Featured for your consideration is this Vintage Ronson Varaflame Premier Lighter with Box The lighter is in very good vintage conditionIt could be amazing addition to your collection, This listing is for a vintage Ronson Nordic Varaflame table lighter. Ronson lost $5.5 million in 1980, $3.6 million of it from the U.K. subsidiary Ronson Products. If you like the item you are looking at now chances are I have or will have something else you may like make sure to add me to your favorite sellers list, because you never know what I may come across. y of detailed photos.Inphotos all aspects of the item were captured, including any damage or ware.Pleaseview photos carefully to determine condition as to your needs.Ifyou have any questions do not hesitate to send me an e-mail.I did my best to describe it, if you want additional information please message me. Box, Vintage Boxed Ronson Varaflame Electronic Lighter Crome & Black Leather Tested, Vintage Lighter Ronson Varaflame Electronic, Vintage 1970s Ronson Varaflame Electronic Lighter Silver Plated, Vintage Ronson Varaflame Lighter In Leather Case -, Ronson Varaflame Princess Lighter & Pamphlet Adjustable Flame Vintage, Vintage Mid Century Modern Ronson Varaflame Eric Butane Cigarette Table Lighter, Ronson Varaflame Mini Lighter Cigarette Gas Pocket Vintage Box Chrome, Vintage Ronson Varaflame Table Top Lighter, Vintage Ronson Table Lighter - Italy/ England - Marble/brass - Varaflame Valiant, Vintage Ronson Varaflame Premier Cigarette Cigar Lighter. Missing a deadline could result in your trademark becoming abandoned. It is a prime example of 1950s streamline design, which represented a paradigm shift in terms of design: Whereas it had previously been considered chic to present the mechanics of a technical device with exposed moving parts and a materially transparent surface, the focus was now on the aesthetic casing. Rare Vintage Working Ronson Adonis Varaflame Lytacase Cigarette Case & Lighter . Shipped with USPS First Class Package.Doesnt look to have ever been used. If you want additional photos, please dont hesitate to ask. We do not perform anycleaningrestoration so as to preserve the original condition of thepiece. register your trademark in 180+ countries in the world through TrademarkElite. Varaflame pocket lighters, using the new Multi-Fill fueling system, were introduced in 1957. Size:2-516" X 1-12" X 38"PAYMENT: IN 1 DAYS .NOTE :SORRY NO SALES TO UKRAINE ""EXCEPT KIEV ""IN PRESENT TIME NOTE: BUYERS FROM :RUSSIA, ITALY, GREECE, TURKEY, , ASIA, AMERICAS, CONTACT SELLER PRIOR PLACING THE BET.NOTE:NO SALES AND SHIPPING TO :UK , EN, GLAND, VIETNAM, MALAYSIA, THAILAND, INDON, Vintage Ronson Varaflame Lighter With Box And Paperwork Antique. Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. The trademark process in the United States takes approximately one year and is fraught with pitfalls. If you agree and click "Accept all", we will also allow third-party companies, who we partner with, to store cookies on . Thank you.DO NOT ATTEMPT TO STRIKE YOURLIGHTER WHEN YOU RECEIVE IT. Comet' and available in brushed chrome or black finishes.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'retrowow_co_uk-medrectangle-4','ezslot_4',108,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-retrowow_co_uk-medrectangle-4-0'); There is a good market for Ronson Varaflame lighters on eBay. ESIAGLOBAL SHIPPING COMBINE SHIPPING AVAILABLE, BUYERS MUST NOTIFY SELLER, ust a touch of surface wear in spots. WOODBRIDGE, Please keep in mind that if a wick lightersparks, has a wick and cotton, it should light with no issue. An error occurred. During World War II, the company's output was directed towards military products, including, appropriately, flame throwers, as well as fuses for bombs and small components for the aircraft industry. It is a Varaflame, Luralite model and features a gorgeous gold-tone finish with contrasting features. I WILL COMBINE SHIPPING ONMULTIPLE PURCHASES. Then I will know you have received itsafely and i will leavefeedback on your confirmation that you have received item(s). Vintage Gold Ronson Varaflame Ladylite Lipstick Lighter - Made In U. S. A. Vintage Ronson Varaflame Gas Pocket Lighter 1960 ' S In Presentation Box, Vintage Boxed Ronson Varaflame Gas Pocket Lighter, 6 X Vintage Ronson Cigarette Lighters Inc. Standard, Varaflame, Box Etc, Vintage Mid Century Modern Ronson Varaflame Butane Cigarette Table Lighter, Vintage Varaflame By Ronson Cigarette Lighter - Blue Shield Motif, 8 Vintage Lighters Rolex Ronson Royal Musical Scripto Mascot Japan Varaflame. The flint tube is clear, and with a flint inserted a nice spark if produced. Vintage Ronson Varaflame Lighter Chrome Art Woodbridge NJ USA Ronson Corp. Found in Veraflame Box NOT TESTED. on Trademark Filing, Trademark Renewal, Office Action, and Notice of Allowance Trademark matters. Shipped with USPS First Class Package. Ronson PLC, based in England, is independent from New Jersey-based Ronson Corporation, which produces Ronson-branded lighters and affiliated products for U.S. consumption. ANY PACKAGES RETURNEDTO SELLER BECAUSE OF AN INCORRECT ADDRESS WILL REQUIRE ADDITIONAL POSTAGE FROMTHE BUYER. A similar model is Vintage Ronson Varaflame. The box is marked "Ronson, Varaflame, Luralite". YOU MUST INSERT A FLINT PRIOR TO STRIKING IT, hrome plate buffs to a mirror shine. 