All trademarks are owned by Socit des Produits Nestl S.A., or used with permission. The sire is also healthy, active, has won a bunch of competitions around CA, & has also sired many healthy litters that I have personally seen. If you are looking for RAZORS EDGE or GOTTI, we've got you covered. SE trim. XL. I have a bluenose pitbull puppy I got as a gift I cant longer keep her. This ad was posted with the eBay Classifieds mobile Bully Pitbull Puppies Pets and Animals Oakland 800 $ Text 7073312688 While, for example, you could find an Oakland puppy for sale near you, you can choose your pup from just about anywhere in America and our network members can arrange to send your pup to a major airport near you. TRI-COLOR Carriers This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. We produce pits with compact muscular frames, blocky heads, extreme muscle, high drive and excellent temperaments. Hello we recently had a litter of 5 puppies; 1 girl and 4 boys. She is very playful and gets along well with others. Loves to play, cuddle, run around and eat. Bakersfield. 2 solids Parents are really kind and loving both purple ribbon reproduced and UKC Home builder s Special offers comprehensive upgrades, including extra square footage, great surfaces and stunning architectural details. $1000 The two I have left are both active and very playful and enjoy kisses. Puppies will certainly be ready for their new houses. Amazing puppies cool pitbull puppies for sale check it out! So whether you are new to our breed or have loved us before, Mr Pitbull you will want to explore! Pets and Animals Sacramento 350 $ View pictures pitbull puppy Hello, 4 months ago me and my boyfriend found this sweet girl in a park, starved with mange and a broken leg, we were. Got some badass pitbull pups Description, www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=6692920862, Adopt Treat a Pit Bull Terrier, Xoloitzcuintli / Mexican Hairless, www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=6600262093, Adopt Kalani (ID# 122922cb1) a Pit Bull Terrier, www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=6688635966, Adopt Orwell (ID# 122622cb1) a Pit Bull Terrier, www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=6689264550, www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=6689264085, www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=6682041294, www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=6682041366, www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=6682651649, www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=6589874899, Adopt SUGAR a Pit Bull Terrier, Rottweiler, www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=6561726652, www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=6651553708, Adopt Titan (ID# 90080) a Pit Bull Terrier, www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=6664644040, Adopt ANGEL a Pit Bull Terrier, Mixed Breed, www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=6564746971, Adopt HEART a Pit Bull Terrier, Mixed Breed, www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=6564746978, www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=6661955963, Adopt Haley / Little Flirt a Pit Bull Terrier, www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=6651556965, www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=6649061567, Adopt Mochi a American Staffordshire Terrier, Pit Bull Terrier, www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=6643658708, www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=6601753447. I'm afraid to ask who's sleeping out in the dog house? She is colored white with XXL bully- American pitbull terrier puppies. She is very well tempered and plays well with other animals and dogs. Pups Re- homing my beautiful pitbulls looking for great homes. I have two gray male puppies that have a fine coat. Long Beach Ca .Sacramento Ca .Oakland Ca You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. I came across three puppies and wanted to find a nice home for them. He is a pitbull that is in search to go to a good house. He's a XL blood /great ped 707/3312688 This ad was posted with the eBay Classifieds XXL bully- American pitbull terrier puppies. This will be the 2nd breeding. 12 months in the picture Text 707-3312688 to 2 Adorable girl pitbull (red & blue ) nose puppies. It's a female dog! They won't last. Ukc XXL BULLY FOR SALE $700--800-1000. You're looking at a 6 weeks old puppy ready to take home! Puppies will certainly be ready for their new houses. 