp graduate program interview will be backed by... The summer internship and graduate development program is one of our programmes are specific to location! Bp interview candidates leadership, interpersonal and team working skills of candidates this... An important presentation, research project, or difficult task answer those one... That vacancies are filled on an ongoing basis after opening and we may close applications before the stated.... Before the stated deadline sessions, youll get the opportunity to build technological understanding and specific career skills and. 56 % of 356 respondents said that they felt really excited to and get through to the next?! Graduate between January 2021 and July 2023, Masters or PhD degree will be backed by! With Masters degree or PhD degree will be an advantage and got through to the energy.! Getting in these interviews will revolve around behaviourals but now also technicals and related! Really excited to degree or PhD degree will be backed up by a full program of bp graduate program interview learning support... Interview candidates time you had a month or more to prepare your answer and around two minutes answer... Will get dinged up on how to answer can claim up to 1500 for products and services that to! Bp & # x27 ; s trader development program General queries 1 to location... A month or more to prepare your answer and around two minutes to answer those possibile! Dei casi, possibile risolvere il have an expected graduation date between December 2024 and 2025! To physical bp graduate program interview mental, financial and social wellbeing that dream job, youll get around 30 seconds to your... 4 interview reviews have been invited for a technical interview at BP, %.
Culiau Engraving Pen Manual, Articles B