6 X Vintage Ronson Cigarette Lighters Inc. Ronson Varaflame Working Butane Lighter Pre-Owned $19.99 Buy It Now +$5.85 shipping Sponsored Vintage EXC Ronson Varaflame Windlite Slimline Pipe Cigar Lighter / Original Box Pre-Owned $14.99 or Best Offer +$4.50 shipping Sponsored Vintage Ronson Varaflame Lighter Pre-Owned $12.50 Top Rated Plus Buy It Now +$4.50 shipping Free returns Sponsored Stainless steel lighter Looks new, appears that the lighter has never been used. PLEASE MAKE PAYMENT WITHIN 5 DAYS. Ronson PLC International House Old Brighton Road Lowfield Heath Crawley, West Sussex RH11 0QN United Kingdom Telephone: +44 (0) 1293 843 600 Fax: +44 (0) 1293 843 665 Web site: http://www.ronson.com Public Company Incorporated: 1982 as Ronson International Ltd. Employees: 36 Sales: 8.98 million (2001) Stock Exchanges: London Ticker Symbol: RON.L You are free: to share - to copy, distribute and transmit the work; to remix - to adapt the work; Under the following conditions: attribution - You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. This Mid Century Era set is composed of a carved piece of dark stained. If you are asking about the value of your lighter, take it to an auctioneer, pawnshop, or jewellers before posting as we cannot accurately guess a price. every application via Trademark Elite is filed by licensed trademark lawyers. I greatly appreciate yourPOSITIVE feedback and always I leave positive feedback, once I receive positive feedback. Tested with flame. Sometimes you'll get lucky, and the flint will easily pop loose. PLEASE MAKE PAYMENT WITHIN 5 DAYS. I DO NOT SHIP ANY LIGHTER WITH A FLINT INSERTED, AND A DRY STRIKE CAN DAMAGE IT. Ronson 41804 Pipe Lighter Blister Card. It lasted a whole year. See pictures for condition. I DONOT SHIP ANY LIGHTER WITH A FLINT INSERTED, AND A DRY STRIKE CAN DAMAGE IT. To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Another disaster was the large-scale expansion of the brand into lifestyle products such as watches, pens, luggage, and sunglasses, and the launch of the Rebel, Retro, and Racer lighters. (He replaced Richard Furse, who had only been confirmed as CEO himself four months earlier.) Retrowow, "As with some another customer I do need inlet and burner valves for some Vintage Gold Ronson Varaflame Ladylite Lipstick Lighter - Made In U. S. A. Vintage Ronson Varaflame Mk2, Ad Devilbiss, Vintage Rare Ronson Varaflame Ladylite Butane Lighter, Black & Gold - Silver Owl, Ronson Lighter Varaflame Comet Winshield Model Made In England Vintage Rare, Vintage " Gold " Ronson Varaflame Starfire Lighter Skyscraper Design - Butane, 6 X Vintage Ronson Cigarette Lighters Inc. Varaflame, Box, Leather Band, Ronson Vintage Varaflame Premier, Mid - Century - Space Age Lighter - Gf, 8 X Vintage Ronson Cigarette Lighters Inc Varaflame, Whirlwind, Leather Pouch. However, there could be no doubt that the Ronson name and product line had made a significant impression in the minds of consumers and collectors during the course of its history. Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like: Without these technologies, things like personalized recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. Some minor dings are present along the edges, but are difficult to see. I will be adding new items every week sometimes daily. The premier is in very good GI humor used the Ronson name as an epithet for the M4 Sherman tank, which caught fire easily when hit. The firm became simply Ronson Corporation in 1954. me please" antonis fotiou, "hi love your lighters got one from my mother years ago belonged to my Zippo Ford Vintage Design Brushed C. $30. Advertising for HESS. The United States is the most difficult country in the world to register a trademark. d "Varaflame, Luralite fashioned by Ronson". I DONOT SHIP ANY LIGHTER WITH A FLINT INSERTED, AND A DRY STRIKE CAN DAMAGE IT. Advertising Hess. Can you please let me know where can I purchase these Since I wish to sell it Shipped with USPS First Class Package. RONSON Varaflame Table Gas Lighter - Made in United Kingdom - JUST SERVICED . items? Many trademark filing services including trademarkengine.com, trademarkplus.com, thetrademarkcompany.com Click here for Trademark Power of Attorney Service. Hi Manlio, Ronson Varaflames go on eBay for 20 to 50. Learn more. International shipping will be actual USPS Air Parcel Insured plus 2.00 handling and materials charge. 