WebTry calling our Customer Service Team at 1-800-269-2609; theyll be happy to help. 2010 was the year when this unit was built. The first two numbers are the year of manufacture. Your Comfortmaker home air conditioner, heat pump or furnace carries a limited warranty on all functional parts. * Serial#. Some part of the furnace were sprayed when they painted the At times, the information may not be readily available. Goodman furnace serial number lookup. comfortmaker. Both Carrier and Comfortmaker offer efficient HVAC units. The serial number is a key to determining what year and month your Lennox air conditioner was manufactured. Please contact GreenSky for full terms and conditions of their Consumer Financing Program at (866) 936-0602 or. In a bind and need parts today? So the serial number So leave your worries out in the cold and find your home comfort solution that's backed by protection to ensure years of reliable performance. By looking at the serial number on my furnace, I can tell how old it is. The first two numbers after a single letter in the serial number are the year of manufacture of a Comfortmaker system by International Comfort. What's wrong? A serial number starting with 0193, for example, may have been made the first week of 1993. The SEER rating of an air conditioner is the ratio of the cooling output of the air conditioner over a normal cooling season divided by the amount of energy it used in Watt-Hours. The first pair of numbers is the year, and the second pair of numbers is the week. Get Notified About Each Recall via Email. Results only display general parts warranties.There may be other specific warranties tied to your record that may differ in length. Where is the air filter for my central air conditioner and furnace? Find a local Carrier expert you can trust. WebIn Windows, search for and open Command Prompt . All of our products are designed for quality, energy efficiency and reliability to deliver the total home comfort you can expect from Comfortmaker Heating & Cooling Products. Will closing doors reduce my heating and cooling costs? In order to get access to the sticker, you must first remove and put aside the front door of your furnace. SEARCH BY MODEL NUMBER PARTS FINDER. Detecto una fuga de gas en su hogar o negocio. Please note that neither Daikin North America LLC, nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries controls the information on such third party website, and it is not responsible for the availability of such sites and is not responsible for, nor is it obligated to provide any technical support for, any content, products, services, security or other materials available on such sites. A furnace identification plate may be seen on the inside of a cabinet, near the entrance panel, on both gas and oil furnaces for domestic use. Learn about our energy efficient innovations that can help you save on your heating & cooling energy expenses, while ensuring your home is comfortable. download the manual for model icp n2a330aka200 central air conditioner. Extended warranty coverage contingent on registration of the product within 90 days of installation and only applies to the original homeowner. Alternatively, the plate may be seen on the exterior of certain other Lennox products. Click Here. 1155, Col. San Juan de Guadalupe C.P. Age: The first two digits of the serial number represent the week, and the third and fourth digits show the year, and the last two digits indicate the month. Comfortmaker is a subsidiary of the carrier group of companies. Look for the model number. Captcha Validation failed. The next two digits represent week. Pay close attention to the Warranty Conditions and the Limitations of Warranties sections detailed on the certificate. How did homes stay cool in Florida before air conditioning? The first pair of numbers is the year, and the second pair of numbers is the. User Guide and FAQs. Learn how to choose and maintain your HVAC system. The formula looks like this: (wattage input / 1000 = kW) x cost per kWh x hours per day use x number of days per month/year = Average price. . As a result, the serial number shown below shows that it was manufactured in 2007. How do you decode a furnace serial number? The same compressors are used. The first two digits can be the week of the year that the unit was manufactured, with the third and fourth number indicating the year. Webmanufacture (as indicated by the model and serial number). On the majority of models, the nameplate is permanently attached to the rear of the cabinet. WebICP No Hassle Replacement Warranty. The No Hassle Replacement Limited Warranty is matched to four main line product This site is maintained by Technical Hot and Cold. Keeping your We will get it done for you. * Other key components, such as heat exchangers, may carry a longer limited warranty. Find Out Why Daikin Stands Behind Its Products. To determine other key specs of your HVAC system, see one of these other blog posts: How can I find out the SEER of my air conditioner? * Model. In a hurry? Lennox air conditioner serial numbers are composed of 10 characters that follow a specific pattern. Make a note of the whole serial number. Web*Enter Your Serial Number Are you original purchaser? All Rights Reserved. * Last Name. You will need to have your model and serial numbers. To learn more about heating and air conditioning systems, see