For over 95 years, the Harlem Globetrotters have been committed to spreading joy through their artful athleticism and unparalleled basketball skills. Combining technical ability with comedic timing, the Globetrotters always put on a good show. Ankle-breaking moves, jaw-dropping swag, and rim-rattling dunks are only some of the thrills you can expect from this new version of the Globetrotters game. FOX 56 Meteorologist David Aldrich shares central Kentucky's Saturday evening forecast. Stars of the British game lay it all on the line in pursuit of this coveted piece of silverware. Tyne and Wear, The Spread Game Tour is a basketball event like no other. Join the Waitlist now to be informed when new Harlem Globetrotters tour dates are added in your country, and get first access to tickets. Want even more interactions with the stars? The Spread Game Tour is coming to a city near you. Your favorite Globetrotter stars are bringing out their amazing basketball skill, outrageous athleticism and a non-stop LOL good time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Invited. 2022. "I was coaching a travel team and in between games I would go to an open court and start playing, not realising that there was a Harlem Globetrotter referee watching me! "Torch is like keeping that legacy lit," she says proudly. Spread Game is the epitome of Globetrotter excellence; it's shown through basketball wizardry night after night and demonstrated through years of commitment to unsurpassed entertainment. I went from one kid to over 100 kids and five travel teams. 8th Nov 2022, 8:47am The Harlem Globetrotters will be coming to Birmingham on April 29, 2023 as part of their newly-announced UK tour. Important Information - How to download your tickets on The O2 app. We cant wait to welcome you to the OVO ArenaWembley. The World Famous Harlem Globetrotters are bringing their newly reimagined Spread Game tour to the UK this autumn. Your tickets barcode isunique. The Washington Generals are up to something trying for their first win since 1971. This means that we may include adverts from us and third parties based on our knowledge of you. I feel like I was a rookie just yesterday. Ive been to 38 countries in six years and Im truly blessed to be living my dream.". B12AA, Mary Ann Street, Being able to hold the standard of black excellence and black women who have represented this iconic brand is special to me. Parent/Guardian must also have a ticket. "Were excited to see our fans, were excited for the buildings to be electric. The Original Harlem Globetrotters have announced a number of UK performances this September. However, you can still experience the Harlem Globetrotters 2023 World Tour on December 27 at the 2 PM game. Accessible tickets can now be booked online withTicketmasterour official ticketing partner. Don't miss out on Harlem Globetrotters tickets and make use of the special promo codes for additional discounts. Check them out every week on NBCs The More You Know. Notre Dame Purcell Pavilion at the Joyce Center, Rochester Hills Oakland University Student Recreation and Athletic Center, Rochester Oakland University Student Recreation and Athletic Center, Charleston Coliseum and Convention Center, Huntsville Propst Arena at Von Braun Center - Complex, Corpus Christi American Bank Center Arena, Syracuse Upstate Medical Arena at The Oncenter War Memorial, Providence Amica Mutual Pavilion (Formerly Dunkin Donuts Center), Binghamton Visions Federal Credit Union Veterans Memorial Arena, Utica Adirondack Bank Center at the Memorial Auditorium, Wilkes Barre Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza, Idaho Falls Hero Arena at the Mountain America Center, Phoenix Footprint Center (Former Suns Arena), Petersburg Virginia State Universitys Multi-Purpose Center, Fayetteville Crown Coliseum at Crown Complex, Amarillo Civic Center - Cal Farley Coliseum, Johnson City Freedom Hall Civic Center-TN, Duluth Gas South Arena (Formerly Gwinnett Center / Infinite Energy), Johnstown 1st SUMMIT ARENA at Cambria County War Memorial, Baltimore Chesapeake Employers Insurance Arena, Dubuque Five Flags Arena at Five Flags Center, Levallois Perret PALAIS DES SPORTS MARCEL CERDAN, Bossier City Brookshire Grocery Arena (formerly CenturyLink Center ), Winston Salem Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum, Baton Rouge Raising Cane's River Center Arena, Agen Boe CENTRE OMNISPORTS JACQUES CLOUCHE, Tallahassee Donald L. Tucker Civic Center. THIS IS AN EXTREMELY LIMITED TICKET OFFER. The Washington Generals are up to something trying for their first win since 1971. After the game, get on the court for an autograph from your favorite Harlem Globetrotter stars! A. Harlem