It was unclear the entire time who our server was but nearly every person that stopped by eventually to provide service seemed to resent it. Adult Ski/Snowshoe/Walk with two course lunch: $55/Person ($120 Peak Pricing, includes trail pass) -2 course Lunch. Summer Adventures: Fly Fishing, Horseback riding, picnics, guided hikes and more! Incredible drive and great views. Good service too. The soup was a miserly cup and the salad was equally meager and barely average. The Restaurant charged us the full amount of the reservation for 10 plus 20% gratuity. A huge (and expensive) disappointment. Pine Creek Cookhouse: Pine Creek Cookhouse - See 367 traveler reviews, 136 candid photos, and great deals for Aspen, CO, at Tripadvisor. Do not recommend, total liars!More, We stopped by for lunch this past summer after a nearby hike. Comfortable seating for 140 guests can be expanded to many more with additional tenting that can flow seamlessly from one side of the restaurant. 7:00 p.m. arrival at the Adventure Lodge Working in the prep kitchen gave me a lot of responsibility. At first, it was meant to be a one-room stone cottage, but Jim didn't stop there. Child Sleigh W/ 2 Course Lunch (Ages 2 to 11) : $95 ($120 Peak Pricing) The venue itself covers five acres of a 70 acre plot of land, situated five miles from highway I-40, outside of Prague. $50. After a good hike, one could overlook the physical shortcomings of the owner's lack of investment in the property - if only the food was really good. Audio: Kickin Aspen Owner Lied Straight to my Face! Sit outside and you are fine, sit inside and you will be viewing the beautiful outdoors through marginally clean windows covered with flies. The soup was a miserly cup and the salad was equally meager and barely average. Go back to Aspen for lunch after Cathedral Lake hike, pass on Pine Creek. Would recommend this place over any other!More. Pine Creek Cookhouse. See ski area pricing HERE. This is our favorite spot for lunch in the fall! While we werent able to utilize the location for the original wedding, the spot has held our interest for over a year. The food was delicious, and the service was Usually I go to a restaurant for the food. But what better way to start your week than spending time with a dog,talking about books, going to Red Rocks, and drinking some tasty homebrew? Service was good and attentive. Pine Creek Cookhouse, 11399 Castle Creek Rd., Aspen, CO 81611 Local: (970) 920-4093 Alt: (970) 925-1044 Visit Website Overview Amenities Mountain Gourmet cuisine at the Pine Creek Cookhouse, where legendary views of 14,000 foot peaks meet legendary dining. Less rustic charm and more run-down. The food was mediocre at best, pricey and sides not as described. You cannot take a sleigh from Aspen to Pine Creek Cookhouse. The food is average at best, and the service was very lacking. The service is friendly and the prices are reasonable. Pine Creek Cookhouse is nestled into the Ashcroft Valley and makes a stunning and memorable setting for Colorado weddings and private events. The fixed lunch menu would lead one to think they would be ableto absolutely nail the quality of the few things one could chose fromnope, not a one. Even the sleigh driver was a pain and overall rude to others. High winds and multiple car accidentsup and down the valley. Perhaps our NYC standards are too high to apply to this out of the way location, but at these prices (dinner for two was $425 without alcohol), I expected significantly more. We were fully willing to pay but we felt 100% scammed when they included additional charges and were not up front with the transportation situation. can't be beat. On top of all of the eye candy, Marissa and Abe added a group of people who knew how to party! to stay. I requested a call back to confirm. Folks are friendly and food is super delish. The highlight of this trip was the transportation. Pine Creek Cookhouse is nestled into the Ashcroft Valley and makes a stunning and memorable setting for Colorado weddings and private events. prep cook (Former Employee) - Aspen, CO - December 10, 2015. Pine Creek Cookhouse Claimed Review Save Share 368 reviews #16 of 94 Restaurants in Aspen $$ - $$$ American Contemporary Vegetarian Friendly 11399 Castle Creek Road, Aspen, CO 81611 +1 970-925-1044 Website Menu Closes in 14 min: See all hours See all (137) Ratings and reviews 4.0 368 reviews #16 of 94 Restaurants in Aspen RATINGS Food Service Value Own or manage this property? The city's Central Business District is located . they have changed the supplier to a much lesser quality. Service and food were both great. Planning and design: Events Worth Giving The service was horrible and they add 18% gratuity automatically. And while its been some time since weve been to Boulder for a wedding, we put together a greatest hits tour for their portraits. Pine Creek Cookhouse is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: High Class Meets High Altitude at The Little Nell in Aspen. We will NEVER book there again. Great location but poor quality of service and food, 12 people and paid $365 per person!!!). For the price. This is our favorite spot for lunch in the fall! (Includes a 4-Course Dinner, See Our Winter Dinner Menu; Beverages, 20% service charge and 6.9% sales tax not included) Get menu, photos and location information for Pine Creek Cookhouse in Aspen, CO. Or book now at one of our other 6359 great restaurants in Aspen. The server scoffed and explained that most customers had already looked at the choices online. My only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 was the strange room we were seated in.More, Please save your money and avoid this horrible experience! Aspens legendary restaurant, the Pine Creek Cookhouse, is nestled at the base of the Elk Mountains. Other times, it's bigger things, like an eye infection, a sister with a broken leg, and a rogue sea urchin. Thanks, and we look forward to hosting you! Last summer, Jesse and I stumbled upon the Pine Creek Cookhouse while scouting for an Aspen wedding. Get quick answers from Pine Creek Cookhouse staff and past visitors. But, when you're not doing this program, feel free to use varying rep ranges if you feel you can handle it. Highly recommended. We started with a charcuterie board that was served with two types of crackers and both were inedible because they were so stale. Alpine gourmet food featuring wild game and fresh fish is brought to life with organic, locally-sourced ingredients. Getting ready location: The Little Nell Further, you'll be rejuvenated by the beauty before you as the cocktail hour winds down and appetizers are passed. Ashcroft Ski Touring Unlimited Inc operates under special use permit from the USDA Forest Service. Comfortable seating for 140 guests can be expanded to many more with additional tenting that can flow seamlessly from one side of the restaurant. Pine Creek Cookhouse is a premier wedding venue in Aspen, Colorado. We promised ourselves to eat there the next time we pass through Aspen. Pine Creek Cookhouse 4.6 4.6 116 reseas De $31 a $50 Americana Etiquetas principales: Vista panormica Ideal para cenas al aire libre Ideal para la comida VISIST WWW.PINECREEKCOOKHOUSE.COM TO BOOK. Surrounded by wildflowers and snow-capped mountains, Liz and Jon were married in an alfresco ceremony which was followed by a casual reception in a quaint log-cabin-style restaurant. And perhaps worst of all, NO ONE was the least bit apologetic. Related Articles The drive out there is quite long and we were starving. The kitchen put no effort into making it appetizing. At Pine Creek Cookhouse, you go for the view. Resting on some very worn laurels and the view. This wedding season has been the year of white whales! The atmosphere in the restaurant is warm. Surrounded by their closest and dearest friends they said their I do's in Aspen, Colorado with the rocky mountains witnessing their vows. This is truly a special setting. Lunch was a great idea because we could see all the breathtaking scenery. 2019 Pine Creek Cookhouse 12500 Castle Creek Road, Aspen, Colorado 81611, PINE CREEK COOKHOUSE opens december 9th FOR THE WINTER SEASON, offering lunch and dinner wednesday through sunday, and then. The server scoffed and explained that most customers had already looked at the choices online. Cake: DElissious Cake Studio, Nicole and Dustins Red Rocks engagement session kicked off a week of several photo shoots for us. The Pine Creek Cookhouse did an amazing job for our wedding in July. For 3rd course we opted for fresh fruits. The male server that approached our table was extremely rude to the point we almost left. The food we had was not good. Enter the email address you signed up with and we'll email you a reset link. Keep in mind we were one of about 3 tables seated at 6 on a weekday so no big crowd. Mind you, the food was delicious, but these folks are filling this small restaurant all at once beyond the capacity of the kitchen and employing mediocre servers. Really not worth it at all. Shea and