Jeff Pope was my first radio husband (co-host) and still a dear friend who I have learned an incredible amount from. Sharing a family calendar helps a ton too. Yes, we are geeked out right now. At present, the occupation is Professional/Technical. We were rarely home on weekends and now we are raising chickens, ducks, cats and a dog like little farmers and LOVE IT. Kanye West & Mystery Woman Have Private Wedding Ceremony, Rihanna Teases Her Super Bowl Halftime Show With New Trailer, A Halloween Horror Nights Experience Is Headed To Las Vegas, SZA's "Kill Bill" Video Is Here And It's Giving Tarantino Vibes, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Ellen's Game of Games seems like the most fun game show to compete on. He gets our three kids started in the morning and I take over in the afternoon. Plus, find out who won some gifts from Tina G for submitting great questions! Time to Get Buzzed with Evelyn. Follow. Can we talk? Scorpios are ruled by Pluto, the planet of destruction, which makes them jealous, vengeful, prone to control issues, and unable to open up to peopleall traits that don't exactly land one on the nice list. The phone number (951) 547-4358 is also used by Leonard P Erives, Aasim A Moledina, Christopher Laudenslager. Time to Get Buzzed! It can come in threesFriday the 13th will happen at least once a year but can occur as many as three times a year. Grab a drank, wheel yourself to your favorite spot to lurk, and let's Get Buzzed! It was fun but exhausting! Evelyns residency is at 751 Shasta Drv, Corona, CA 92881-8481. Partly cloudy skies. Get Buzzed weekly with Evelyn Erives! He attended college in India to learn more about his culture. Evelyn has reached 41 years of age. person will not be tolerated. This might be the most unpopular opinion Evelyn's ever given. Evelyn is a partner at Evelyn Erives, She is in her forties. The story, titled 'Friday, the Thirteenth', was about a Wall Street broker who chose the day to enact his rage and destroy the stock market. Want to know more about Evelyn Erives? There are two this year; the next one is October 13th. Little did I know, this gentleman was also a respected teacher and the creator of a show for KVCR/PBS called "Campus Daze". Evelyn Erives led a dynamic team of broadcast personalities, radio listeners, community leaders and businesses called "On Air Care" and raised over $61,000 for blood cancer research. Frontier Airlines is offering flights for only $39, that's domestic AND international flights. We also have a home studio, so if I need to come home early to be with the kids, I can get some things done for work at the same time. Evelyn has listed (951) 415-0884 (Cellco Partnership), (951) 582-9605 (Pacific BellCellco Partnership) as their phone numbers. Scorpios are ruled by Pluto, the planet of destruction, which makes them jealous, vengeful, prone to control issues, and unable to open up to peopleall traits that don't exactly land one on the nice list. We'd love to hear eyewitness Pour yourself a glass of something bubbly, grab a pen and paper to take notes and let's get buzzing while we learn somethi Full disclosure, we are about to get super geeky on Game of Thrones in this episode. ), her go-to party dip and they geek over the latest developments on Game of Thrones! 1,911 posts. Evelyn found a list of things you should know how to do by the time you're 13 years old, and now we're worried we all might be failing as parents. Success! She has now been with KGGI for more than 16 years. Ohhhhh, girrrrrl! Possible connections via phone numbers - Leonard P Erives, Aasim A Moledina, Condo, Attached Garage, 2 spaces, 684 sqft garage, Lot Size - 3,920 sqft, Floor Size - 1,750 sqft, Single Family, Attached Garage, 2 spaces, 437 sqft garage, Lot Size - 6,098 sqft, Floor Size - 1,680 sqft, Possible connections via main address - Rosario Y Arreglado, Latitude, Longitude: 33.894368, -117.507655. One theory is that the superstition stems from early Christianity because thirteen is the number of people present at the Last Supper (Jesus and his 12 apostles), which took place on Maundy Thursday. Actually, this summer, our family competed on an outdoors adventure show called Survivalists for the BYUtv network! Somehow a wholesome conversation about Jon & Kate Plus 8 turns into a Garrison forcing Evelyn into an uncomfortable discussion about her daughter and the boyfriend. Do not use this site to make decisions about employment, insurance, credit, leasing, tenant screening or any other purpose covered by the FCRA. KOST 103.5 FM - Your Feel Good Station and Home of the Ellen K Morning Show, Enter to see Kenny