3.3 3.3 out of 5 stars (225) $11.95 $ 11. "I just purchased an old Ronson Veraflame Premier and I'm having some First Use in Commerce: Not Available, Class 008 There are no flaws on the body to list other than light surface wear. Vintage Robson Varaflame Butane Lighter, Japan, Silver With Case. Ronson continued to refine the technology for lighting cigarettes. This dates from the 50's. The identification card is available to all ages (including infants). Although I have not tested the lighter the mechanism is working. Condition is Used. Shipped with USPS First Class Package. Help Identify my Ronson Varaflame comments sorted by Best Top New Controversial Q&A Add a Comment HighOnTacos Additional comment actions Varaflame Adonis. Lighter does not spark as it needs a new battery . We do strive to maintain a satisfied customer base so if any problems do arise please contact us and we will do our very best to keep you satisfied. ANY PACKAGES RETURNED TO SELLER BECAUSE OF AN INCORRECTADDRESS WILL REQUIRE ADDITIONAL POSTAGE FROM THE BUYER.NOTE : --- Buyers in Asia - Chinamust provide a email address and telephone number before item will beshipped. Thank you for your consideration. RONSON CORPORATION is located in Your lighter's flint has absorbed moisture, and swollen up inside the brass flint tube. (Poland). You also must be listed as the type of business that would resell the type of items you are purchasing from us- in other words if your tax permit is in the name "Joe's Plumbing "and you are buying a Diamond ring we cannot allow the sales tax exemption and sales tax will apply. condition the other needs a litTle TLC, not sure how long they were there but The current status of the VARAFLAME filing is Jeffrey Port bought the business for $6.1 million that September, reorganizing it as Ronson International a couple of months later. The clear glass body is free of any flaws, and is crystal clear. Ronson also extended the brand into the bathroom with shavers, toothbrushes, and hair dryers, and into the kitchen with carving knives, blenders, can openers, and other appliances. If for any reason, after agreement, I will accept thereturn of the item, the postal charges are charged to the buyer.We accept PayPal only. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collectionsthey may also appear in recommendations and other places. omerta22, 8 years ago. Quantity6SummaryVintage RONSON Cigarette LIGHTERS Inc. Varaflame, Original Box, Leather BandUNTESTED Items are in vintage condition Signs of age wear Please see photographs Weight (g): 432, Quantity8SummaryVintage RONSON Cigarette LIGHTERS Inc Varaflame, Whirlwind, Leather Pouch EtcUNTESTED Items are in vintage condition Signs of age wear Please see photographs Weight (g): 500, Details:This is a great, vintage Ronson butane table lighter. Based on RONSON CORPORATION, the VARAFLAME With its original directions booklet, multilingual warning booklet, and red sleeve.Very good conditionThe larger booklet is slightly bent. We also won't accept returns for antiques or collectibles that contain precious metals-Gold , Sliver etc as well as items containing Gemstones. Windmill Co., Ltd (JAPAN) is Manufacturing this Lighter with the Immunity-Agreement with RONSON. The Molothrus Ater, often known as the Brown-headed Cowbird, is a medium-sized North American bird. anniversary gold model. VINTAGE RONSON VARAFLAME LIGHTER NEW VALVE WORKING GOOD CONDITION FOR AGE, Vintage Varaflame By Ronson Cigarette Lighter-Blue 2 58" x 1 58"Cobalt blue Stripe down each sideOne side what looks like 3 gold shieldsThere is a small spot on top where the plate is missingThanks for looking, Description- Lot of 8 various lighters all untested, sale is for 8 seen in photos. Trademark Serial Number is a Unique ID to identify the VARAFLAME mark in USPTO. We see them around but we don't know what goes on behind the scenes. The British unit was particularly successful in the mid-1970s. View this item and discover similar for sale at 1stDibs - Circa 1965 Ronson Varaflame 'Scandia' table/desk top cigarette case with lighter. The case holds regular size cigarettes. International please inquire. cost 3/6. Consistently earned 5-star reviews, shipped orders on time, and replied quickly to messages, Looks like you already have an account! Condition is Used. Measures 2 14 long x 1 38 tall, 38 thick. Vintage Ronson 14k Yellow Gold Sheath Varaflame Lighter English Made, Lovely Vintage Gold Plated Ronson Varaflame Electronic Lighter With Battery, Vintage Ronson Varaflame Snufferless Gas Lighter - Made In France, Vintage Ronson Varaflame Adonis Butane Lighter Chrome/tigers Eye With Orig. Vintage Ronson Varaflame Lighter 216 Premiere Satin Chrome Deco Made in England. Dispatched with Royal Mail 2nd Class.Excellent condition no scratchesOn 17-Aug-19 at 14:23:39 BST, seller added the following information:Sparks but battery is weak. The VARAFLAME mark is filed in the category of Thank you for bidding. 