2 males &2 females I truly believe that if you are looking for a puppy you will not find a better kennel anywhere. Champion bloodlines. Ready for rehoming I have an 18 mth old male available to a good home for free depending on the home. Treat is currently fostered with her brother and another big dog and does well with them. Does he refuse to give up the remote control? They are my full time, 365 day a year occupation. Se habla. December 2022 - Views 262 $400 (Negotiable) Description Location Map Share Favourite Report Description Price : $400 (Negotiable) Type : For Sale Date : 20. Contact 707-3312688 for more This. 2 white with patch I truly believe that if you are looking for a puppy you will not find a better kennel anywhere. We studied for years, perfecting our experience each time. Very playful and energetic and loves to give cuddles. Text 707-3312688 Taking Purchasing, Merchandising and Procurement. Parents are very kind and loving both purple ribbon bred and UKC cute black/white boxer mixed with pitbull puppy-6 months. Her name is Coka..She has blue eyes and a all white Coat.She is 15 weeks old.Letting her go due to L.. #331867 Already doing good with potty training Looking for a good home for her and she plays well with other dogs and kids. Se habla. XL Pitbull pups for sale. call or text for more info. CHECK TO SEE IF ANY PUPPIES ARE AVAILABLE. 15 months old shes really playful and sweet.. Read more Los Angeles County, glendora, CA Details / Contact 7 of 241 (male) ID: 23-01-12-00469 Pit Bull mix really playful and caring puppy. Ginger is also potty trained and dog friendly. Contact for more infoBuy Now, Yorkshire Terrier litter born on July 5, are ready to change their Family. Recently she did no Several very similar results were not displayed. Hello we recently had a litter of 5 puppies; 1 girl and 4 boys. Mr PitBull kennels represent the highest quality Blue Pitbulls in Southern California. We have some of the top Blue Pitbulls in the world. I have a gray male young puppy that has a great coat. I am at Oakland Animal Services in kennel Dog G:5 Porter is the cutest little pup. Call Pitbull Puppies for Adoption *ALVIN* First pick male. he is a male blue nose pitbull five months old he is white and gray with colored eyes he has all his vaccines up-to-date and is neutered. Females and males American Pitbull Puppies For Sale $1,200 Featured Pitbull Full Breed Blue Nose Pit-Bull Female $100 (Negotiable) Featured Dogs & Puppies Pitbull Pitbulls $350 (Negotiable) Dogs & Puppies Pitbull Pitbull Puppies $500 Dogs & Puppies Pitbull Pitbull puppies $150 Dogs & Puppies Pitbull Male blue nose pit puppy $500 (Negotiable) Dogs & Puppies Pitbull Oakland Dogs by DogsNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites. Her breed is razor egde blue nose! This ad was posted with the eBay Classifieds mobile app. She loves to eat, sleep and play with her brothers and, AKC registered white and chocolate Merle (mostly white). call or text for more info. The two I have left are both active and very playful and enjoy kisses. Health guarantee.. Three months female puppy needs rehoming really sweet and playful loves to cuddle. UTD on vaccinations and worming have shot record in hand / Registered paperwork Hes thick all around. Puppies will be purple ribbon bred and UKC signed up. RED NOSE PITBULL PUPPIES APBT PURE BREED.2MALES 5 FEMALES.PUPS COME WITH FIRST SHOT AND 2ND ROUND OF DEWORMING.VERY. 8 weeks old ready to go. I have a bluenose pitbull puppy I got as a gift I cant longer keep her. Kennel hounds, dogs and all kinds of cats CONTACT 707 3312688 for more These are just a few of the interesting questions I answer. Have more pics/videos available For more information about our amazing Pitbull Bully Puppies for sale, please do not hesitate to give us a call today at 770.510.9175 Dad is a black Tri You're looking at a 6 weeks old puppy ready to take home! Between 1-2 years old, and 43-ish lbs (tiny!). Dad is a black Tri No vet visits other than the basic shots and checkups. Will make great companions. I picked the dam & sire to have offsetting features so it would balance any features that would be problematic.Buy Now, I have a low to ground stock English bulldog pocket bully she 5 months old tri color black and tan and brown with two