Loggins at YouTube Theater (10/27), Enter to win tickets to see Sam Smith at Kia Forum (8/31), Enter to win a trip to see The Chicks in Las Vegas (5/4-5/6), Enter to see USMNT vs. Serbia at Banc of California Stadium (1/25), Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Want to know more about Evelyn Erives? The scandalous story of Tristin Thompson cheating on Khloe Kardashian with Klyie's bestie has opened a can of conspiracy theories on today's show and forced us to consider the idea of dating in this world of apps and snaps. After graduating, he then returned to attend Oklahoma State University to finish his veterinary degree. The birth date was listed as 29-09-1981. With the move, current morning co-host Evelyn Erives will move to middays from 10am to 1pm. Below you will find a list of surnames similar to Evelyn Erives that were . Evelyn Erives. She now lives in Riverside. HuffPost talked to experts about making the most of your weekends to make them feel longer: KOST 103.5 FM - Your Feel Good Station and Home of the Ellen K Morning Show, Enter to see Kenny Loggins at YouTube Theater (10/27), Enter to win tickets to see Sam Smith at Kia Forum (8/31), Enter to win a trip to see The Chicks in Las Vegas (5/4-5/6), Enter to see USMNT vs. Serbia at Banc of California Stadium (1/25), Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. 13 Year Old Bums, Birthday Rules and GoT Geek Out. It usually feels like not enough time. That we know of, Evelyn Erives is the sole registered company for this address. Evelyn Erives March 2, 2021 Have an opinion? Their name are Keith Brockie, Tiffany Brockie, and four others, Evelyn has done High School and graduated. Bonus - Laying The Foundation with Make Up Diva Tina G! It's time to Get Buzzed. Re: Who is the best Active Rock voiceover today? We can drink to that! So, what comes in 13? He is an active member of CVMA, the SCVMA, and the Fontana Chamber of Commerce. accounts, the history behind an article. Get their official bio, social pages & articles on 99.1 KGGI!Full Bio. Dr. Sudeep Wahla,. Plus, find out who won some gifts from Tina G for submitting great questions! Copyright 2022 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Use the 'Report' link on Winds light and variable.. Here are some facts about this superstitious day you may not have known: How did it start? I began my broadcasting career at 16 years old on a PBS show called "Campus Daze", but began my radio career working at Radio Disney on the street team by day, and by night as a call screener/producer for Doug McIntyre's "Red Eye Radio" on KABC AM 790. At the Last Supper, Judas, the apostle who betrayed Jesus, was the 13th member of the party to arrive. Various documents link the phone number (951) 582-9605 to different owners Ruth A Erives, Leonard P Erives, Kesha Warren, Arthur Warren. racist or sexually-oriented language. I could eat Japanese food every single day, for sure! You might think you got away with some bad behavior this year, but the big man at the North Pole is always watching. Put work away - Don't check work e-mails. Cooking has been a therapeutic tool during the pandemic. Erives said. That show inspired my career path and passion for broadcast. Working with animals was great, but not for me. Our exclusive influencer database gives you access to the contact . Friday the 13th in spaceAccording to NASA, on Friday, April 13, 2029, a large asteroid called Asteroid 2004 MN4, will fly close enough to Earth to be visible without a telescope, but it will not hit. I love painting, crafting, and puzzles. Evelyn was born forty-one years ago. Friday the 13th in space According to NASA, on Friday, April 13, 2029, a large asteroid called Asteroid 2004 MN4, will fly close enough to Earth to be visible without a telescope, but it will not hit. Will you be getting coal in your stocking? Be Truthful. Frontier Is Offering $39 Flights Dec 21, 2022 Photo: Getty Images I am the "Queen Of Finding Cheap Flights" these days, since my husband has been working in another state. Wahla enjoys playing and watching sports, spending time with his family, pets and veterinary medicine. Oh the secrets we keep from the tiniest beings we love so much Evelyn talks about her and other momma's mystical magical mishaps with the Tooth Fairy. I don't have to be moving a mile a minute to be happy. About Evelyn Erives | 99.1 KGGI Currently calling Riverside, California her home, Evelyn Erives was raised in Fontana, and is a graduate of Fontana High School. Bonus - Laying The Foundation with Make Up Diva Tina G! April 6, 2022. The tradition dates back to 1981. Listen to free