It may take up to 1 hour for your comment to appear on the website. Available 24 hours. Sorry to hear about your fathers passing. David Kessler's top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief. Jo Anne and family, know that my prayers are with yall. Oh my gosh, we were so surprised to hear about Robbie. The only thing bigger than his laugh and smile was his heart and graciousness. Creating an obituary on Echovita is free. That unique signature of his; like the special legacy that his family can be proud of! JoAnne, May grace and peace be with you and all your family in the coming days. (Little) Harrison, passed away unexpectedly on Sunday, November 7, 2021, at his home. Your wit, southern charm and intelligence will be missed by those who knew you. And kind neighbor, we will really miss him, it will be so difficult not to see him on his lawn Standard text messaging rates apply. He attended LSU for his undergraduate, which he paid for by working as a Dispatch Deputy for the Livingston Parish Sheriffs Office. Yes, flower arrangements are fulfilled and delivered by local florists from Harrison. Love, Your Cousins, Loving husband of 51 years to Arlene Harrison, nee Tonetti, loving father of sons Matthew and Mark; dear brother of Darlene Nelson and Dennis (Linda . I am sure he is at peace with his Lord in heaven. His was honorable, jolly, courageous, and hilarious! Families that maybe in need of our services in the coming weeks, please know that we will care for you and your loved ones with the utmost respect and assist you in the options we feel are safe and that comply with the Governor of Virginias limitations and the CDC. Worked with him in scouting many years. He was an asset to the community, and will be greatly missed. document.write ("'><\/scr"+"ipt>"); Fly high Robbie. Robbie not only quoted the Scout oath, he lived it. document.write ("'><\/scr"+"ipt>"); Harrison, John C. John C. Harrison, Age 74 of LaGrange Park, passed away on March 25, 2021 after 17 years with ALS disease. May God comfort your hearts!! She was such a delight & I enjoyed all my Just know going forward that Robbies leadership in The Boy Scouts of America for so many years has helped straighten the curve for many of our local youths. MARTIN HARRISON OBITUARY. visits with her. During his tenure as Troop 97 Scoutmaster, he had over 40 scouts achieve the rank of Eagle Scout. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. Search Harrison obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com. Robbie was a Godly man, and was loved by so many. He took classes at the Chicago Planetarium where he learned how to grind the mirrors and lens for the telescopes. Let others know about your loved one's death. 501 Old Bellefonte Road; PO Box 2418; Harrison, AR 72601; 870-743-2021; toll free: 1-800-806-3204; Join our mailing list [email protected] Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you at this time! Obituaries are updated daily. I respected him and thought the world of him he was fun and admirable. For Robbie RiP . A memorial gathering and celebration of John's life will be on Sunday, May 16, 2021 from 2 P.M. to 4:30 P.M. at Hitzeman Funeral Home & Cremation Services, 9445 West 31st Street, Brookfield, IL 60513. Our hearts and prayers are with you, cousin. Robbie was a big man with an even bigger personality. I know he will be missed greatly. He was preceded in death by his sister, Judy Hill. He called Robbie a Father to the Fatherless and he would definitely know that first hand. Ozarks Magazine . He spent countless hours with Jo Anne teaching and coaching our boys into the men they are today. JoAnn our hearts are breaking for you, the boys and family! Gloria D. Harrison September 21, 1926 - May 12, 2020. document.write ("-->,