different color eyes she is very sweet and lazy her name is belle excellent temperaturement and love to eat no email xxx-xxx-xxxx located San Leandro California shipping is not a optionBuy Now, 2 males and all black female are $2k Pups are extremely athletic, thick and stocky with blocky head pieces. Prices start To get the latest on pet adoption and pet care, sign up to hear from us. Exquisite kitchen She is a female was born february 13,2015 she is 2 months about to be 3 months. From that moment on we set out on a mission. Pit bull puppies born January 30th 2014 and will be available March 27th. Champion bloodlines. She is good with people ? Hello we recently had a litter of 5 puppies; 1 girl and 4 boys. Text 707-3671323. Thick, stocky, heavy bone, nice head pieces. Age appropriate shots . Looking for my forever new home 4 boys &1 girl XL American pitbull terriers for sale gotti, razors edge, ganghis kon bloodlines. He is a sweet dog calm loves to play and his learning as he goes he is teething right now and and is in excellent health . 8 week old pitbull puppies full red nose buckskin pits mom is full red and dad is full red 100% all dewormed eating hard n soft food mixed readyh for new Got some badass pitbull pups Pitbull pups. If they eat raw meat and taste blood will they go wild? This red-merle Aussie is a pure bred, with dock tail and first round of shots. Sounds like you need to read my training pages. Will make great companions. Taking 2 Adorable girl pitbull (red & blue ) nose puppies. Loved and very happy 10 months old ready to be with a family.. Sweet just cant have dogs needs good home to call her own.. Coming in heat next month. He ended his life at 5 years old with bladder cancer. Champion bloodlines, UKC pr registered. Regrettably, where I live am unable to keep viewing over him. I came across three puppies and wanted to find a nice home for them. He loves to chew so I always keep multiple chew toys around . Text 7073312688 Espaol. My dog is Kai. Titan may have a big name to match his personality but this medium-sized guy is only about 45 lbs and is sweet as can be. Thank you. This red-merle Aussie is a pure bred, with dock tail and first round of shots. Kennel hounds, dogs and all kinds of cats. She is spayed ? Loving and very curious little pup.Very friendly with adults and children.Loves eating,napping,and playing in the park. 4xking lion/3x disciple/5Xq-ball de la Cruz escalade. I cannot not keep them all if you are interested in negotiating price let me know. This ad was published with the ebay.com Classifieds mobile app. 2months old Americanlisted has classifieds in Hayward, California for dogs and cats. Mom is a blue bully This ad was posted with the eBay Classifieds mobile app. These cuties where born Dec14, 2014 so they are almost ready to meet new Re- homing my beautiful pitbulls looking for great homes. 1 white and blue. Should you ever find yourself in the position of having to give up your dog, we require that you contact us first. The sir(2nd photo) is 85lbs and madam(3rd She is very friendly good temperament and well trained. call or text for more info. She's a four year old pitty who likely spent most of her life in a yard before ending up in the shelter. California Puppies has a vast network of breeders and companies all across the country. Hello we recently had a litter of 5 puppies; 1 girl and 4 boys. 9 weeks old ready for rehoming We also strongly urge you to contact us before issues arise, so we can provide the resources you need to successfully keep your dog with you for life. And giant Q-Ball She is house trained and potty 3xdisciple 4x king lion 5x huge Q-ball/ escalade/ true XXL on Pups ped. Cute English Mastiff /Pit Bull mixed Puppies. Children: 10+ I have some nice xl BULLY puppies available, pups are 8 weeks old, thick boned with block heads, pups are huge. PUPS ARE DUE Parents are very kind and loving both purple ribbon bred and UKC cute black/white boxer mixed with pitbull puppy-6 months. 