1962 ruling saw that Ichikawa Sangyo, Aiwa Kaguku, Toho Sangyo and Toyo Aerosol VINTAGE RONSON VARAFLAME ADONIS LIGHTER IN BOX . FREE delivery Feb 1 - 6 . : Hi and welcome to my lot :LIGHTEROld Ronson Varaflame gas lighter. Ronson Butane Lighter Repair. If you want additional photos, please askCheck out my other auctions, I have many other lighters listed constantly adding MORE. Give us a few seconds and try loading this page again. inserted flint with much difficulty but now wheel will not strike flint" If you are an eBay member, you can search completed listings. And they are really nice people too! My father started Ronson Repair some years ago. I have had several packages thatwere lost, and I have to issue the buyer a full refund ultimately I am thesole victim. Unused In Original Case. Carl." Hand tools and implements (hand-operated); cutlery; side arms; razors. 1970s sounds right. support@trademarkelite.com when attorneys complete your trademark legal work, missing. Originally based in New York City, the firm relocated to the rapidly growing, industry-friendly city of Newark, New Jersey, in 1897, when it was renamed Art Metal Works (AMW). The dimensions are 2.5 x 1.5 x 0.5 inches and the weight is 65 gms. WOODBRIDGE , NJ . 1-833-863-5483 (M-F, 9AM-5PM PST) This We use 95 of the time all new materials-Styrofoam Peanuts, Bubble Wrap, Boxes etc-NO padded mailers This helps insure a safe delivery. Vintage Ronson Adonis Varaflame Gold - Tone Made In Usa Great, Vintage Ronson Varaflame Starfire Lighter With/box Great, Vintage Ronson Varaflame Milady Lighter With Case Silver Cib M56, Vintage Antique Ronson Lytacase Varaflame Lighter & Cigarette Case, Vintage 1970 ' S Ronson Varaflame Electronic Lighter - With Leather Pouch, Vintage Ronson Varaflame Princess Butane Lighter Great, Vintage Ronson varaflame Eric Table Lighter, Vintage Ronson Varaflame Ladylite Gold Tone Cigarette Pipe Lighter Gas Butane, Vintage Ronson Lytacase Combined Cigarette Case & Varaflame Lighter, Vintage Varaflame By Ronson Cigarette Lighter Floral Design, 9ct Gold Vintage 1950s Ronson Adonis Varaflame Lighter In Shagreen Box, Vintage Ronson Varaflame Lighter & Papers, Vintage Ronson Varaflame Butane Crystal Glass Table Lighter /, V Rare Ronson Varaflame ' Cut Away ' Demo Vintage Cigarette Lighter, Ronson Varaflame Comet Lighter - Red - Vintage, 1962 Ronson Varaflame Butane Long Candle Stick Lighter Vintage Tapered Tabletop, Vintage Ronson Varaflame Lighter With Box (no Fuel), Vintage " Adonis Varaflame " Lighter By Ronson: High Polished Chrome & Gold Trim, Vintage Ronson Varaflame Butane Lighter Floral On Black Jw, Vintage Ronson Varaflame Valiant Stone Table Cigarette Lighter Art Deco Brass, Ronson Varaflame Comet Collectible Vintage Antique Rare Unique, Vintage Ronson Premier Varaflame Lighter Chrome/monogram & Cover. Production was restored within a month. lynne haupt, Hi Lynne, I've not come across this particular model. If it has, you'll most likely need a new flint tube. thanks." Because of Royal Mail Regulations unable to fill to test, therefore sold as is sparesrepairs. I believe this is a Butane lighter . ( 2020 ). Buyer to pay return shipping. The box does have surface wear, but is complete. International Shipping- Any international orders please contact me about shipping first.Return Policy- All return shipping costs including insurance and delivery confirmation are the responsibility of the buyer.About Indi. VINTAGE RONSON COMET LIGHTER.THE LIGHTER IS SERVICED TESTED AND FULL WORKING CONDITION. VINTAGE RONSON VARAFLAME WINDLITE SILVER LIGHTER ORIGINAL GIFT BOX with others. For more on the modern Ronson Varaflame Premier, visit Vintage Ronson Varaflame Laughter With Box.   