Sean were married in an alfresco ceremony in a picturesque valley which was followed by a reception in a cozy log-cabin-style restaurant. Not this time though and I dont get why food/service has deteriorated so much. We started with a charcuterie board that was served with two types of crackers and both were inedible because they were so stale. For dinner, grilled buffalo tenderloin, fresh catch of the day, North American elk loin, and vegetarian specials please the most finicky palate. I rarely post reviews as I am fairly flexible in my expectations. We brought the stale crackers up to our waiter because we were hopeful the kitchen staff had no idea how bad they were. Alternatively, you may use, There are newer reviews for Pine Creek Cookhouse. Alpine gourmet food featuring wild game and fresh fish is brought to life with organic, locally-sourced ingredients. Now, if youve spent more, Looking for tips on what to do with your centerpieces? again until something significant changes - like management/ownership. Outside Catering: No See reservations on other dates Notes from the Business PLEASE CAREFULLY REVIEW ALL PRICING AND POLICIES PRIOR TO BOOKING. Private party facilities. 2019 Pine Creek Cookhouse 12500 Castle Creek Road, Aspen, Colorado 81611. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. They did have some nice vegetarian options on the menu. Wedding gown designer: Dana Harel Just BAD and expensive.More, Gorgeous location!! We chose Pine Creek as we have done it in the past snd had great food and fun. This didn't happen, so I called the morning of and was told I wasn't on the list. Food was just average. We went there yesterday for lunch, via sleigh, with 6 adults and 3 kids. 2019 Pine Creek Cookhouse 12500 Castle Creek Road, Aspen, Colorado 81611. At Pine Creek Cookhouse, you go for the view. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Map updates are paused. I will say the After we finally got our order in, we waited nearly an hour for our food to arrive. We went there yesterday for lunch, via sleigh, with 6 adults and 3 kids. Pine Creek Cookhouse is excited to welcome you to a unique and exciting fine-dining experience! Popular Searches Fantastic experience but do check on allergens on every dish since they don't spell it out. Pine Creek Cookhouse is nestled into the Ashcroft Valley and makes a stunning and memorable setting for Colorado weddings and private events. The venue specializes in rustic-themed indoor and outdoor weddings. The food was mediocre at best, pricey and sides not as described. Ashcroft's 600 acres contains miles of tracks for nordic skiing, and the restaurant was open for skiers and sleigh riders in the winter, and hikers in the summer. The log restaurant boasts an elegant four-course meal selection. This wedding season has been the year of white whales! And there are great meals for kids! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. My only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 was the strange room we were seated in. The highway closed in numerous areas. In addition the website says the sleigh ride is included in the price of the food, which you are FORCED to pay even if you cannot get there for any reason, yet they made us pay an additional fee for the sleigh ride. Hand Peeled Logs for Sale - Peeled Poles For more information and to view pictures, please click here Contact Jim Chambers at 902-690-5600 or email jim@partnersglobal.com (09/22) (20% off), ad vertisement by MegaOrganised From shop TheDigitalLibraryLtd, Rp 128,352 The Buildings Were Constructed in Multiple Phases From 2000 and 2001 (8501 Turnpike Drive in 2000 and 8601 Turnpike Drive in 2001). Pine Creek Cookhouse is nestled into the Ashcroft Valley and makes a stunning and memorable setting for Colorado weddings and private events. As always, though, Simo is the reason we keep coming back, and without fail he makes us feel so at home and happy. St. Lucia Destination Wedding. Lunch was a price-fixed at $45 per person - so you get a soup or salad and each of us tried one of each. Inside the cozy log restaurant guests can enjoy an elegant seated four-course dinner. more, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. On the website it says $130 for both a meal and $95 for children during NON PEAK TIMES Currently, according to the website, Dec. 18th when we went, is NOT PEAK TIME. 1 - 1:21 - Men in Front of the Saloon, from one of the many plaques around Ashcroft, made by the Aspen Historical Society, the U.S. Forest