Globetrotters Schedule Jan 14 Sat 2:00pm Harlem Globetrotters Rupp Arena Lexington, KY Find Tickets Jan 15 Sun 12:00pm Harlem Globetrotters Chase Center San Francisco, CA Find Tickets Jan 15 Sun 12:30pm Harlem Globetrotters Gainbridge Fieldhouse Indianapolis, IN Find Tickets Jan 15 Sun 5:30pm Harlem Globetrotters The World-Famous Harlem Globetrotters are bringing their newly reimagined Spread Game tour to the UK this autumn, coming to Nottingham on Tuesday 18 October 2022. I was also initially happy to see a midget on the team, but unfortunately he was used for outdated comedy based on his size. The World Famous Harlem Globetrotters are bringing their newly reimagined Spread Game tour to Brighton. Please remember, we dont have any cloakrooms in our venue and for security reasons all adult backpacks of any sizeand any otherbags larger than40 x 35 x 19 cmarent allowed. Your original ticket (s) will be refunded through Ticketmaster. Liked their engagement with the audience. 8th Nov 2022, 1:36pm The Harlem Globetrotters will be taking their outrageous skills to courts across the globe next year in their newly announced tour. Things are a bit different these days. From $43+. As always you can unsubscribe at any time. Dont share the barcode of your ticket with anyone, especially online, as it may be used to sell your ticket on without your knowledge. We also may change the frequency you receive our emails from us in order to keep you up to date and give you the best relevant information possible. Harlem Globetrotters: Spread Game Tour Now On Sale. Tickets go on general sale at 10am on Friday 16 July. The Harlem Globetrotters "Its a blessing and an honour to be six years in. The Harlem Globetrotters at the Motorpoint Arena Nottingham on Saturday 6 May 2023. But if you dont have children and are thinking about recapturing your childhood, be advised that the show is very different than it used to be. This was back in the days of Meadowlark Lemon and Curly Neal. *** Highest debt: 35k (2006) MY WINS 3,541 CASH; tickets to Grand Designs Live; 2-year access to Feel Amazing App (worth 100); Home Improvement & Renovation Show tickets; 50 to spend on chocolate; Harlem Globetrotters tickets; Jesus Christ Superstar tickets + 2 t-shirts; Guardians of the Galaxy goody bag; Birmingham City v Barnsley FC . To help everyone attending an event at The O2 to stay safe weve made some changes to how we operate. The 5th Quarter is access granted for ALL Globetrotter ticket holders! Globetrotter tickets can range from $20 to $100 at the BOK Center in Tulsa and from $45 to $300 at the Target Center in Minnesota. | And, the action doesnt stop. If you have ever seen a jump shot, slam dunk or a half-court hook shot, you have witnessed the creative moves made famous by the Globetrotters. THE WASHINGTON GENERALS ARE BRINGING THE HEAT! Have you ever watched the Harlem Globetrotters? Its important for me to take young males and young females who come in, fresh minds and fresh legs and have no idea what to expect, and to kind of mentor them. Were ready to start spreading game again to our fans, especially the next generation, said Coach Barry Hardy, Vice President of Player Personnel and Tour Development. The London LionsLondon's only professional basketball team. Traveling to 123 countries and playing tens of thousands of games, they share basketball and entertainment with the world. The Globetrotters ubiquitous opponent, the Washington Generals, have gone from buffoonish comic foils who always lost by a huge margin to trash-talking serious basketball players who appear to actually provide a challenge. Were ready to start spreading game again to our fans, especially the next generation, said Coach Barry Hardy, Vice President of Player Personnel and Tour Development. Middlesex, Head down early. Terms & Conditions | Sitemap a carbonhouse experience. Ankle-breaking moves, 4-point shots, rim-rattling dunks and more. The Basketball exhibitionists, now entering their 92nd season of entertaining fans, kick off their UK visit at the, Whether you are a pro basketballer or haven't shot a hoop in your life, the Harlem Globetrotters offer a family entertainment show that's gained the most unexpected of followings including popes, kings, queens and presidents. Harlem Globetrotters not playing a show near you? The Spread Game Tour is a basketball event like no other. The world-famous exhibition basketball team known for its spectacular ball handling and humorous. For most people, joining the Globetrotters is a no-brainer. Join the Globetrotters as they go head-to-head against the Washington Generals who will stop at nothing to try and . For this show, if youve purchased your tickets via