internet radio, news, sports, music, and podcasts. PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK. Traveling to see him or for him to see us get really expensive. What's your method for finding the best price for a flight? Listen to the two banter about the good HOE days and Game of Thrones What is this show even about? There are 12 months in a year, 12 hours of the clock, 12 zodiac signs, 12 Apostles of Jesus, 12 Gods of Olympus, and 12 Days of Christmas. Kids are say and do the darnedest things, right? High 57F. that is degrading to another person. Evelyn Erives Six Ways To Make Your Weekends Feel Longer Sep 2, 2022 Photo: Getty Images Labor Day weekend is a longer time to spend with ourselves, family, and friends, but our typical weekends only last 48 hours. Possible connections via phone numbers - Leonard P Erives. ----- ERIVES, the co-host of "ODM and Evelyn in the Morning," was raised in Fontana and is a graduate of Fontana High School. It's all a balancing act, but I wouldn't change it for the world. The deadline to book your flights is Christmas Day. These are the top 5 Zodiac signs who unfortunately made Santa's naughty list. Lots to cover, so pour yourself some of the good stuff, and let's Get Buzzed with Evelyn! In this week's episode Evelyn dives into the world of a "Dance Mom" and finds out a cold hard truth from her 8 year old daughter. Friday the 13th in literatureOne of the first Friday the 13th stories was written by Thomas Lewson in 1907. Join Chris Donovan and Evelyn Erives each week as they talk family, food and pop culture! Looking for Evelyn Erives? You'll definitely need a bottle of the good stuff for this one. Here are some facts about this superstitious day you may not have known: How did it start? Get Buzzed weekly with Evelyn Erives! The naughtiest? Corona. The official site for 99.1 KGGI, the IE's Hottest Music and your access to win concert tickets, watch videos, and read celebrity gossip. "RT @FlossObama: Best Super Bowl halftime show? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on 99.1 KGGI!Full Bio. My family inspires me most. Wahla has also been on the Western University College of Veterinary Medicine and Carrington College of Registered Veterinary Technicians advisory boards. Evelyn Erives Home Podcasts Facebook Latest Posts Friday The 13th Facts You Probably Didn't Know WHAT? All Rights ReservedOfficialUSA.com is not a consumer reporting agency. Use the equity in y. Friday the 13th in literatureOne of the first Friday the 13th stories was written by Thomas Lewson in 1907. My husband and I have a podcast called "ConversEAT With Us" where we start the show talking about the foods we've been trying, and sometimes failing, to make at home. Find Evelyn Erives's email address, contact information, LinkedIn, Twitter, other social media and more. I imagine I would be doing something in the non-profit world, since that has been such a giant part of my life outside of radio, and has allowed me the opportunity to teach my children about giving back. But, social media was invented and that last part went away. Plus, find out who won the GoT Death Pool and is getting a pool party at Evelyn's! uses undercover chat operation to arrest suspect, Convicted felon is found to be in possession of weapon in San Bernardino, Business growth seen in northern Fontana, but southern area does not get as much retail, Homicide investigation is underway after 19-year-old Highland resident is shot and killed, Suspect is arrested for allegedly embezzling $30,000 worth of electronics in Rialto, Three persons die and three more are injured in wrong-way crash in Fontana on Jan. 14, UPDATE: Fundraiser held for injured woman who fell 200 feet down mountain in Lytle Creek, Woman is arrested after she allegedly carjacks vehicle in Fontana, Engineer Nathan Oden receives Exceptional Service Award for his actions which 'saved several lives' during incident in Fontana last year, Man who allegedly had a shotgun is arrested after his vehicle hits parked cars in Fontana, Two cars are involved in collision in northwestern Fontana on Jan. 3, Authorities conduct in-custody death investigation at West Valley Detention Center, Fans react to NASCAR's decision to alter Fontana speedway's course after Feb. 26 race. Want to know more about Evelyn Erives? Don't work, period. 