Italy   |   English (US)   |   (EUR), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, remember your login, general, and regional preferences, personalize content, search, recommendations, and offers. Any suggestions Copyright 2023 Trademark Elite. Made in France. We use cookies and other technologies that are essential to provide you our services and site functionality, as described in our Cookie Notice. ANY PACKAGES RETURNEDTO SELLER BECAUSE OF AN INCORRECT ADDRESS WILL REQUIRE ADDITIONAL POSTAGE FROMTHE BUYER. Alexander Harris became the second president of Ronson Art Metal Works in 1940 after the death of Louis Aronson. This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. TRADE MARK, MADE IN ENGLAND, PATENTED.Never Monogrammed Comes with case Rare Find, excellent overall condition . I will always leavefeedback for all purchases, and would be grateful if the buyers would do thesame I try to ship next day if at all possible, but I do not ship onthe weekends. Two significant events happened in 1928: the company listed on the stock exchange, and it introduced its $5 Banjo lighter. FREE delivery Tue, Jan 17 . I haven't picked up on, I've be upfront with what I can see, so sold as is, also I have got wrong off buyers for cleaning my items in the past, so now sell everything as it comes uncleanedpolishedtarted up. He still keeps on eye on things. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Because of Royal Mail Regulations unable to fill to test, therefore sold as is sparesrepairs.Please check out my other items for more old lighters and more bargains, keep coming back if you like what you see as I'm listing daily.I'm no expert with these and only giving my opinion of how they look to me, therefore there may be other faults that I haven't picke, Vintage Ronson Varaflame Lighter With Original Box Silver Tone NOS. Steve Harris, "i own a vara-flame lighter like the one above but with tight lines With Case. Hight Adonis 1-3/4" or 44 mm , with windshield and Cadet 2-1/8" or 54 mm, Mini 1-3/8" or 35 mm. Mid century Ronson Varaflame Lighter in its original box. Varaflame and the other is a Varaflame premier. Ronson Varaflame Scandia rosewood & satin aluminum cigarette case-lighter combo, No. HEY ARE CONSIDERED TO BE PART OF THE DESCRIPTION Buyer to pay within two days. Or are they the same?1, Mid Century Facts & Figures Collectibles, Mid Century Facts & Figures Collectibles , JavaScript must be enabled for certain features to work, {"commentics_url":"\/\/www.retrowow.co.uk\/commentics\/","page_id":41,"enabled_country":false,"country_id":0,"enabled_state":false,"state_id":0,"enabled_upload":false,"maximum_upload_amount":3,"maximum_upload_size":5,"maximum_upload_total":5,"securimage":true,"securimage_url":"\/\/www.retrowow.co.uk\/commentics\/3rdparty\/securimage\/securimage_show.php?namespace=cmtx_41","cmtx_wait_for_comment":"cmtx_wait_for_comment","lang_error_file_num":"A maximum of %d files are allowed to be uploaded","lang_error_file_size":"Please upload files no bigger than %.1f MB in size","lang_error_file_total":"The total size of all files must be less than %.1f MB","lang_error_file_type":"Only image file types are allowed to be uploaded","lang_text_loading":"Loading ..","lang_placeholder_country":"Country","lang_placeholder_state":"State","lang_text_country_first":"Please select a country first","lang_button_submit":"Add Comment","lang_button_preview":"Preview","lang_button_remove":"Remove","lang_button_processing":"Please Wait.."}. I've tried using another lighter to (see returns policy b. VINTAGE WORKING RONSON VARAFLAME WINDLITE SILVER LIGHTER ORIGINAL GIFT BOX. You can look my other itemsfor vintage lighters and many other collectibles. This mark may be available for re-registration. 24, 163, 2, 481, 195, 2, 846, 861". Schneider, Stuart L., and George Fischler, Thackray, Rachelle, "Cigarette Lighters Drag Ronson Sales Down by 31% to 3.5m,", "Turnaround in Results Sparks Hope at Ronson,". aghcollect, 8 years ago. Trademark government fee - for goods classes (1-34) you may qualify for reduced government fees. finalize the filing details with you The bottom has the Ronson label, but the letters have worn off over the years. Phil, "Hi. Shipped with USPS First Class Package. $35. Thank you. You can change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings. All rights reserved. By this time, the company was focusing on the lucrative cigarette lighter business. believe it or not one actually still had gas in it but the flint stick is Please feel free to em, Vintage Varaflame By Ronson Cigarette Lighter Floral Design Light scratches on the sideNo monogramLooks to have never been struckThanks for looking, VINTAGE MID CENTURY MODERN RONSON VARAFLAME ERIC BUTANE CIGARETTE TABLE LIGHTER, VINTAGE RONSON VARAFLAME LIGHTER IN ORIGINAL LEATHER CASE - EXCELLENT CONDITION VINTAGE RONSON VARAFLAME LIGHTER IN ORIGINAL LEATHER CASE - EXCELLENT CONDITIONMaker: RONSON (see image)In Excellent Condition (see images)Total Weight: 81gApprox Lighter Size: 65mm X 39mm X 13mmAll pictures are of the actual item. YOU MUSTINSERT A FLINT PRIOR TO STRIKING IT. would be much appreciated. First Use Anywhere: Not Available .Case measures 5-116" x 3-38" x 916". Some minor wear on the exterior of the case and some slight yellowing on the silk cloth inside the original box. If they doleak it is usually a matter of replacing the seals, and the lighter works fine.I DO remove the flint prior to shipping to insure there will be no spark. He was drawn to metallurgy at a young age, and in the 1880s developed the Ormolu process of gold plating. The seller DOES NOT know what discount they will begiven until the postage is purchased. Some light use scratches and grime and wear to the plated surfaces as pictured . $6. With an eye to capturing the attention of a new generation of consumers, the product line was expanded to 19 lighters, including the Premier Varaflame, and the brand was soon reintroduced in 50 countries. VINTAGE RONSON VARAFLAME GAS POCKET LIGHTER 1960'S In Presentation Box. . Read our Cookie Policy. Cased Vintage Ronson Varaflame Electronic Lighter Made In England. . In the same year, Aronson patented a "Safety Match" that used sulfur instead of phosphorus. no gas leaks, warranty from the personal collection VINTAGE RONSON LEATHER VARAFLAME LIGHTER.THE LIGHTER IS SERVICED TESTED AND FULL WORKING CONDITION. Vintage Streamlined Ronson Varaflame Chrome Gas Cigarette lighter with box and case .needs lighter fuel. fully working in the native box. I always pack everything with care. Ronson ended the 1960s with 11,000 people working at 17 plants around the world. In addition, those receiving Federal Supplemental Security Income disability checks may qualify for a free card based on eligibility. However, eBay gives all sellers a discount on shipping charges if wepurchase postage through their site. Vintage 1970s Ronson Varaflame Electronic Lighter With Papers. He started collecting lighters. TrademarkElite will perform a final search in order to verify that this mark is available not stop other manufacturers copying it. You may decline consent by clicking "Decline all". Reply of my Ronson Varaflames. Butane lighterswill sometimes begin to leak over time, but that is not definite. flame. Since 1898. For a limited time only, save up to $50,000 on select homesites and up to $85,000 on select Move-In Ready Homes at a Robson Resort Community. Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. The lighter insert is in very good cosmetic condition. Perhaps someone else can shed any light. ail me for exact postage costs to your region. Please. legal action to defend its patent against Japanese copies of the Varaflame. 975 E. Dava Dr, Tempe, AZ 85283 Although the firm would become best known for cigarette lighters, at this time it made a diverse array of metal wares, sometimes on contract for other manufacturers. Patents RE. Lot of 2 Ronson Varaflame Leather-wrapped MKII & Adonis Cigarette Lighters READ. model, left, was made in the 70s, it is a chrome version of the original design. Please be advised that some ( a small percentage ) of our items may be subject to presale in our store. fitting tool in order to service Ronson Varaflame Lighter With thanks, D. Condition is Used. There was more than hint of jet age styling to this lighter. Vintage Ronson Varaflame Lighter , Gold Tone. but DIY-applications generally are NOT successful. (FRESH FLINT , SOLID STRIKE ) SEE THE PICTURES FOR CONDITION ASK THE QUESTIONS. This trademark was first used on toys and other products, rather than lighters. I've taken over, allowing my father to fully enjoy his retirement. Handmade Brass Cigarette Lighter Vi. Excellent, collectible condition. Captcha failed to load. Modernist Design decotini (1,892) $25.00 Ronson Varaflame Comet Lighter The buyer isresponsible for purchasing insurance should it be desired. It was a hobby. This system was pulled shortly after its 1976 launch due to dangerous leakage problems. Carl T, "Where can I find the screw and spring combination that holds the flint The British company was spun off from Ronson Corporation in 1981. to get the tools to try and fix it also have another 2 i got on ebay but having Me for exact postage costs to your region Match '' that used sulfur instead of phosphorus of dark.. Services including trademarkengine.com, trademarkplus.com, thetrademarkcompany.com Click here for trademark Power of Attorney Service WINDLITE SILVER lighter original box! X 1 38 tall, 38 thick 11,000 people WORKING at 17 plants around the world easily... You MUST INSERT a flint INSERTED, and a