2023 American Pit Bull Terrier Calendars. As you may have gathered from reading through our website, society isn't always kind to pit bull owners. $1000 Ukc and abkc. Will be short My pets simply had puppies on the 21st of January and the young puppies will b ready to enter about 2 more weeks. On Feb -24 -2015. FOR SALE 8 weeks old. I have a 6 month young puppy named Bruno Sanchez. I have an 18 mth old male available to a good home for free depending on the home. Just in time for Christmas. Exquisite kitchen She is a female was born february 13,2015 she is 2 months about to be 3 months. Only one male 2 females left. $250.00 For females $350 2x King lion 2x q-ball disciple /Tyson XL LEGENDS. Hey who doesn't enjoy puppy pictures? There are 2 males and 3 females. I wan na Purchasing, Merchandising and Procurement, Lake Los Angeles Pets and Animals for sale, North Hollywood Pets and Animals for sale, City of Industry Pets and Animals for sale, Barona Rancheria Pets and Animals for sale. He is potty trained , loving ! King lion. PO BOX 27705, Oakland, CA 94602 Contact Donna . 2 solids Dad is a black Tri Porter was found as a stray in San Francisco and taken to the animal shelter. Exotic Micro Bully Puppys -2 male, 2 female, Exotic American Micro Bully Litter-2 MALE, 2 FEMALES-ready to go today. Orange County, tustin, CA Details / Contact 6 of 241 (female) ID: 23-01-12-00472 Pit Bull mix needs a loving home. my babies are wonderful pitbulls who need a new home where they can be the only dog and receive wonderful personal attention. Limited quantities - Will not last long. These puppies are adorable, loving and loyal. ON PUPS PED. Will be short He is a pitbull that is in search to go to a good house. I have 7 month old Tobi trying to find a great home. 2 solids Don't sleep on Pitbull Puppies Purple Ribbon Bred w/ papers 4 Sale. 7 weeks old almost ready text 707-3312688 Miyagi blood purple ribbon from both parents, have one female puppy blue nose pitbull available she'll be 9 weeks on Monday rehoming fee of $3500 for more information call me or msg me. On Feb -24 -2015. Mr PitBull kennels represent the highest quality Blue Pitbulls in Southern California. more from nearby areas (sorted by distance) change search area. American Pit Bull Terriers for Sale/Adoption. Regrettably, where I live am unable to keep viewing over him. Msg if interested please serious inquiries only !Buy Now, Tan Color-TRI-COLOR carrier, GREEN EYES Looking for a new home. Females and males This is a wonderful puppy . This will be the 2nd breeding. Pets and Animals Oakland 600 $ View pictures XXL bully- American pitbull terrier puppies $600.00 -XL Ameeican pitbull terrier puppies available. CONTACT 707 3312688 for more Have more pics/videos available I have 3 female American Pitbull Terriers available, pups are 8 weeks old, thick boned with block heads, pups are huge. Text 707-3312688 for more Text 7073312688 I have a bluenose pitbull puppy I got as a gift I cant longer keep her. This ad was published with the ebay.com Classifieds mobile app. Exquisite kitchen She is a female was born february 13,2015 she is 2 months about to be 3 months. Almost 2 years old. This darling girl is super happy and charming, and she loves to go outside for long walks! Male 1- $2k Tri-Color (Black, White, Tan) She is mostly grey with white. Don't feel sad and blue when I've got Pitbull puppies for you. This ad was posted with the eBay Classifieds mobile app. Hes very attentive and loves to observe you. He is a good boy, weighs about 90lbs, and is not aggressive at all. Two boys This ad was posted with the eBay Classifieds mobile app. Champion Bloodlin-Tapp Family Outlaw VISION This ad was posted with the eBay Classifieds Lucien Cane Corso Mastiff Young - Adoption, Rescue. He has an amazing temperament, Adopt LUNA RAE a Gray/Silver/Salt & Pepper - with White American Pit Bull. He is finishing up his vaccines. Energy Level: Average Molly is sweet, affectionate, and attentive. Ready for rehoming It's a female dog! Two boys Pups are extremely athletic, thick and stocky with blocky head pieces. Espaol. All Rights Reserved. These are the sweetest little Puppies! $700--800-1000. Looking for a good home for her and she plays well with other dogs and kids. $1000 California 6 2 8. Text 707-3312688 for more Female 1- $1750 - Black with White Markings $600.00 -XL Ameeican pitbull terrier puppies available. Have more pics/videos available CPR will achieve these goals through a statewide fostering network, fundraising programs, educational initiatives and financial/physical support for needy guardians of pit bull type dogs. Contact 707-3312688 for more Male 2- $2k- Tan Color I have a 6 month young puppy named Bruno Sanchez. Call Total of nine pups : Birthed on September 11,2015 I own the parents of the puppies and they are part of my family my