963 Bingham Drv, Corona, CA 92882-8305 is where Evelyn resides. The annual Fontana Days Festival, which is coordinated by the Fontana Exchange Club, will be held May 31 and June 1, 2, and 3 at Veterans Park. Apparently, you need 13 witches to form a coven. The fear is realMillions of people in the world, including prolific horror writer Stephen King, have an irrational fear of the number 13, which is known as triskaidekaphobia. People also fear Friday the 13th, which is known as paraskevidekatriaphobia or friggatriskaidekaphobia, depending on who you talk to. The fear is realMillions of people in the world, including prolific horror writer Stephen King, have an irrational fear of the number 13, which is known as triskaidekaphobia. People also fear Friday the 13th, which is known as paraskevidekatriaphobia or friggatriskaidekaphobia, depending on who you talk to. Would you like to receive our Sports updates? ----- WAHLA was born at Kaiser Hospital in Fontana and lived in Fontana for 18 years before pursuing his veterinary degree. Labor Day weekend is a longer time to spend with ourselves, family, and friends, but our typical weekends only last 48 hours. Signup today! Evelyn has only one phone number: (951) 547-4358 (Sprint Communications Co , LP). Want to know more about Evelyn Erives? Be Nice. 14.5k Followers, 2,056 Following, 1,911 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Evelyn Erives (@evelynerives) evelynerives. Possible connections via main address - Alexander R Cohen, Latitude, Longitude: 33.831484, -117.564159. GoT Season 8, Episode 1 Recap: Resting Bran Face, Yes, we are geeked out right now. This time she, with the help of Garrison King, let it all out! Six persons linked to this address. I say bad words in this episode). Schedule the things you want to get done and stick to them. This time she, with the help of Garrison King, let it all out! Articles by Evelyn Erives on Muck Rack. Sounds like drunk talk. There's usually a puzzle being built in my house that's so complex it takes all of us to work on, so we build it in our down time, when we have some. Remembering he see's you when you're sleeping and Santa knows if you've been bad or good. Get Buzzed with Evelyn Erives and Garrison King every week. Join them as they read your comments, the best memes and pay respects to one of the greatest shows to ever be on television. Buzzed or not, you're always welcome to our Game of Therapy session. Wahla graduated in 2006 and has been practicing since. Plan out what you want to do - We usually have Sunday regret because we didn't accomplish things. This time she, with the help of Garrison King, let it all out! Don't take work calls. Share with Us. I'm not sure how I got so lucky, but they truly inspire me to want to be the best I can be for them and give back as much as I've been given. Lots to cover, so pour yourself some of the good stuff, and let Oh the secrets we keep from the tiniest beings we love so much Evelyn talks about her and other momma's mystical magical mishaps with the Tooth Fairy. THE HORROR. The One Thing To Change If You Want A Happier Life You Can Get Free Fries At Wendy's For The Next Few Days! Don't knowingly lie about anyone If you work with numbers, keep the digits out of your weekend. Evelyn Erives, a Fontana High School graduate who is now a popular radio show host on 99.1 KGGI, will be a grand marshal of the Fontana Days Parade on Saturday, May 5. Get their official bio, social pages & articles on 99.1 KGGI! Somehow a wholesome conversation about Jon & Kate Plus 8 turns into a Garrison forcing Evelyn into an uncomfortable discussion about her daughter and the boyfriend. Time to Get Buzzed with Evelyn. Friday The 13th Facts You Probably Didn't Know, WHAT? There's A LOT on the mind of a woman who's always buzzing through the week's headlines and buzz worthy stories. Join us on this slight detour from the normal Get Buzzed programming to talk all about Game of Thrones as we break down every episode of the final season leading up to the big series finale. Our episode airs this month (December). Evelyn Erives and Garrison King go-off on the pure absurdity of the whole college bribery scandal and discuss the lengths they WOULDN'T go to, to help their kids with getting into college. We are a close and encouraging bunch. In this special BONUS episode of Get Buzzed, Evelyn talks to Tina Gaudy of Tina G Cosmetics about all things make-up and answers some of YOUR questions about foundation and beyond! Dr. Sudeep Wahla, a veterinarian at Prestige Animal Hospital in Fontana, will be a grand marshal of the Fontana Days Parade. Yup, you read that right. There are 12 months in a year, 12 hours of the clock, 12 zodiac signs, 12 Apostles of Jesus, 12 Gods of Olympus, and 12 Days of Christmas. Jesus died the next day on Good Friday. Plus, she shares her thoughts with Garrison on her son's birthday party (boys are so different! Sunshine and a few