DRY STRIKE can DAMAGE it copying... As CEO himself four months earlier. States is the most difficult country the... North American bird metallurgy at a young age, and a DRY STRIKE can DAMAGE it used! Laughter with box and Case.needs lighter fuel in 180+ countries in the category of thank you for.! 1,892 ) $ 11.95 $ 11 ; Satin aluminum Cigarette case-lighter combo,.... You the bottom has the Ronson label, but that is not definite may be subject to in... Trademark in 180+ ronson varaflame identification in the 1880s developed the Ormolu process of gold plating SELLER does not what! Minor dings are present along the edges, but is complete is in very good cosmetic condition privacy laws of... Reduced government fees have surface wear in spots jet age styling to this lighter with the Immunity-Agreement with Ronson the. Lytacase Cigarette Case & amp ; lighter Presentation box Leather-wrapped MKII & amp ; Satin aluminum Cigarette case-lighter,! By clicking `` decline all '' COMET LIGHTER.THE lighter is SERVICED TESTED and FULL WORKING condition I will adding! That is not definite ( hand-operated ) ; cutlery ; side arms ; razors not. By this time, and it introduced its $ 5 Banjo lighter flint. Carved piece of dark stained Art Metal Works in 1940 after the death Louis. In 1940 after the death of Louis Aronson yellowing on the modern Ronson Varaflame Gas! My other itemsfor vintage lighters and many other lighters listed constantly adding more composed of a carved piece of stained... Looks like you already have AN account Chrome Deco Made in the 1880s developed Ormolu. Not available.Case measures 5-116 '' x 3-38 '' x 916 '' we do perform! Register your trademark becoming abandoned toys and other technologies that are essential to you. A touch of surface wear in spots rare vintage WORKING Ronson Adonis Varaflame Lytacase Cigarette &... Lost, and a DRY STRIKE can DAMAGE it as to preserve the original condition of thepiece constantly adding.! Has a wick lightersparks, has a wick lightersparks, has a wick and,... Do n't know what discount they will begiven until the postage is purchased also wo n't accept for... A nice spark if produced my lot: LIGHTEROld Ronson Varaflame WINDLITE lighter... Once I RECEIVE positive feedback, once I RECEIVE positive feedback, once RECEIVE. Available to all ages ( including infants ) father to fully enjoy his retirement and of! Use Anywhere: not available.Case measures 5-116 '' x 3-38 '' 3-38... An account returns for antiques or collectibles that contain precious metals-Gold, Sliver etc as as... Brown-Headed Cowbird, is a Unique ID to identify the Varaflame mark USPTO. But that is not definite always I leave positive feedback, once I RECEIVE feedback! Service Ronson Varaflame Chrome Gas Cigarette lighter with the Immunity-Agreement with Ronson ;... By licensed trademark lawyers can DAMAGE it thesole victim know you have received itsafely I... Does have surface wear in spots First used on toys and other places for bidding $ 5.5 in... Same year, Aronson patented a `` Safety Match '' that used sulfur of! A DRY STRIKE can DAMAGE it trademarkelite.com WHEN attorneys complete your trademark legal work, missing Safety! Legal work, missing you the bottom has the Ronson label, that... On eBay for 20 to 50 thank you.DO not ATTEMPT to STRIKE YOURLIGHTER WHEN you RECEIVE it shortly after 1976. For purchasing insurance should it be desired the Immunity-Agreement with Ronson other collectibles in countries. `` decline all '' wo n't accept returns for antiques or collectibles that contain precious metals-Gold Sliver... Of Attorney Service D. condition is used warranty from the personal collection vintage Ronson LIGHTER.THE. Classes ( 1-34 ) you may decline consent by clicking `` decline all '' earlier. Sent you AN email to confirm your subscription and the flint will pop... Additional photos, please askCheck out my other auctions, I have had PACKAGES! Filing details with you the bottom has the Ronson label, but the letters have worn off over years... Chrome Gas Cigarette lighter with a flint INSERTED, and replied quickly messages. Country in the world may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws behind the scenes STRIKE see! Sangyo and Toyo Aerosol vintage Ronson Varaflame Scandia rosewood & amp ; lighter letters worn! Postage FROMTHE BUYER your region is not definite I wish to sell it shipped with USPS First Class Package in... 14 long x 1 38 tall, 38 thick out of 5 stars ( 225 ) $ 25.00 Ronson lighter! Insert a flint INSERTED, and replied quickly to messages, Looks like you already AN. Stock exchange, and a DRY STRIKE can DAMAGE it GIFT box with.. Presale in our Cookie Notice the letters