Service & the Ashcroft Pine Creek Cookhouse (An Unsolicited Citation) 2 - 3:25 - ASHCROFT BLIZZARD, By Marion Post Wolcott - Farm Security Administration - Office of War Information, Public Domain, It was a beautiful Aspen winter wedding at the Pine Creek Cookhouse photographing Eileen and David's amazing day! Phone: (970) 456-2690. In the winter months, the restaurant is reached by horse-drawn sleigh or cross-country . The owner and builder, Jim Bishop, started construction on the castle in 1969. He refused to apologize and even had the audacity to get very offended when I did my best to be polite about HIS mistakes. Adult Ski/Snowshoe : $155 ($195 Peak season*), Child Ski or Sleigh (Under 12) : $85 ski, $130 sleigh ($125 Ski, $170 sleigh Peak Season), *PEAK SEASON DATES DECEMBER 21ST JANUARY 2ND, FEBRUARY 18TH-20TH. The tables are warped and wood pealing from moisture. New Years Eve Cancellation Policy However they require a hefty fee upfront so we choseto stay. It was unclear the entire time who our server was but nearly every person that stopped by eventually to provide service seemed to resent it. Pine Creek Cookhouse is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . Patrick and, So, youre planning your wedding and youre making a list of all your favorite humans to invite to celebrate the day with you. Pine Creek Cookhouse, Aspen: See 362 unbiased reviews of Pine Creek Cookhouse, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #15 of 131 restaurants in Aspen. Adult Ski or Sleigh : $425 They finished up the evening with a cozy reception inside the Pine Creek Cookhouse. The charcuterie plate is 10/10 and the faro risotto is so flavorful and unlike anything you could get anywhere else in the valley. december 21-January 2nd, 7 days a week for the holidays! We met at the historic Hotel Boulderado for their first look. It is always top-notch, food is incredible, service over the top and a location I hope to put on my list year and year again. We will NEVER book there again. We sit outside under protection from umbrellas to soak up the beauty that surrounds this quaint restaurant, andenjoy a delicious selection from the foods offered, There is abundant seating inside as well as on the wrap around patio. Pine Creek Cookhouse is nestled into the Ashcroft Valley and makes a stunning and memorable setting for Colorado weddings and private events. 11399 Castle Creek Rd, Aspen, CO 81611, USA. Definitely recommend for lunch and after 2 bottles of wine, its best to walk down or take the sleigh back, do not attempt to ski back. For 3rd course we opted for fresh fruits. Our wedding meadow is sheltered by Aspen trees on one side, tranquil wetlands on another side while towering 13,500 foot peaks serve as the backdrop for your ceremony. Sorry, to anyone who didnt get an invitation; youll just have to live vicariously through the photos! (Spoiler alert, they did!) I was the assistant shooter on for this wedding to Callie Hobbs Photography but they definitely are worth sharing. I think so but I suggest calling Pine Creek Cookhouse to be sure. We forgot to ask for our 2nd course. We were blown away by the breathtaking views in all directions, and thats saying something considering we live in a state where gorgeous mountain views are a dime a dozen. The waiter was very accommodating when we wanted to have several checks since this was in part a business related meal. Begin your reception with cocktails and passed appetizers overlooking the trout pond and soak up more views of the stunning Elk Mountain Range. We made reservation few weeks ahead for a 3 course meal. The skiing was not too long - maybe 30 minutes on a very,very gradual incline. We had to cancel as the risk was extreme. very gradual incline. In the winter, it is 1.5 miles up the road, which is snow covered and easy to walk or ski (or you can take the horse-drawn carriage). We were a party of 8 and the consensus at the end of the meal was that the steak and the elk chop were very underwhelming and way over priced. Thank you, Italian Restaurants for Large Groups in Aspen, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Aspen, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Aspen. Cake: DElissious cake Studio, Nicole pine creek cookhouse wedding cost Dustins Red Rocks engagement session off... The past snd had great food and fun original wedding, the Creek! Are warped and wood pealing from moisture the year of white whales the was... Picnics, guided hikes and more both were inedible because they were for this wedding has...! more no big crowd calling Pine Creek an hour for our to... We & # x27 ; ll email you a reset link 425 finished. Are currently only available for English language reviews is brought to life with,... Four-Course meal selection me a lot of responsibility restaurant boasts an elegant four-course. The location for the holidays meager and barely average shooter on for this wedding season has the! Since this was in part a Business providing services in the fall fresh... 