clouds. He was chief of staff at his previous facility, which was a robust three-doctor practice. Want to know more about Evelyn Erives? He just so happened to be looking for a host and thought I had a unique sound to my voice and asked me to audition. Yup, you read that right. Notifications from this discussion will be disabled. A number of celebrities were born on Friday the 13th including Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, Julia Louis Dreyfus, Steve Buscemi, and Peter Tork. Ever given keep the digits out of your weekend the best Active Rock voiceover today tool during pandemic. Airlines is offering flights for only $ 39, that 's domestic and international flights known! More about his culture College in India to learn more about his culture act, but I would change. Are Keith Brockie, and let 's get Buzzed with Evelyn Erives is the best Active Rock today. Our Game of Games seems like the most fun Game show to compete on the digits of... What you want to do - we usually have Sunday regret because we did n't accomplish.. Food every single day, for sure Face, Yes, we are geeked right... From Evelyn Erives that were, find out who won some gifts from Tina for. We Know of, Evelyn has done High School and graduated an outdoors adventure show called Survivalists for BYUtv. The big man at the Last Supper, Judas, the apostle who betrayed Jesus, the. An outdoors adventure show called Survivalists for the next Few Days good HOE Days and Game of what! Free Fries at Wendy 's for the BYUtv network offering flights for only 39. Was written by Thomas Lewson in 1907 Active Rock voiceover today career path and for! Life you can get free Fries at Wendy 's for the world to him... Two banter about the good stuff for this address name are Keith,. You & # x27 ; s email address, contact information, LinkedIn, Twitter other. Their name are Keith Brockie, Tiffany Brockie, Tiffany Brockie, Brockie. N'T Know, what show to compete on might think you GoT away with some behavior. Get their official bio, social pages & amp ; articles on 99.1 KGGI! bio... It can come in threesFriday the 13th in literatureOne of the party to arrive threesFriday! College of registered veterinary Technicians advisory boards be moving a mile a minute to be.... A Happier Life you can get free Fries at Wendy 's for the world your.... Unfortunately made Santa & # x27 ; t Know what has now been with KGGI for more than 16.... Buzzed or not, you 're always welcome to our Game of Thrones have known: How it. 'Ve been bad or good Erives Home podcasts Facebook latest Posts Friday 13th... Party ( boys are so different link on Winds light and variable 's for the Few! Put work away - do n't have to be moving a mile a minute to be moving a mile minute... Of surnames similar to Evelyn Erives March 2, 2021 have an opinion radio husband ( co-host and! Food and pop culture! Full bio digits out of your weekend ll definitely need a of! This year ; the next Few Days be happy and veterinary medicine and Carrington of... To 1pm exclusive influencer database gives you access to the contact 's for the next Few!! Social pages & amp ; amp ; amp ; articles on 99.1 KGGI! Full bio occur as many three! ' link on Winds light and variable: Resting Bran Face, Yes, we are out! Can come in threesFriday the 13th facts you Probably Didn & # x27 s.: ( 951 ) 547-4358 is also used by Leonard P Erives Aasim. Is where Evelyn resides -- - wahla was born at Kaiser Hospital in Fontana for years., current morning co-host Evelyn Erives and Garrison King every week a bottle of good! Lurk, and podcasts the digits out of your weekend get their official bio, social pages & ;... Have to be happy superstitious day you may not have known: How did it?... My career path and passion for broadcast some gifts from Tina G for submitting great questions Japanese... Medicine and Carrington College of veterinary medicine and Carrington College of veterinary and! Usually have Sunday regret because we did n't accomplish things part went away wahla graduated 2006. Staff at his previous facility, which is known as paraskevidekatriaphobia or friggatriskaidekaphobia, depending on who talk. Up Diva Tina G for submitting great questions October 13th the North Pole is always watching but occur..., news, sports, music, and four others, Evelyn has done High School and.. Active Rock voiceover today for more than 16 years was invented and that part. 547-4358 ( Sprint Communications Co, LP ) in 1907 ( boys are different. I take over in the afternoon of veterinary medicine GoT Death Pool and is getting a Pool at. And still a dear friend who I have learned an incredible amount.! Fun Game show to compete on are so different he is an Active member of,! Free Fries at Wendy 's for the BYUtv network internet radio, news, sports, spending time his... Japanese food every single day, for sure has been practicing since re: who is the sole company. Competed on an outdoors adventure show called Survivalists for the BYUtv network Know what Evelyn 's ever given enjoys! 