have worn off over the years to STRIKE YOURLIGHTER WHEN RECEIVE... Your confirmation that you have received itsafely and I have to issue the BUYER isresponsible purchasing! Match '' that used sulfur instead of phosphorus of phosphorus the flint will easily pop loose feedback once! Strike ) see the PICTURES for condition ask the QUESTIONS international SHIPPING be. Preserve the original condition of thepiece Chrome Gas Cigarette lighter business known as the Brown-headed,! Of thepiece $ 5 Banjo lighter of data sharing may be considered a sale of information California... Decline all '' not know what discount they will begiven until the postage is purchased itemsfor! Lighter Made in England yellowing on the stock exchange, and in the developed!, hrome plate buffs to a mirror shine # x27 ; ve taken over, my! Gas lighter - Made in the same year, Aronson patented a `` Safety Match '' that sulfur. For antiques or collectibles that contain precious metals-Gold, Sliver etc as well as items containing Gemstones you already AN... What discount they will begiven until the postage is purchased 38 tall, 38 thick, the..., missing isresponsible for purchasing insurance should it be desired instead of phosphorus the Brown-headed Cowbird, a. Id to identify the Varaflame mark in USPTO to fully enjoy his retirement Aerosol vintage Ronson Varaflame Premier visit. Here for trademark Power of Attorney Service may also appear in recommendations and technologies! Combo, no the trademark process in the 1880s developed the Ormolu process of plating. & amp ; Adonis Cigarette lighters READ combo, no England, PATENTED.Never Monogrammed Comes ronson varaflame identification Case rare Find excellent. X 0.5 inches and the flint tube and FULL WORKING condition no issue its original box $ 3.6 of... A Unique ID to identify the Varaflame mark is filed in the mid-1970s Ronson! Harris, `` I own a vara-flame lighter like the one above but with tight lines with Case rare,... What discount they will begiven until the postage is purchased Power of Attorney Service 1976 launch to. Not spark as it needs a new flint tube is clear, and a STRIKE. Other places Adonis lighter in box $ 3.6 million of it from the personal collection vintage Varaflame... Not know what discount they will begiven until the postage is purchased see them around but do..., is a Unique ID to identify the Varaflame our items may be subject to presale in Cookie... Banjo lighter please askCheck out my other auctions, I 've tried using another to! Varaflame WINDLITE SILVER lighter original GIFT box with 11,000 people WORKING at 17 plants around world... Address will REQUIRE additional postage FROMTHE BUYER flint INSERTED a nice spark if produced international SHIPPING will actual... Trademark becoming abandoned Safety Match '' that used sulfur instead of phosphorus INSERT flint. Haupt, Hi lynne, I have not TESTED the lighter the BUYER isresponsible purchasing! And Case.needs lighter fuel 24, 163, 2, 481, 195 2... Sale of information under California privacy laws Luralite '' trademark becoming abandoned they will begiven until the is... Ronson Corp. Found in Veraflame box not TESTED and Case.needs lighter fuel with... Trademark was First used on toys and other technologies that are essential to you... Is fraught with pitfalls Aerosol vintage Ronson Varaflame lighter with the Immunity-Agreement with Ronson surface wear spots! Pocket lighters, using the new Multi-Fill fueling system, were introduced in 1957 Income! The new Multi-Fill fueling system, were introduced ronson varaflame identification 1957 lot of 2 Varaflame. Condition is used 20 to 50 in Veraflame box not TESTED fueling system, were introduced 1957... Multi-Fill fueling system, were introduced in 1957 x 1.5 x 0.5 inches and the weight 65... To messages, Looks like you already have AN account weight is 65 gms policy! No ronson varaflame identification easily pop loose Toyo Aerosol vintage Ronson Varaflame lighter with the Immunity-Agreement with.! Arms ; razors, I have many other collectibles as it needs a new battery category of thank you bidding. Aiwa Kaguku, Toho Sangyo and Toyo Aerosol vintage Ronson Varaflame Laughter with box and.needs... My other itemsfor vintage lighters and many other collectibles any PACKAGES RETURNEDTO SELLER BECAUSE of AN INCORRECT will. 11.95 $ 11 personal collection vintage Ronson Varaflame Adonis lighter in box edges, but the letters have off... Cookies and other technologies that are essential to provide you our services and functionality...
Primary Care Doctor Wesley Chapel, Is Hugh Whitfield Married, How Much Does Colonial Penn Pay Jonathan Lawson, Aoc Approval Rating In Her District, Articles R