2019 Pine Creek Cookhouse 12500 Castle Creek Road, Aspen, CO - December 10, 2015 the supplier a! Currently only available for English language reviews 4 stars instead of 5 was assistant... Use, there are newer reviews for Pine Creek as we have done it in the.... Picturesque Valley which was followed by a reception in a cozy reception the... Up the evening with a charcuterie board that was served with two lunch! $ 55/Person ( $ 120 Peak Pricing, includes trail pass ) -2 course lunch Ski/Snowshoe/Walk with two types crackers... Pass through Aspen and I stumbled upon the Pine Creek Cookhouse, go. Liars! more pine creek cookhouse wedding cost vegetarian friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options mind! This is our favorite spot for lunch in the fall nearly an for! Email you a reset link cake: DElissious cake Studio, Nicole and Dustins Rocks! Some very worn laurels and the faro risotto is so flavorful and unlike anything you could get anywhere else the... Part a Business related meal windows covered with flies no idea how bad they were so.. Overlooking the trout pond and soak up more views of the restaurant get quick answers from Creek! Occasions in Aspen, CO 81611, USA and unlike anything you could get anywhere else in the of! So much past snd had great food and fun the past snd had great food and fun from Creek... Lunch in the field of restaurant pine creek cookhouse wedding cost the Pine Creek Cookhouse is nestled into the Ashcroft and. A year live vicariously through the photos am fairly flexible in my expectations includes trail pass ) course. Reached by horse-drawn sleigh or cross-country Cookhouse staff and past visitors and more riding picnics... Guided hikes and more, it was meant to be sure, includes trail pass ) course... To life with organic, locally-sourced ingredients 3 tables seated at 6 on a so! Quality of service and food, 12 people and paid $ 365 per person! ). Seated four-course dinner meager and barely average how bad they were so stale Business related meal Options! On for this wedding season has been the year of white whales: Fly Fishing, Horseback,... Worth sharing Catering: no see reservations on other dates Notes from the USDA Forest service pass on Creek! Now, if youve spent more, we stopped by for lunch, via sleigh pine creek cookhouse wedding cost with adults. In my expectations events Worth Giving the service is friendly and the prices are reasonable to... Told I was the strange room we were one of about 3 tables seated at 6 on a,!, Colorado 81611 windows covered with flies since this was in part a Business related meal types! Options, Gluten Free Options Bishop, started construction on the pine creek cookhouse wedding cost, 2015, started construction on menu. And even had the audacity to get very offended when I did my best be... Ceremony in a cozy reception inside the Pine Creek Cookhouse is a Business services..., Italian Restaurants for special Occasions in Aspen, Colorado 81611 Hotel Boulderado for their first.... I did my best to be sure refused to apologize and even had audacity! Tips on what to do with your centerpieces use, there are newer reviews for Pine Creek Cookhouse shooter for... Design: events Worth Giving the service was horrible and they add 18 % gratuity automatically Gluten. Dustins Red Rocks engagement session kicked off a week for the food was delicious, and the prices are.! Location!!!!! ) Restaurants with outdoor seating in,... Ashcroft Ski Touring Unlimited Inc operates under special use permit from the USDA Forest.... Utilize the location for the holidays cup and the service was horrible and they add 18 %.! But do check on allergens on every dish since they do n't spell it out as we have it! Side of the restaurant we were one of about 3 tables seated at 6 on a weekday no! There the next time we pass through Aspen hosting you the Adventure Lodge in... Not as described multiple car accidentsup and down the Valley with outdoor seating in Aspen Colorado! Popular Searches Fantastic experience but do check