these other blog posts: My air conditioner won't turn on. for ateam inspection by two FL-licensed contractors and inspectors. It consists of at least 3 or 4 digits at the beginning of the serial number. The first two numbers might represent the week of the year in which the unit was made, with the third and fourth digits representing the year in which the unit was manufactured. What are the most common problems with wall/window air conditioners? On the website, you may look up warranty information. Why is my air conditioner not cooling enough? Toggle menu. See warranty certificate for complete details. Goodman Furnace serial number lookup is a service that provides the owners of their heating appliances with the unique serial number of their Goodman furnace. WebWelcome to ICPTempstarParts.com. How do I read my comfortmaker model number? arcoaire. These trademark holders are not affiliated with Technical Hot and Cold or this ICPTempstarParts.com. Coverage for the equipment is included at time of purchase. Potential installing dealer charges may include: labor, warranty processing fees, service call charges, etc. Why does it take so long to cool a house when an air conditioner has been off for a while? Looking for additional information about your warranty record? To access the Warranty section of the website, go to the horizontal navigation bar at the top of the page. Brands not offering online warranty lookup: Heil. Labor Charge, Warranty Processing Fees, Service Call Charge, etc. That pattern is four digits, one letter, and five more digits. Inspections, Installations, Repairs & Maintenance, Vancouvers Best Heating & AC Service Solution. WebCheck your warranty click on the logo below for your brand to check your warranty. Product Type. For residents of California or Quebec the term of your warranty may be enhanced with additional coverage. Comfortmaker premium products include our No Hassle Replacement limited warranty, and all of our products are covered with a 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration. So leave your worries out in the cold and find your home comfort solution that's backed by protection to ensure years of reliable performance. Comfortmaker 10 means simply it is a 10 SEER system. Para nosotros usted es lo ms importante, le ofrecemosservicios rpidos y de calidad. Take a tour around a complete heating and cooling system to discover how matched products work together for enhanced home comfort. The Consumer Financing application process is separately and wholly administered by GreenSky Trade Credit, LLC (GreenSky) and not by Daikin North America LLC or any of its affiliates. So the serial number shown below indicates a 2007 manufacture date. Comfortmaker produces products that are designed to keep your home happy, healthy and always at the right temperature. Parts Town has real OEM Comfortmaker parts and accessories to keep your furnace, air conditioner and HVAC system running smoothly and efficiently. Search. Both brands also have AC units that operate quietly. These trademark holders do not sponsor or endorse ICPTempstarParts.com or any of its products or comments. Look at the interior of the metal door for a label or tag listing the furnaces serial number. Go to the outside cabinet of the air conditioning system. The serial number is on the back of the furnace with a cover plate. Installation labor charges may apply. Here is an easy way to determine the "SIZE" of the "Comfortmaker 10 HVAC" Systems: Model No. U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission The link you selected is for a destination outside of the Federal Government. 4330 East-West Highway Bethesda, MD 20814, Contact Us: 800-638-2772 (TTY 800-638-8270) This code can find all information about your furnace on Goodmans website. I have an old Comfortmaker central air conditioning unit. We strongly recommend that you refer to the Warranty Certificate that was provided with your equipment for complete details. All of our parts are brand new, genuine parts directly from the factory. Keeprite. - I have an old Comfortmaker central air. 3. Goodman furnaces have a serial number that can help you find the model, date of purchase, and lot number. Set Your Location Parts (402) Add to My Parts Snyder General 060602201 COIL COAX COND CU 042 Mfr Part #: 060602201 PT #: SNY060602201 Quantity Available: 0 Out of stock, but not out of mind! You may use the warranty information provided here when contacting a dealer to learn more about your coverage, or contact customer care at 1-800-CARRIER (1-800-227-7437) to ask questions about your policy.. Anyway, the unit has Parent Company: International Combort Products (ICP)., part of UTC. The first five digits of the Serial Number should be written down. Air Conditioning Parts All Air Conditioning Parts. Will closing doors reduce my heating and cooling costs? Add to cart What would you like to do next? As an example, consider the serial number 5498L9988. How can I find out the SEER of my air conditioner? The second code is the serial number and it can typically be found near where the power cord comes out of the back of your unit. Why has the thermostat screen gone blank? You will need to have your model and serial numbers Brands not offering online warranty lookup: Heil day and night Keeprite comfortmaker arcoaire airquest tempstar sanyo toshiba bard frigidaire aire-flo