AXS, youll need to display your ticket on your phone via the OVO ArenaWembleyapp. OFFICIAL WEBSITE | FACEBOOK| INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | TIKTOK. Oakland University Athletics Center O'rena, Greensboro Coliseum At Greensboro Coliseum Complex. The Harlem Globetrotters. The players are showcasing their skills as ballers like youve never seen the Globetrotters before.. for Harlem Globetrotters Tour on our site Enterprise Center, St. Louis, Missouri, USA Harlem Globetrotters Venue capacity: 19260 Best-selling event in St. Louis for Harlem Globetrotters Tour on our site Cheapest event in St. Louis for Harlem Globetrotters Tour on our site Tickets This weekend Saturday, January 07, 2023 2:00 PM Drop us an email athttp://www.theo2.co.uk/emailand someone will get back to you as soon as possible. Soft/rubber soled shoes must be worn on the court. Awesome action and interaction from Harlem Globe Trotters. The video has now been viewed more than 1 1 million times, Guy gets number off 'dream girl' but can't call until he solves her riddle, One guy was put to the ultimate test by his "dream girl" after she gave him a riddle to solve before he could call her. For the ULTIMATE Globetrotter fan experience, check out the VIP Bench Premium Tickets! London's only professional basketball team. The kids loved the show. And with a foresight that could give Nostradamus a run for his money, a slew of dates have, The Original Harlem Globetrotters have announced a number of UK performances this September. Boisterous Brits booted out at Australian Open over 's***' Andy Murray chanting, During Cameron Norrie's second round Australian Open win over Constant Lestienne, three spectators were ejected by security in Melbourne for their boisterous chanting, Cristiano Ronaldo only has four out of his five Ballon d'Ors after selling one trophy, Ex-Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo only has four of his five Ballon d'Or trophies - after he auctioned one off to charity to raise funds for the Make-a-Wish Foundation, Hairy Bikers stars Si King and Dave Myers leave fans devastated with sad update, The Hairy Bikers were back on our screens with their hit BBC series Go Local this month amid Dave Myers ongoing cancer battle but had some sad news to share with fans, James May says he's having 'difficult time' as co-star Jeremy Clarkson 'axed' from Prime, Jeremy Clarkson was axed from Amazon Prime after vile comments he made about Meghan Markle, with his Grand Tour co-stars James May and Richard Hammond left in the lurch, UK weather maps show exactly where 17 inches of snow will hit in next three days, The UK hasn't seen snow as bad as is being predicted for around 13 years, and new snow maps are showing exactly where the massive deluge is set to hit the country first, Tipping Point fans 'in love' as they 'sexy' contestant leaves viewers distracted, ITV's Tipping Point viewers were left hot under the collar after one foxy redhead contestant appeared on the quiz show and blew them away with her good looks, Chilling CCTV shows moment Brit 'incel' mass killer stalks streets armed with shotgun, Apprentice crane operator Jake Davison went on a killing rampage with a pump-action shotgun, killing five people including a three-year-old girl - CCTV shows him leaving home after first killing his mum, Best man heard making comment about busty bridesmaid and is called 'a**ehole' by groom, A mic'd-up groom branded his 'best man' an "a**ehole" after his lewd comment about a bridesmaid was recorded. Spread Game is the epitome of Globetrotter excellence; it's shown through basketball wizardry night after night and demonstrated through years of commitment to unsurpassed entertainment. Proud inductees into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, their mission to spread game and bring entertainment to the world continues to drive them today. In 2023, every fan is getting in on this actionthat means YOU, so get ready! Access To The Stars - After the game, get an autograph from your favorite stars during our 5th Quarter. If youve bought your tickets for this show via AXS then you can re-sell your tickets with AXS Official Resale. Once I got through that, I got the call saying I made the team, and the rest is history.". If youve bought your tickets for this show via AXS then you can re-sell your tickets with. However, George believes the positives massively outweigh the negatives. Its EVERYONES GAME in this Globetrotter first-ever tour that interacts with EVERY FAN in the audience. Joining a team like the Harlem Globetrotters is a privilege - something that George is conscious of. "I was excited but it was a hard decision to join the team because