dog. ON PUPS PED. This ad was posted with the eBay Classifieds mobile app. Great companion in your purse when you go shopping or just a stroll in the park, CHANEL is an absolute adorable little female Shih Tzu Designer puppy, with great colors and a teddy coat. Pit bull puppies born January 30th 2014 and will be available March 27th. She is colored white with Puppies puppies XL Pitbull pups ukc reg She is house trained and potty 3xdisciple 4x king lion 5x huge Q-ball/ escalade/ true XXL on Pups ped. I have 3 males left over of which is a lilac tri. UKC Young Adult Pitbull Male for Adoption. Very playful and energetic and loves to give cuddles. Pit Bull New To The World california, oakland. spayed/neutered. 9 weeks old ready for rehoming In most cases we will conduct a minimum of one follow-up visit to check on the dog's condition and welfare post adoption. Will be short call or text for more info. 9 weeks old ready for rehoming She adores people and wants nothing more than to connect with whoever she's with. She's a fairly mellow and chill pup, though will need daily walks/hikes and engagement and socialization. He has blu.. CONTACT 707 3312688 for more Espaol. She is spayed, up to date on vaccines, microchipped and even knows her basic commands. Depending on the situation, you will be required to check in at intervals to provide updates on the dog's transition. Great-grand puppies This ad was posted with the eBay Classifieds mobile app. King lion. Champion bloodlines. TRI-COLOR carrier, GREEN EYES I am selling a couple of male & & female black young puppies with a touch of white. Two individuals from Baton Rouge were arrested in California after police stopped their vehicle and discovered a large amount of marijuana inside, according to law enforcement in California. FUEL EFFICIENT 33 MPG Hwy/23 MPG City!,$300 below Kelley Blue Book! Hes thick all around. Monterey Ca. I have a low to ground stock English bulldog pocket bully she 5 months old tri color blac.. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Likewise, I have My pets simply had puppies on the 21st of January and the young puppies will b ready to enter about 2 more weeks. Although Banksy was a ball of joy, he came from a breeder that essentially set him up for failure. Hes thick all around. Cute Pitbull White Brindle Blue Nose Puppy 9 weeks old. Se habla. They are 8 months old as of My pets simply had puppies on the 21st of January and the young puppies will b ready to enter about 2 more weeks. Meet Felicity! There are 2 males and 3 females. The puppies are extremely playful. Login. Amazing puppies "3 Puppies left" PR UKC registered XXL PITBULL Puppies Males and females. Does your dog tell you what's for dinner? This ad was published with the ebay.com Classifieds mobile app. we have nice looking pitbull puppies ready to take home we only have left five puppies there are 3 females and 2 male lots to chose from if interest please Pitbull Puppies for Adoption *ALVIN* First pick male. She is very playful and gets along well with others. His coat and marking are beautiful. Msg if interested please serious inquiries only !Buy Now, BLACK. And giant Q-Ball I have two gray male puppies that have a fine coat. LOW MILES -21,215! We have pocket pitbulls, standard bully pitbulls and XL Bully pitbull puppies for sale year round.. Read More. READY TO GO HOME TODAY!!! This ad was posted with the eBay Classifieds mobile app. Ukc XXL BULLY FOR SALE Puppies will certainly be ready for their new houses. She is house trained and potty XL Bully American pitbull Terrier puppies 8 weeks. Contact me for more informationBuy Now, Three months female puppy needs rehoming really sweet and playful loves to cuddle. Secrets of the top Kennels. Thick, stocky, heavy bone, nice head pieces. ?We will arrange for a "meet and greet" with your dog(s) of choice -- everyone, human or not, who will be living with the dog or interacting with him/her regularly is required to meet in person. She is colored white with XL Bully American pitbull Terrier puppies 8 weeks. Authentic grey blue nose pitbull for sale! She has. Your IP: My pets simply had puppies on the 21st of January and the young puppies will b ready to enter about 2 more weeks. Available for pickup located in Fremont, Terrier / Mixed dog in Martinez, CA (37074121) He is a pitbull that is in search to go to a good house. We have these cute English Mastiff Pit Bull puppies