rinnai spacepak lochinvar Climatemaster Burnham wolf viking These pages provide you with peace-of-mind knowing that Daikin offers a full line of energy saving, energy intelligent products. So the serial number shown below indicates a 2007 manufacture date. Split system units must be matched with a Comfortmaker indoor coil or fan coil. SEARCH BY MODEL NUMBER PARTS FINDER. Also, construction methods and materials vary in different parts of the country and it is possible that important issues related to your area may not be covered here. Where is the air filter for my central air conditioner and furnace? They have a high seasonal energy-efficiency ratio (SEER), which ensures little or no electrical energy is wasted during their operation. Check our price for ateam inspection by two FL-licensed contractors and inspectors. it' s a comfortmaker model# ac( b or 8) 036a2c1, and there is another model# below that fba036gc1, serial# l, and. How did homes stay cool in Florida before air conditioning? To find the age of other home components, go to How can I find out the age of a roof? How do I find out what year my AC unit is? The third recommended Comfortmaker - which I immediately dismissed thinking it was along the Let us help identify your perfect system. Does an old air conditioner use more electricity as it ages? When a Comfortmaker system by International Comfort is serialised, the first two digits after a single letter represent the year the system was manufactured by the company. For Comfortmaker, you should look for two numbers at the far side of the middle of the cluster of numbers in the model number that are divisible by 6 or 12, which represent the nominal BTU of the system in thousands. The first Air Conditioning and Cooling Systems - Where can I find serial number or model number for old Comfortmaker air cond.? *To the original owner, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of new equipment. The date of manufacturing information is situated closer to the centre of the serial number, which indicates that it was manufactured more recently. How can I tell the age of a Comfortmaker air conditioner or furnace from the serial number? We are not affiliated with, and do not receive any compensation from, any of the companies or products mentioned in this blog. I cant find it? This site is run by Technical Hot and Cold and is a resource for finding service parts for ICP, Tempstar, Heil, Day & Night, Arcoaire, For example, a serial number beginning with 0193 may indicate that the item was manufactured during the first week of 1993. Linking to this external site does not constitute an endorsement of the site or the information it contains by CPSC or any of its employees. In the command prompt window, type wmic bios get serialnumber , and then press Enter. Pull off the removable door on the outside of your furnace; this is usually along the bottom of the front of the unit. Youll notice a metal plaque connected to it that contains the technical specifications for the system. The age is represented by a letter followed by a nine-digit number. Direccin: Calzada de Guadalupe No. Somos una empresa dedicada a la prestacin de servicios profesionales de Mantenimiento, Restauracin y Remodelacin de Inmuebles Residenciales y Comerciales. We are in Florida and provide plenty of information about hurricanes and sinkholes, for example, but nothing on basements and ice dams. All you need to do is use our websites Goodman furnace serial number lookup tool. Comfortmaker definitely has a name for itself. Toll-Free Consumer Hotline | Time: 8 a.m. - 5.30. p.m. If you have any questions, or are unsure of what part you need, you can reach out to us at 734-326-3900. If we look at the Bureau of Labor. There may be a date stamp to the right of the serial number. And by completing regular checkups and repairs both big and small many systems can last even longer. And to figure out what all the other numbers listed on the condenser data plate mean, go to our blog post How do I understand the air conditioner or heat pump condenser label (data plate)? WebComfortmaker serial number lookup" Keyword. The first two numbers are the week of manufacture and the following two numbers are the year of manufacture. Toggle menu. Does an old air conditioner use more electricity as it ages? To calculate the tonnage of your air conditioning unit, divide the figure by 12 (which equals 12,000 Btu/hr, or one tonne of cooling capability). The sequence of digits and letter that follow the term Serial on the identifying plate may be found by looking at it. Potential installing dealer charges may include: labor, warranty processing fees, service call charges, etc. Heating and cooling contractors sold the heaters nationwide from April 1994 to August 1996 for about $1,700. The limited parts warranty period as shown in the table under subsequent owner does not require registration. Near the top of the nameplate you should see the manufacturers date as a month and year. Through an industry-leading family of brands, including Automated Logic, Bryant, Carrier, CIAT, Day & Night, Heil, NORESCO and Riello, we offer an innovative and complete product portfolio, including air conditioners, heating systems, controls and aftermarket components, as well as aftermarket repair and maintenance. Also see our blog post How can I tell the size in tons of a Comfortmaker air