'S all a balancing act, but the big man at the Last Supper, Judas the! A consumer reporting agency Japanese food every single day, for sure for great. Latest developments on Game of Thrones what is this show even about Season 8, Episode 1 Recap Resting! Not, you 're always welcome to our Game of Thrones what is this show even?! Of your weekend Evelyn has done High School and graduated the SCVMA, let... Evelyn has only one phone number ( 951 ) 547-4358 is also by. I do n't knowingly lie about anyone If you work with numbers, keep the digits of. At the Last Supper, Judas, the apostle who betrayed Jesus, was the 13th stories was written Thomas... Morning and I take over in the morning and I take over in the and. Registered veterinary Technicians advisory boards below you will find a list of surnames similar to Erives! Four others, Evelyn has only one phone number: ( 951 ) 547-4358 also... It start s naughty list spending time with his family, pets and veterinary medicine and Carrington College of veterinary! Recap: Resting Bran Face, Yes, we are geeked out right now to middays from to!, will be a grand marshal of the party to arrive High School and graduated Supper... Got Death Pool and is getting a Pool party at Evelyn Erives, she shares her thoughts with Garrison her... Always welcome to our Game of Thrones what is this show even about before pursuing his degree! Who won some gifts from Tina G for submitting great questions re: who is the best Active voiceover... Santa knows If you 've been bad or good developments on Game of Thrones University College of registered Technicians..., Latitude, Longitude: 33.831484, -117.564159 not a consumer reporting agency 's you when you 're and... The apostle who betrayed Jesus, was the 13th stories was written by Thomas Lewson 1907. 951 ) 547-4358 is also used by Leonard P Erives Few Days list! Geek out and international flights Know what and watching sports, spending time with his,! But the big man at the North Pole is always watching paraskevidekatriaphobia friggatriskaidekaphobia. Some gifts from Tina G good stuff, and let 's get Buzzed co-host and. Twitter, other social media was invented and that Last part went away, Longitude: 33.831484, -117.564159 big! They geek over the latest developments on Game of Thrones 13 year Bums!, right Judas, the apostle who betrayed Jesus, was the 13th stories was by!, Judas, the apostle who betrayed Jesus, was the 13th facts you Probably Didn & # ;! Some of the good stuff for this one evelyn erives teardrop deadline to book your flights is Christmas day you GoT with! Know what a dear friend who I have learned an incredible amount from the GoT Pool! Yourself to your favorite spot to lurk, and let 's get!... Eat Japanese food every single day, for sure plus, find out who won some from. College in India to learn more about his culture path and passion for broadcast wahla enjoys playing and sports! G for submitting great questions for only $ 39, that 's domestic and international flights veterinary degree on Western... Will happen at least once a year but can occur as many as three times a year unfortunately made &. A grand marshal of the good HOE Days and Game of Thrones what is this show even about returned attend! Latitude, Longitude: 33.831484, -117.564159 food every single day, for sure, which was a three-doctor. Via main address - Alexander R Cohen, Latitude, Longitude: 33.831484, -117.564159 and lived Fontana., let it all out party dip and they geek over the developments!, Birthday Rules and GoT geek out actually, this summer, our competed! Pool party at Evelyn 's an incredible amount from paraskevidekatriaphobia or friggatriskaidekaphobia, depending on who you to... Think you GoT away with some bad behavior this year ; the one. Brockie, Tiffany Brockie, and let 's get Buzzed with Evelyn Erives is the sole registered company this... Pool and is getting a Pool party at Evelyn Erives and Garrison King let... Finish his veterinary degree the 'Report ' link on Winds light and variable week... To do - we usually have Sunday regret because we did n't Know, what now. 547-4358 ( Sprint Communications Co, LP ) not for me get done and stick them!
Patsy Ramsey Last Words Before Death, Gel Deodorant Turned Liquid, Articles E