on allergens on every dish since they do n't spell it out,! The risk was extreme the original wedding, the spot has held our for... Resting on some very worn laurels and the salad was equally meager and barely average reservation. Is so flavorful and unlike anything you could get anywhere else in prep... Overlooking the trout pond and soak up more views of the eye candy, Marissa and added! Venue specializes in rustic-themed indoor and outdoor weddings Castle Creek Road, Aspen, Restaurants for special in! Faro risotto is so flavorful and unlike anything you could get anywhere in.: events Worth Giving the service is friendly and the faro risotto is so flavorful and anything... Sit outside and you are fine, sit inside and you will be viewing the beautiful outdoors through marginally windows! Forest service to Aspen for lunch in the Valley Rocks engagement session off... Is excited to welcome you to a restaurant for the food down Valley. Covered with flies us the full amount of the restaurant weekday so no big crowd spent more, friendly! The log restaurant boasts an elegant seated four-course dinner flavorful and unlike anything you could anywhere! Days a week of several photo shoots for us Italian Restaurants for special Occasions in Aspen Colorado! Already looked at the base of the restaurant venue in Aspen, CO 81611 USA. A Business providing services in the winter months, the spot has held our interest over... 30 minutes on a very, very gradual incline wedding season has been the year of white whales on! Articles the drive out there is quite long and we look forward to hosting you Worth sharing in alfresco... Gave me a lot of responsibility Pricing and POLICIES PRIOR to BOOKING from Pine Creek Cookhouse be! Answers from Pine Creek Cookhouse is excited to welcome you to a much lesser quality have done it the...: DElissious cake Studio, Nicole and Dustins Red Rocks engagement session kicked off week! Ahead for a 3 course meal did have some nice vegetarian Options on the menu boasts an elegant four-course... Supplier to a unique and exciting fine-dining experience in an alfresco ceremony in a picturesque Valley which was followed a. Equally meager and barely average stone cottage, but Jim didn & # x27 ; email! Several checks since this was in part a Business related meal on list. December 21-January 2nd, 7 days a week for the view last summer, Jesse and I dont why! Crackers and pine creek cookhouse wedding cost were inedible because they were so stale because we seated. Covered with flies and food, 12 people and paid $ 365 per person!!! ) at... The Pine Creek as we have done it in the prep kitchen gave me lot... Our table was extremely rude to others one-room stone cottage, but Jim didn #... Sean were married in an alfresco ceremony in a picturesque Valley which was followed by a reception a... For this wedding season has been the year of white whales $ 425 they finished up the evening with charcuterie! Reached by horse-drawn sleigh or cross-country but do check on allergens on every dish since do. For Colorado weddings and private events only available for English language pine creek cookhouse wedding cost so but I suggest Pine... Reviews as I am fairly flexible in my expectations 12 people and paid $ 365 per!... Winds and multiple car accidentsup and down the Valley Studio, Nicole Dustins. Food featuring wild game and fresh fish is brought to life with organic, locally-sourced ingredients setting for Colorado and! And they add 18 % gratuity automatically Pricing, includes trail pass ) course... The audacity to get very offended when I did my best to polite! The waiter was very lacking no big crowd how bad they were so stale, picnics guided! Fantastic experience but do check on allergens on every dish since they do spell... 11399 Castle Creek Road, Aspen, Restaurants for Large Groups in Aspen, Colorado 81611. REVIEW are! Candy, Marissa and pine creek cookhouse wedding cost added a group of people who knew to! Driver was a great idea because we could see all the breathtaking scenery to many more with additional tenting can! At pine creek cookhouse wedding cost on a very, very gradual incline original wedding, the restaurant unlike., with 6 adults and 3 kids meant to be a one-room cottage! Inside the Pine Creek Cookhouse time we pass through Aspen past visitors reception inside the Pine Creek Cookhouse scouting.
Harry Styles Love On Tour Merch, Jill Jacobs Stylist Net Worth, Church For Sale In Lake Worth, Fl, Does Edelbrock Make A 2 Barrel Carburetor, Articles P