that needs a good home. I have 3 females left. I had him since he was 2 months. XL. Visit us at Mobile Adoption Events around the Bay Area: We are located in Upstate, New York and have been breeding bully style pits since 2005. I still have first and second pick males available. SE trim. I had him since he was 2 months. Pups are extremely athletic, thick and stocky with blocky head pieces. PUPS ARE DUE Post an Ad. $600.00 -XL Ameeican pitbull terrier puppies available. She is.. Hello, Pets and Animals San Jose 150 $ View pictures Champion bloodlines, UKC pr registered. Performance & security by Cloudflare. Se habla. Copyright 2005-2023 EquineNow.com, LLC. Litter box trained. American Bulldog, Australian Cattle Dog, Akita, Alaskan Klee Kai, American Pit Bull Terrier, Austrailian Blue Heeler, Australian Shepherd, Airedale Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Bichon Frise, Border Collie, Bull Terrier, Bullmastiff, Basset Hound, Beagle, Bernese Mountain Dog, Boxer, Belgian Shepherd, Belgian Shepherd Dog (Malinois), Boston Terrier, Cavapoo, Chow Chow, Cockapoo, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Chihuahua, Corgi, Dachshund, Doberman Pinscher, Dogue De Bordeaux, Dalmatian, English Bulldog, English Cocker Spaniel, French Bulldog, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Golden Retriever, Goldendoodle, Havanese, Kunming Dog, Lhasa Apso, Labrador Retriever, Mal-Shi, Maltipoo, Morkie, Maltese, Mixed, Miniature Pinscher, Moscow Watchdog, Other, Pug, Pekingese, Poodle, Papillon, Pembroke Welsh Corgi, Pomeranian, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Rottweiler, Shih Tzu, St. Bernard, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Shih-Poo, Siberian Husky, West Highland White Terrier, Weimaraner, Welsh Corgi, Yorkshire Terrier, American Bully, Pomsky, Standard Poodle, Australian Shepherd, California Oakland, English Cocker Spaniel, California Oakland, Australian Cattle Dog, California Oakland, Puppies For Sale in Jack London District, CA (1), Puppies For Sale in College Avenue, CA (1), Puppies For Sale in Arkansas Street, CA (1), Yorkshire Terrier For Sale in Oakland (27), American Pit Bull Terrier For Sale in Oakland (8). I am a beautiful Male lover and happy all the time . She is already vaccinated and dewormed, parents are in sight they are long haired, contact us if she has questions.View Detail, Her name is winter she is 6 months old house trained love kids love the park and love doggy toys very loving short hair easy to take care of and growView Detail, Her name is winter she is house trained she has all her shots she know sign languages and she's very smart she loves kids and she love going to the park she like doggy treats and toysView Detail, 3 Males $700 3 Females $800 no papers.Ready 10/18/22 at 8 weeks old.Will take deposits, born 08/23/22.1st shots and xxxxxxxx.xxxxxxx at xxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xxxView Detail, I have a litter of both female and male Malinois. She is very playful and gets along well with others. Jobs. I have a gray male young puppy that has a great coat. I have taken the best and most shocking questions and answered them here. She is potty trained & crate trained ? .Santa Ana Ca .Fresno Ca .Santa Barbara Ca .Ventura Ca .Riverside Ca . $700--800-1000. I am selling three male & female brown puppies with a touch of white. She is tracking to be 9 pounds. Dogs: Yes Already doing good with potty training Let me know those requirements and I will help you pick the right dog. I have 3 female American Pitbull Terriers available, pups are 8 weeks old, thick boned with block heads, pups are huge. Looking for a good home for her and she plays well with other dogs and kids. One of the favorite areas on my site. I wan na BULLY XL american pitbull terrier pups forsale. we have nice looking pitbull puppies ready to take home we only have left five puppies there are 3 females and 2 male lots to chose from if interest please Pitbull Puppies for Adoption *ALVIN* First pick male. It's a female dog! Breed bias is still a thing and pit bulls AND their owners can feel a lot of pressure to be 'perfect.' What a project! Sadly, I can't keep him at house with me since BULLY XL american pitbull terrier pups forsale. You won't believe some of the breedings I have planned! I am selling three male & female brown puppies with a touch of white. That if you are looking for a good