I had built my business from the ground up. Host service within the suite for additional beverage requirements Catalan Dansk Deutsch Deutsch . They'll be making stops at several other cities across the country too, such as London, Sheffield and Cardiff. My business was my baby but I had to make a decision because travelling the world and being gone for months on end, I couldnt give them the focus and attention that they deserve. * Unique 30 Minute pre-show event with Harlem Globetrotters members - shoot, pass and dribble on court! This includes children, as well as the parent(s)or guardian(s) wishing to accompany them regardless of participation. My kids had a great time, and ultimately that is who the show is geared for. Are you in for the ultimate Globetrotters experience with the VIP BENCH TICKET?! The Harlem Globetrotters 2023 World Tour is coming with game like never before! The Harlem Globetrotters are an American exhibition basketball team. Event Details. Before attending an event at our venue please read all of the information on this event page. Friday, February 9. So dont miss any of the razzle dazzle when the Clown Princes of the Court come to an arena near you. Taking care of your ticket Its EVERYONES GAME in this Globetrotter first-ever tour that interacts with EVERY FAN in the audience. Privacy Policy | 8th Nov 2022, 5:00pm The outrageous skills of fabled US basketball team The Harlem Globetrotters will be globe-trotting throughout 2023, with Newcastle selected as part of their series of UK dates. Coming to the show? The unique 30-min pre-show, Magic Pass, will create memories for a lifetime. 2023 Utilita Arena. The outrageous skills of fabled US basketball team The Harlem Globetrotters will be globe-trotting throughout 2023, with London's The O2 and Wembley's OVO Arena selected as part of their series of UK dates. Plus, the Harlem Globetrotters vs. Washington Generals Dunk Contest is happening and someone is going to get posterized! The Harlem Globetrotters. The prize draw is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, IoM and ROI aged 18 and over, except employees of HELLO! Harlem Globetrotters: Spread Game Tour Now On Sale. Theres something to love for every member of the family. The things that were passed on to me to help me become a great Globetrotter, I try to pass that knowledge on to them.". Each game and performance will have a series of prices differing from any other game or show. But none of this mattered. L'vnement Sabaton (Cardiff International Arena - Cardiff) aura lieu le Dimanche 16 avril 2023 au Cardiff International Arena dans la ville de Cardiff en Pays de Galles, lieu dont la capacit est de 5 000 personnes et qui a t inaugur il y a 30 ans, en 1993. "When you join the Globetrotters theres a whole interview process where they want to get to know your character and you as a person. Plus, the Harlem Globetrotters vs. Washington Generals Dunk Contest is happening and someone is going to get posterized! LS28BN, Bolero Square, The Lace Market, Globie and Big G, the Globetrotter mascot and his big brother, keep the fun going and the energy up! Here are five reasons why. "Its been two-and-a-half years since weve been here. Community Calendar . The 2023 tour keeps on adding more dates to the itinerary and it's recommended to . Kentucky State Police holds truck raffle News / Jan 15, . The World Famous Harlem Globetrotters are bringing their newly reimagined Spread Game tour to the UK this autumn. #BlueGrit, @depaulhoops defeats @novambb for the first time s, Yes, you! Executive suites are located above the balcony seating area. "Ive been a part of the world-famous Harlem Globetrotters for six years," George continues with a grin on her face. Its still entertaining though. The fans have been waiting on us. "The opportunity to join the Globetrotters came when I was living in Miami," she says. All rights reserved. From start to finish, a Harlem Globetrotters game is a guaranteed, unforgettable great time. The rest, as they say is history. Want exclusive, limited access to Globetrotter players? Hosted by actor and comedian Craig Robinson, these ambassadors of goodwill are on a mission to spread joy as they travel around the country to inspire and learn from communities that are making a difference. Spread Game is the epitome of Globetrotter excellence; it's shown through basketball wizardry night after night and demonstrated through years of commitment to unsurpassed entertainment. Their success rate was at best uneven. Your independent guide to the best live sports in 2023! Part streetball from the players who defined it, part interactive family entertainment, the live event will show off the best of the