conditioner or heat pump from the model number? Click Ok if you wish to continue to the website; otherwise, click Cancel to return to our site. Description: Ten (10) character Serial number begins with one (1) letter digit followed by nine (9) numerical digits. Goodman furnaces have a serial number. Electronic Purchase of HVAC Systems not covered by written warranties. Quick Answer: How Do I Read My Comfortmaker Serial Number. ICP makes oil and gas furnaces, heat pumps, and central air-conditioning systems for residential and commercial customers. We stock thousands of parts and have technicians who can help you find the correct part for your furnace, air conditioner or rooftop unit. Please submit the form again. WebSet your location and look for the Parts In Town logo to get real parts even faster. Place your order now and we'll get it to you ASAP. Tell us about your home and preferences, and get a customized recommendation, Carrier contractors are ready to help you create your ideal home environment. Dividing 24 by 12 equals 2 or 2 tons. Categories. and How do I determine the age of my water heater? So the serial number shown below indicates a 2007 manufacture date. This code can find all information about your furnace on Goodmans website. What are the most common problems with wall/window air conditioners? This may also show an actual manufacturers date, depending on the company that made the furnace. Ask your dealer for details. ICP will operate as a separate subsidiary of Carrier, and will maintain operations in Franklin, Tenn. ICPs unitary product lines include Arcoaire, Airquest, Comfortmaker, Heil, and Tempstar. You should be able to discover an even two-digit number somewhere in this string of letters and digits. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Goodman furnaces have a serial number that can help you find the model, date of purchase, and lot number. Protect your home comfort investment with exceptional warranties that give you additional comfort. The first two numbers after a single letter in the serial number are the The serial number stamped or printed on the compressor nameplate consists of eight or nine characters. In the above style, the determining factor is having a letter in the middle of the serial number. A server error occurred. ET. * Homeowner last name must be entered and verified to display complete limited warranty coverage. What is the best way to determine the age of a Lennox heat pump or air conditioner based on the model number? WebWarranty Lookup - HVAC Warranty | Daikin Comfort Home Warranty Look-up Warranty Look-up * Serial# * Model * Last Name Zip Code * Install Type Residential Commercial Multi-Family * Homeowner last name must be entered and verified to display complete limited warranty coverage. When a Comfortmaker system by International Comfort is serialised, the first two digits after a single letter represent the year the system was manufactured by the company. This site is run by Technical Hot and Cold and is a resource for finding service parts for ICP, Tempstar, Heil, Day & Night, Arcoaire, Comfortmaker and KeepRite HVAC units. Contact installing dealer for labor charge details. For Example, Model No. Consumers who own recalled furnaces should call their dealers to arrange installation of a free recall upgrade kit. The service ensures that no one else but the owner can activate a new furnace or change its features. From 2002 to 2009 the first digit represents the year. PARTS HOTLINE(TOLL FREE) US: 866-215-3831 CANADA: 913-825-6891. The date of manufacture can usually be found on these units. You may wish to review the privacy policy of the external site as its information collection practices may differ from ours. ICP is a United Technologies subsidiary (and part of its Carrier operating unit). Visit our HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING page for other related blog posts on this subject, or go to the INDEX for a complete listing of all our articles. Prior to replacing any unit, written authorization is required from the local Comfortmaker distributor technical service contact to validate that the unit was installed properly and that the component did not fail as a result of abuse. CPSC.gov is an official website of the United States government. 2) Under the opened lid on the ledge, stamped on a little plaque, to the right or to the left. The Ducane Company initiated the recall after it found a crack in one of its furnaces. Deaths, injuries, and property damage from consumer product-related incidents cost the nation more than $1 trillion annually. WebOpen the refrigerator door and search for the serial number on the inside. WebTo locate your registration, please enter last name and registration confirmation number or serial number What is wrong with an air conditioner when the air flow out of the vents is low? Warranty Lookup. Year of manufacture The first numerical digit of the serial number. How can I tell the age of a Comfortmaker air conditioner or furnace from the serial number? Sanitiza tu hogar o negocio con los mejores resultados. McGarry and Madsen, And to figure out what all the other numbers listed on the condenser data plate mean, go to our blog post, To find the age of other home components, go to. WebParts Town has real OEM Comfortmaker parts and accessories to keep your furnace, air conditioner and HVAC system running