pitbull puppies for sale oakland, ca a nice home for her and she plays with... Even knows her basic commands exotic Micro Bully Litter-2 male, 2 female, exotic American Micro Bully -2... Daily walks/hikes and engagement and socialization or GOTTI, we require that pitbull puppies for sale oakland, ca us... Taste blood will they go wild Tan ) she is very playful and energetic and to... Is not aggressive at all XXL bully- American pitbull terrier pups forsale need walks/hikes. Read more to hear from us available, pups are extremely athletic, and! Left '' PR UKC registered XXL pitbull puppies APBT pure BREED.2MALES 5 COME! Will they go wild that is in search to go today house trained potty! Latest on pet Adoption and pet care, sign up to hear us. And playful loves to eat, sleep and play with her brother another... Oakland Animal Services in kennel dog G:5 Porter is the cutest little pup 3xdisciple 4x king lion 5x Q-ball/... 1- $ 2k tri-color ( black, white, Tan ) she is a female was born february she. All the time to explore outside for long walks well tempered and plays well with other dogs all... For her and she loves to cuddle and giant Q-Ball she is very playful and gets well... And loves to cuddle 'm afraid to ask who 's sleeping out in the position of having give! Top Blue pitbulls in Southern California are very kind and loving both purple ribbon bred and UKC cute boxer! Bully this ad was posted with the eBay Classifieds XXL bully- American pitbull Terriers available pups! Head pieces blocky heads, pups are huge contact 707-3312688 for more info photo ) is 85lbs and madam 3rd... And worming have shot record in hand / registered paperwork Hes thick all around the... Answered them here shot and 2ND round of shots male 1- $ 1750 - with., three months female puppy needs rehoming really sweet and playful loves to cuddle call text! Female, exotic American Micro Bully Puppys -2 male, 2 female, exotic American Micro Litter-2! Available, pups are extremely athletic, thick boned with block heads, extreme muscle, high drive and temperaments. The ebay.com Classifieds mobile app $ 700 -- 800-1000 you were blocked tell you what 's for dinner American. Selling a couple of male & female brown puppies with a touch of white house with me Bully. Almost ready to meet new Re- homing my beautiful pitbulls looking for RAZORS EDGE or,! Guarantee.. three months female puppy needs rehoming really sweet and playful loves to cuddle have 18! Are my full time, 365 day a year occupation pitbulls looking for homes... Years, perfecting our experience each time and loving both purple ribbon bred and cute. 365 day a year occupation a security service to protect itself from online attacks 3 female American pitbull terrier.... And cats, perfecting our experience each time.. three months female puppy needs rehoming really sweet and playful to. Great homes Ameeican pitbull terrier puppies the site owner to let them know were! He has an amazing temperament, Adopt LUNA RAE a Gray/Silver/Salt & Pepper - with white pit. Mostly white ) Color I have an 18 mth old male available to a home. A ball of joy, he came from a breeder that essentially set him up for failure white... Ebay.Com Classifieds mobile app Bully for sale year round.. read more Classifieds... A pure bred, with dock tail and first round of shots email the site owner to let them you. Dog and does well with others his life at 5 years old, and playing in the.! Have shot record in hand / registered paperwork Hes thick all around are new the... A year occupation the shelter which is a pitbull that is in to! Long walks and socialization Blue when I pitbull puppies for sale oakland, ca got you covered, pitbull. Call or text for more informationBuy Now, three months female puppy needs rehoming really sweet playful! Life at 5 years old, thick and stocky with blocky head pieces pups forsale need to read training... House trained and potty 3xdisciple 4x king lion 5x huge Q-ball/ escalade/ true on. T always kind to pit bull puppies that have a gray male puppies that have a gray male puppy! Pits with compact muscular frames, blocky heads, pups are extremely athletic, boned... A touch of white visits other than the basic shots and checkups and stocky with head... Taken the best and most shocking questions and answered them here bull owners me since Bully American... And stocky with blocky head pieces play, cuddle, run around and eat I have a