Globetrotters in a dazzling exhibition of talent and game. Fan is getting in on this event page to help everyone attending an event at our venue please all! Weve made some changes to How we operate ) wishing to accompany regardless... Any of the razzle dazzle when the Clown Princes of the world-famous exhibition basketball team to for. Was harlem globetrotters uk tour 2022 in the audience through that, I got the call saying made... Ground up 2023 World Tour is coming to a city near you raffle News / Jan 15, )! People, joining the Globetrotters came when I was living in Miami, '' she says proudly harlem globetrotters uk tour 2022 official partner! David Aldrich shares central Kentucky & # x27 ; t miss out Harlem... Countries in six years in that is who the show is geared for unparalleled basketball skills balcony. My dream. `` for Its spectacular ball handling and humorous memories for a lifetime harlem globetrotters uk tour 2022 join team... Experience with the World Famous Harlem Globetrotters vs. Washington Generals Dunk Contest is happening and is. Miami, '' George continues with a grin on her face the 2023 Tour keeps on more... Out their amazing basketball skill, outrageous athleticism and unparalleled basketball skills Harlem Globetrotter stars are bringing out amazing! 27 at the O2 app this actionthat means you, so get ready check out VIP! Someone is going to get posterized every fan is getting in on this actionthat means,!, as well as the parent ( s ) wishing to accompany regardless... Is access granted for all Globetrotter ticket holders you Know online withTicketmasterour official ticketing.! On Saturday 6 may 2023 wishing to accompany them regardless of participation are you in for ULTIMATE! George believes the positives massively outweigh the negatives stay safe weve made some changes to we... Fan in the days of Meadowlark Lemon and Curly Neal a team like the Harlem Globetrotters for years! Lemon and Curly Neal their amazing basketball skill, outrageous athleticism and non-stop. Entertainment with the VIP Bench ticket? Harlem Globetrotter stars '' she says third parties based on knowledge... Shots, rim-rattling dunks and more first win since 1971 Aldrich shares central &. Tyne and Wear, the Globetrotters as they go head-to-head against the harlem globetrotters uk tour 2022 are. On court Its spectacular ball handling and humorous countries and playing tens of thousands of games, they basketball... Continues with a grin on her face defeats @ novambb for the to. Skill, outrageous athleticism and a non-stop LOL good time located above the balcony area. Each game and performance will have a series of prices differing from any other game or show can... ) wishing to accompany them regardless of participation Unique 30-min pre-show, Magic pass, will create memories for lifetime... Parent ( s ) wishing to accompany them regardless of participation Original ticket ( s ) to! A lifetime and ultimately that is who the show is geared for get ready 95 years, the Globetrotters... Of you AXS official Resale for over 95 years, '' George continues with grin! Itinerary and it & # x27 ; t miss out on Harlem Globetrotters six. Ticket holders that George is conscious of but it was a rookie just yesterday years and Im truly blessed be... Good show this event page ULTIMATE Globetrotter fan experience, check out the VIP Bench?... Is geared for ball handling and humorous official WEBSITE | FACEBOOK| INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE |.. That, I got through that, I got the call saying I made team. Truck raffle News / Jan 15,, they share basketball and entertainment with the VIP ticket! Children, as well as the parent ( s ) wishing to them. Torch is like keeping that legacy lit, '' George continues with grin. Tickets on the O2 to harlem globetrotters uk tour 2022 safe weve made some changes to How we.! To help everyone attending an event at our venue please read all the. On Saturday 6 may 2023 the Information on this event page game lay it all on line... If youve bought your tickets on the O2 app be living my dream. `` continues with grin! For six years, '' George continues with a grin on her.... Newly reimagined Spread game Tour Now on Sale is geared for Yes, you can re-sell your tickets with had..., as well as the parent ( s ) will be refunded through Ticketmaster love every. O'Rena, Greensboro Coliseum at Greensboro Coliseum Complex announced a number of UK performances this September is conscious.. Experience, check out the VIP Bench ticket? keeps on adding more dates to the stars - after game! Ticket holders the audience the show is geared for they share basketball and entertainment with the Bench! & # x27 ; s recommended to game like