smoothly and efficiently. Learn about our innovative products and how they can help improve your comfort. They come at affordable prices and with a wide range of features to choose from. The Goodman furnace serial number lookup tool from our website makes finding your furnaces serial number easy and convenient. How to Find The Best Comfortmaker Furnace Model That Suits Your Needs Comfort makers are compact furnaces that are designed to heat small spaces rather than The first two numbers after a single letter in the serial number are the year of manufacture of a Comfortmaker system by International Comfort. On most units, the nameplate is fixed to the backside of the cabinet. Confirm, edit or reprint an existing ICP product registration. If it isnt present, check the freezers inside for it. It also comes with a manual on how to lock it. In this section, you will find nearly everything you need to understand the many features and benefits that are designed to offer you the best in indoor comfort. Work Day of the week of manufacture The 4th numerical digit of the serial number. For domestic air conditioning systems, the temperature should begin at 18 degrees and not exceed 60 degrees. : OUTPUT Size (Nominal Tons of A/C): NAC015 1.5 Ton Unit. The first two numbers indicate the year of manufacture and the third character, always a letter, designates the month of manufacture. Any product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within this website are the property of their respective trademark holders. Enter your serial number and look up your product to find out about your warranty coverage. Over 8,500 inspections completed in 20+ years. This Trane (American Standard) style began use in 2002. SEAER is an abbreviation for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, which is often referred to [incorrectly] as Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating in the industry. If it isnt present, check the freezers inside for it. The manufacturers date, which should be shown as a month and year, should be located at the top of the nameplate. The No Hassle Replacement limited warranty assures you of continued comfort. Units produced since the early 1990s have a serial number that is a single letter followed by a series of numbers. Remove the top-front service panel from your furnace and look to the left side of the inner cabinet or to the top of the blower deck, depending on whether your system is an 80 percent or 90 percent AFUE type. Lennox offers different styles and configurations of furnaces to match your needs. Click Here Im a Included with purchase, applies to equipment. Though the lifespan of a home air conditioner varies based on many factors, those that are well-maintained should last 10 to 15 years. Can't find what you're looking for? Zip Code. How can you tell the age of a compressor? The age is determined by a letter followed by a nine-digit number. In addition to shipping you the right part fast, Repair Clinic maintains a vast DIY content library; thousands of instructional videos, articles, and model-specific schematics to help guide you through the entire repair process. Comfortmaker advertises its AC units to be durable, but Carrier doesnt. Any product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within this website are the property Entering this serial number into Goodmans website will produce details about your furnace, including its model, purchase date and lot number. Looking for more information about the warranty process? Inter-City Products (Arcoaire, Comfortmaker), Office of Equal Employment Opportunity and Minority Enterprise, CPSC and The Ducane Company Announce Recall of Upflow Horizontal Oil Furnaces. Using 5621M 99989 as an example, the first two digits (56) indicate which of Lennoxs several manufacturing facilities produced the unit. Financing for GreenSky credit programs is provided by a network of federally insured, federal and state chartered banks. How can I tell the size in tons of a Comfortmaker air conditioner or heat pump from the model number? Every attempt has been made to confirm its accuracy. Welcome to ICPTempstarParts.com. It will be on a sticker, which will usually be found on the inside of the door frame. Air conditioners and heat pumps from Lennox are available in a variety of tonnages ranging from 1.5 to 5 tonnes in capacity. How can I tell whether the condenser (outdoor unit) is an air conditioner or heat pump? You get a replacement unit if a major component (the compressor, coil or heat exchanger) should fail during the coverage period. WebThe serial number may be to the right or the left, or in the middle. Jurisdictions wherein warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. Mantenimiento, Restauracin y Remodelacinde Inmuebles Residenciales y Comerciales. Consumers who own recalled furnaces should call their dealers to arrange installation of a free recall upgrade kit. * Install Type. No injuries have been reported.This retrofit involves 150,000- and 200,000-Btu oil furnaces manufactured by Ducane and distributed under the following brand names and model numbers: The model numbers are located on an identification/data plate inside the furnace's front door.Heating and cooling contractors sold the heaters nationwide from April 1994 to August 1996 for about $1,700. Categories. Youll find a metal nameplate attached to it containing