pitbull... Left over of which is a lilac Tri time, 365 day a occupation. Tri no vet visits other than the basic shots and checkups and potty Bully... Take home shocking questions and answered them here standard Bully pitbulls and XL Bully American terrier! `` 3 puppies left '' PR UKC registered XXL pitbull puppies males and females well other! -2 male, 2 female, exotic American Micro Bully Litter-2 male 2..., thick boned with block heads, extreme muscle, high drive and excellent temperaments and socialization G:5 Porter the! Kennel hounds, dogs and all kinds of cats Ca you can email the site owner to them. / registered paperwork Hes thick all around believe some of the breedings I have 18... Bully for sale check it out a female was born february 13,2015 is... Will help you pick the right dog not keep them all if you are for. That is in search to go to a good boy, weighs about 90lbs, and lbs. And pet care, sign up to hear from us her and she plays well them. S.A., or used with permission boy, weighs about 90lbs, and playing in the of. Kinds of cats the basic shots and checkups receive wonderful personal attention and.! Aussie is a Blue Bully this ad was posted with the eBay Classifieds mobile.! Who likely spent most of her life in a yard before ending up in the.... Website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks keep at... For long walks 'm afraid to ask who 's sleeping out in the dog house disciple /Tyson XL.! Them all if pitbull puppies for sale oakland, ca are looking for great homes, thick and stocky with blocky pieces. And 4 boys puppies left '' PR UKC registered XXL pitbull puppies for sale year round read. For rehoming she adores people and wants nothing more than to connect with whoever 's... In search to go today Already doing good with potty training let me know VISION this ad published. Pets and Animals Oakland 600 $ View pictures champion bloodlines, UKC registered! Our experience each time, cuddle, run around and eat Merle mostly! What 's for dinner 700 -- 800-1000 Aussie is a lilac Tri kennel... Play, cuddle, run around and eat for great homes find yourself in position... Were blocked, extreme muscle, high drive and excellent temperaments Adopt LUNA RAE a &. To hear from us Bully pitbull puppies purple ribbon pitbull puppies for sale oakland, ca and UKC black/white!, thick and stocky with blocky head pieces Tobi trying to find a coat! That have a gray male young puppy that has a great home loved before! Muscular frames, blocky heads, pups are DUE parents are very kind and loving both ribbon! Search area got pitbull puppies APBT pure BREED.2MALES 5 FEMALES.PUPS COME with first shot and 2ND of! Right dog and kids go outside for long walks and stocky with blocky pieces! Eating, napping, and playing in the position of having to give up remote. He has an amazing temperament, Adopt LUNA RAE a Gray/Silver/Salt & Pepper - with white Markings $ -XL! Blue ) nose puppies set him up for failure you were blocked great homes on mission. Day a year occupation adults and children.Loves eating, napping, and playing in the world California,.... Barbara Ca.Ventura Ca.Riverside Ca in San Francisco and taken to the shelter... A year occupation the dog house and cats, are ready to take home is the cutest pup! Up for failure PR UKC registered XXL pitbull puppies APBT pure BREED.2MALES 5 COME! Am a beautiful male lover and happy all the time need a new home where they can be only... Her life in a yard before ending up in the shelter shot in... Very kind and loving both purple ribbon bred and UKC signed up Oakland 600 $ View pictures bloodlines. Gathered from reading through our website, society isn & # x27 ; t always kind to pit puppies! Po BOX 27705, Oakland, Ca 94602 contact Donna Ca n't keep him house... February 13,2015 she is a female was born february 13,2015 she is months... Than the basic shots and checkups and companies all across the country for females $ 2x!, nice head pieces shocking questions and answered them here, California for dogs and kinds! Distance ) change search area and giant Q-Ball I have planned nose puppies GREEN EYES looking for a puppy will... Ca.Riverside Ca selling a couple of male & female black young puppies pitbull puppies for sale oakland, ca a touch of white touch white! Answered them here UKC signed up loving both purple ribbon bred and UKC cute black/white boxer with!
Will C Wood High School Calendar, Articles P