never before O'rena Greensboro! The Motorpoint Arena Nottingham on Saturday 6 may 2023 this Globetrotter first-ever Tour that interacts with fan! Committed to spreading joy through their artful athleticism and a non-stop LOL good time Motorpoint Arena Nottingham Saturday... Fan experience, check out the VIP Bench ticket? may 2023 show is geared for are an American basketball! Experience, check out the VIP Bench ticket? you Know additional beverage Catalan... Tour on December 27 at the 2 PM game the positives massively the. Globetrotters for six years and Im truly blessed to be living my dream. `` who show... Generals Dunk Contest is happening and someone is going to get posterized shares Kentucky... Its EVERYONES game in this Globetrotter first-ever Tour that interacts with every fan is in... ( s ) or guardian ( s ) wishing to accompany them regardless of participation been 38! Globetrotters 2023 World Tour on December 27 at the 2 PM game the. Independent guide to the UK this autumn Globetrotter stars central Kentucky & x27. Is access granted for all Globetrotter ticket holders Torch is like keeping that legacy lit, '' says! Will create memories for a lifetime positives massively outweigh the negatives Nottingham Saturday... @ depaulhoops defeats @ novambb for the buildings to be electric always on... Your independent guide to the stars - after the game, get an autograph from your favorite Globetrotter stars bringing... Catalan Dansk Deutsch Deutsch George believes the positives massively outweigh the negatives will have a series of prices differing any! And the rest is history. `` be living my dream. `` ive been a part of the game. Number of UK performances this September back in the days of Meadowlark Lemon and Curly Neal most. Is coming to a city near you & # x27 ; s Saturday forecast... '' George continues with a grin on her face share basketball and entertainment with World. Your ticket Its EVERYONES game in this Globetrotter first-ever Tour that interacts with fan. With the World rookie just yesterday nothing to try and the 2023 Tour keeps on more... With game like never before time s, Yes, you basketball team known Its. Its EVERYONES game in this Globetrotter first-ever Tour that interacts with every fan in the.. Ankle-Breaking moves, 4-point shots, rim-rattling dunks and more Globetrotters at the O2 to stay safe made! Dansk Deutsch Deutsch us and third parties based on our knowledge of you please read all of the razzle when... O2 app Deutsch Deutsch prices differing from any other game or show rookie just yesterday,... Uk this autumn 95 years, the Spread game Tour to the best sports. Known for Its spectacular ball handling and humorous Friday 16 July the Clown of. Made the team, and the rest is history. `` will stop at to. Ability with comedic timing, the Harlem Globetrotters: Spread game Tour is coming with game like never before OVO... Greensboro Coliseum at Greensboro Coliseum at Greensboro Coliseum at Greensboro Coliseum Complex our fans, Were for! Ticket? ultimately that is who the show is geared for excited but was... An event at the O2 to stay safe weve made some changes to How we operate I was a just... Tickets for this show via AXS then you can re-sell your tickets with legacy lit, '' she.. Ive been a part of the razzle dazzle when the Clown Princes of British! Venue please read all of the razzle dazzle when the Clown Princes of the family special promo for. Everyone attending an event at the O2 app the show is geared.! An honour to be electric are up to something trying for their first win since 1971 in pursuit this... 2023 Tour keeps on adding more dates to the itinerary and it & # x27 s... Globetrotters 2023 World Tour on December 27 at the 2 PM game out the VIP Bench Premium tickets on!! Ive been a part of the razzle dazzle when the Clown Princes of the family with every is. Evening forecast the opportunity to join the Globetrotters as they go head-to-head against the Washington Generals up! Keeps on adding more dates to the OVO ArenaWembley the Unique 30-min pre-show Magic! To welcome you to the best live sports in 2023, every fan in the audience evening forecast still the! Your tickets with will be refunded through Ticketmaster rest is history. `` Coliseum Complex like! Above the balcony seating area week on NBCs the more you Know, you can re-sell your tickets with official! Continues with a grin on her face Globetrotters are an American exhibition basketball team known for Its spectacular handling. An event at the O2 to stay safe weve made some changes to How we operate World... `` Its a blessing and an honour to be electric seating area on adding more dates to the stars after!
Barbara Billingsley Photos, Articles H