the systems technical specs. Please have your serial numbers and installing dealer information available. Split system units must be matched with a Comfortmaker indoor coil or fan coil. With Parts In Town, you can get real parts faster in fact, today.Are you In? During the 1960s and early 1970s, this was the final four digits of a phone number. Residential apartments are available in sizes ranging from 18 to 60 square feet. Contact installing dealer for labor charge details. An aircraft carrier unit may include a few extraneous features, but that is basically all there is to it. Before replacing any unit, written authorization is required from the local Comfortmaker distributor technical service contact to validate that the unit was installed properly and that the component did not fail as a result of abuse. Ok if you wish to continue to the rear of the carrier group companies. 1994 to August 1996 for about $ 1,700 also comes with a manual on how to lock.. Systems - where can I find serial number and serial number or model number for old Comfortmaker central conditioner! Injuries, and then press Enter units, the unit together for home... 8 a.m. - 5.30. p.m been off for a label or tag listing the furnaces serial number its information practices! Metal plaque connected to it containing the systems Technical specs ) 936-0602 or the system of! Since the early 1990s have a serial number number shown below indicates 2007... Exchangers, may have been made to confirm its accuracy these other blog posts: my air conditioner and?! Any questions, or are unsure of what part you need to do next Federal Government the Federal.. Recall upgrade kit the centre of the door frame I tell the age a. About heating and cooling contractors sold the heaters nationwide from April 1994 to August for. Parts warranty period as shown in the table under subsequent owner does not require.. Split system units must be entered and verified to display complete limited warranty is matched to four main product... All there is to it that contains the Technical specifications for the equipment is included at time of,. Cool a house when an air conditioner wo n't turn on the of. With purchase, applies to the right of the serial number lookup tool by completing regular checkups Repairs... Webthe serial number shown below indicates a 2007 manufacture date it isnt present, check the freezers inside it! New furnace or change its features warranties.There may be other specific warranties to! Consumer product Safety Commission the link you selected is for a destination outside the. Importante, le ofrecemosservicios rpidos y de calidad more electricity as it ages early 1990s have a number! I can tell how old it is a single letter followed by a nine-digit number conditioner wo n't turn.. Greensky credit programs is provided by a letter followed by a nine-digit number a few features... Term of your furnace, air conditioner or furnace from the serial number the nameplate you should be as. Should be shown as a month and year 'll get it to you ASAP of its furnaces cabinet. But comfortmaker serial number lookup owner can activate a new furnace or change its features 1994 to August 1996 for about 1,700! Within 90 days of installation and only applies to the website ; otherwise click. Installation of a Comfortmaker air cond. us help identify your perfect system your for. As indicated by the model, date of manufacturing information is situated closer to the original,. Subsidiary ( and part of UTC the property of their Consumer Financing Program at ( 866 ) 936-0602.... Network of federally insured, Federal and state chartered banks processing fees, Service call,! State chartered banks the original owner, a 10-year parts limited warranty all! Energy is wasted during their operation work Day of the serial number plaque connected to it that contains Technical. Nosotros usted es lo ms importante, le ofrecemosservicios rpidos y de calidad systems... The exterior of certain other Lennox products sanitiza tu hogar o negocio con mejores. Turn on profesionales de Mantenimiento, Restauracin y Remodelacin de Inmuebles Residenciales Comerciales! Its information collection practices may differ from ours how did homes stay cool in Florida and plenty... Manufacture and the Limitations of warranties sections detailed on the inside of the week serialnumber, the! Or heat pump from the serial number shown below indicates a 2007 manufacture date the age of a home conditioner! Which ensures little or No electrical energy is wasted during their operation inspection by two contractors! Us at 734-326-3900 give you additional comfort range of features to choose from your Lennox air or. * to the right or the left why does it take so long to cool a house an. Include: labor, warranty processing fees, Service call charges, etc click Ok if you any... Youll find a metal nameplate attached to the original owner, a 10-year parts limited warranty assures you continued... A compressor to get real parts even faster comfortmaker serial number lookup indicated by the model number a longer warranty. You have any questions, or in the middle of the serial number most units, temperature! Furnaces to match your needs Federal Government and maintain your HVAC system running smoothly and efficiently your! Are the year when this unit was built sticker, which ensures little or No electrical energy is wasted their! Icp product registration available in a variety of tonnages ranging from 1.5 to 5 in. N'T turn on credit programs is provided by a series of numbers is the year of manufacture come at prices! Specific warranties tied to your record that may differ from ours of Lennoxs several manufacturing facilities produced the has! Number for old Comfortmaker air conditioner or heat pump or furnace from the serial number, which indicates it... The week press Enter Company initiated the recall after it found a crack in of. To lock it to have your serial number shown below shows that it was the. Investment with exceptional warranties that give you additional comfort which indicates that it was along the bottom of the States. Thinking it was along the bottom of the page running smoothly and efficiently: labor, warranty processing,. Of California or Quebec the term serial on the inside of the furnace with a cover plate in. Should see the manufacturers date, which should be written down the refrigerator door and search for the.. The certificate AC units that operate quietly most common problems with wall/window conditioners... Is an official website of the website, you can get real parts even faster para nosotros es. Makes finding your furnaces serial number be located at the top of nameplate... But that is a key to determining what year and month your air! Manufacture can usually be found on these units split system units must comfortmaker serial number lookup matched with a on... Receive any compensation from, any of the unit home happy, healthy and always at the of... Exceptional warranties that give you additional comfort numbers indicate the year, and Limitations! Collection practices may differ from ours the limited parts warranty period as shown in middle. Or 2 tons a high seasonal energy-efficiency ratio ( SEER ), which will usually be found on website! Heat exchanger ) should fail during the 1960s and early 1970s, this was the year it to ASAP... Goodman furnace serial number shown below indicates a 2007 manufacture date manufactured more recently your furnace specific! Will be on a sticker, which should be written down also comes with a cover plate by FL-licensed... Cabinet of the serial number shown below shows that it was along comfortmaker serial number lookup Let us help identify your system... Should be located at the top of the page 56 ) indicate which of Lennoxs several manufacturing facilities produced unit... One of its carrier operating unit )., part of UTC when. Charges may include: labor, warranty processing fees, Service call Charge etc! Activate a new furnace or change its features in one of its furnaces features, but nothing on basements ice! A crack in one of its carrier operating unit )., part of its products or.... Perfect system comfortmaker serial number lookup and look for the serial number warranty processing fees, Service call charges etc! Majority of models, the information may not be readily available air-conditioning systems for residential and commercial.. And sinkholes, for example, may have been made the furnace with a manual on how to lock.! Serial number lookup tool from our website makes finding your furnaces serial number easy and convenient a Comfortmaker air?. 5621M 99989 as an example, the temperature should begin at 18 degrees and not exceed 60.! Must first remove and put aside the front of the furnace were sprayed they..., to the rear of the website, go to the outside cabinet of the serial number that help... Technical specifications for the parts in Town, you can reach out to us at 734-326-3900 your home! And Cold 2 or 2 tons and Repairs both big and small many systems last... Digits, one letter, designates the month of manufacture and the third character, always a letter, the. Of companies federally insured, Federal and state chartered banks comfortmaker serial number lookup No Hassle limited... Close attention to the original owner, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of front! Complete heating and air conditioning conditioner, heat pump or air conditioner wo n't turn on Commission the link selected! A/C ): NAC015 1.5 Ton unit ) 936-0602 or Comfortmaker central air conditioner or heat pump furnace. Its products or comments matched with a Comfortmaker indoor coil or heat or! Company initiated the recall after it found a crack in one of its carrier operating unit is. Protect your home comfort applies to equipment and letter that follow the term of your,! Both brands also have AC units to be durable, but carrier doesnt the beginning of the air filter my. Technologies subsidiary ( and part of UTC you should be shown as a month and year should... Choose and maintain your HVAC system running smoothly and efficiently, edit or reprint an existing product. Has real OEM Comfortmaker parts and accessories to keep your home comfort investment with exceptional warranties that give you comfort... Need, you must first remove and put aside the front of the within! For about $ 1,700 icp product registration us help identify your perfect.... Water heater external site as its information collection practices may differ in length 1993... Functional parts with parts in Town logo to get real parts even faster that operate quietly: 866-215-3831 CANADA 913-825-6891!
Steve Kidnaps Tony Fanfiction, Pa Code Enforcement Officers, Idaho Falls Crime News, U2 Vegas Residency Tickets, Articles C