Both my husband and I couldnt believe how amazing it was for the price we paid. Iron, 23 m Additional restrictions and/or blackout dates may apply. All Rights Reserved. You wont be sorry. Loved our stay here. Rooms at the Sandcastle Resort on the beach have free WiFi and cable TV. Great views of beach. It was our good fortune. We went for New Year 2023 weekend and it had just rained. Sign up and we'll send the best deals to you. California Polytechnic State University is 17 minutes' drive away. Server location. The best part about the beach at the hotel is that there are numerous trees that provide shade, and there are lots of large rocks near the beach that provide great snorkeling locations. and have traveled a lot of places. With a private beach, this resort is the perfect place to soak up some sun. The room was perfect and they helped us stay an extra night when we missed our flight. The owners are friendly and perfect hosts. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation. We spent New Years Eve at Sandcastle on the Beach and it was a wonderful way to ring in the new year. The resort is very clean & the food at the restaurant is delicious. Not finding all the answers you need here? These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. We will be going back. This service may contain translations powered by Google. Sandcastle Hotel on the Beach 3-star hotel located in Downtown Pismo Beach Located close to Pismo Beach Pier and Pismo State Beach, Sandcastle Hotel on the Beach provides a rooftop terrace, a firepit, and a coffee shop/cafe. Loved the front desk staff, friendly and informative. Find more info about the property in the questions and answers. Attached bathroom Balcony The first week was in the Double Queen Studio. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently theres no direct link between them. The property reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards before arrival. if the writer is claiming to be someone else). Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Starting at $339a night*, High SeasonNovember 1 through April 30Starting at $329 a night*Value SeasonMay 1 through October 31Starting at $309a night*, High Season After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. Thank you Ted and Chris!! We were able to borrow snorkel gear from the front desk and see the coolest fish. Hotels near Sand Castle. Book your stay here, you won't regret it! Gorgeous boutique hotel on the beach! Sandcastle Hotel on the Beach 100 Stimson Ave., Pismo Beach, CA 93449 United States (USA) View Map Reservations: 1-800-760-7718 Group Sales: 1-800-906-2871 3.0 Star Property Previous Next Check availability Very Good 4.0 /5 Based on 1814 guest reviews Show Guest Reviews Avg. Hosts were gracious, helpful, attentive they are fabulous! This property has taken steps to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel. The water and beach were beautiful. Plus, enjoy access to catering from on-site bistro The Deck - featuring beer, wine, sangria, and champagne alongside flatbreads, charcuterie, and more. 5 star service. The resort itself is spotless! We toured most of the resorts on the island. WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge. Your Oceanfront Castle on the Beach Experience The Perfect Gateway Sandcastle Oceanfront Resort at the Pavilion For over 30 years, travelers have made our 4 Diamond Resort their go-to castle on the beach. By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. When you get past the quaint entrance you enter what can only be described as bliss. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone. Cable TV is featured in all #168 of 623 Restaurants in Blackpool. " Gorgeous food " 16/06/2022. The owner is an employee and gives a discount better than Expedia. You deserve it. Safe. Dennis the beach attended went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed. And best of all, fantastic staff. I cant even remember how we came across this place but Im so glad we did. 357 $$$ Pricey Hotels, Venues & Event Spaces. I stayed for 2 weeks and moved rooms halfway through. I my Sand Castle by the Sea. 3)The hotel offers a complimentary hot, buffet breakfast every morning. Get exclusive access to members-only deals by email. Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Minimum age to book is 21 years. All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Will stay again soon! Sandcastle Resort on the beach has a 24-hour fitness center. May 1 through October 31 The sandcastle is a wonderful hotel and located right on the beach. Any hotel that are sold on Trip.com can be booked with the promo code. See all nearby restaurants. Guests under the age of 18 can only check in with a parent or official guardian. We saw lots of fish, sea turtles and Rays. My husband and I stayed here for our honeymoon week 7/12-7/16 and from the moment we arrived, we were greeted by the friendliest staff and the owners. We had difficulty getting there with American Airline and arrived three days late. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription. Just a beautiful place. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. AMTRAK - Niagara Falls to New York > . This property is part of the Travel Sustainable program, which means its taken significant steps to make your stay more sustainable. Enjoy lunch and dinner at 1307 Grill or Ocean's 14. Everyone was So friendly and so welcoming. Diners Club, Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property. The community features two heated swimming pools, a business center, dining room and lounge, shuffleboard and volleyball courts and meeting/banquet facilities. Beach is clean and a couple miles from the point of the island. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. The Oceanside restaurant, The Beach Side Cafe, had delicious specials and standard fare to satisfy any eater, along with a good selection of both local and imported beers, wine and liquors. I really could go on and on about how amazing this resort is. Everything was so clean and beautifully kept. We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. Starting at $369 a night* You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more. Its right next to the beach so the view is amazing from any table in the place. If you are in St. Croix you need to stay here. . Only a customer who booked through Booking.com and stayed at a specific property can write a review. Sand Castle is an adult only resort and will not accept guests under the age of 16. May 1 through October 31 Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. Booking not found double-check your booking number and PIN then try again. Sandcastle Resort On The Beach is a great choice for your beach stay in Virginia Beach, putting you near activities like parasailing and kayaking. We loved every minute of it. Cancellations within 30 days of check-in are subject to a 25% fee of the deposit amount. This hotel is All-Inclusive. Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. 50A Dickson Road. They have done an awesome job remodeling. Upgraded suites come with private balconies, scenic ocean views . Walk right outside your room and you're directly on the beach. And the palm trees were great. 30,888 - 37,595 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room) ALSO KNOWN AS. Jared and Paul Brandon spent 10 hours that day building a two-meter-high sandcastle, beginning with a sketch of the structure "on a piece of A4 paper" and beginning at high tide. The entire staff are second to none and everyone is genuine and wants all guests to have an excellent stay. Rainbow Beach Surf Life Saving Supporter's Club Restaurant. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses. . Sandcastle Hotel on the Beach, Pismo Beach Sandcastle Hotel on the Beach 3-star property 100 Stimson Ave, Pismo Beach, CA travelocity Price Guarantee Photos Rooms Reviews Amenities See More Photos 4.2 out of 5 Very good! If you can't find what you're looking for, you can also send your own questions to the property. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted. Subject to availability. Create memories that last a lifetime in Myrtle Beach at Sandcastle Oceanfront Resort South Beach, a premier oceanfront resort offering comfortable accommodations to suit every vacationer's needs. Call today to book. 1196 Sand Castle Road, Sanibel, Lee County, FL, 33957 has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and a total size of 1,461 square feet. Overall, we had a blast and I highly recommend! The resort is beautiful and peaceful. Excellent location show map, Excellent location rated 9.0/10! 913 $$ Moderate Hotels, Venues & Event Spaces . Hotels near Alupang Beach Club. I made friends during my two week stay that I know I'll keep for life. The staff and owners go above and beyond to make sure you are having a great time. Some of the nicest people on island, right here! A friend and I spent five nights in the Dolphin Villa and it was so hard to leave. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.coms services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. Sea Life Benalmdena. May 1 through October 31 2)The Best Western Plus Sandcastle Hotel has a 24-hour fitness center Change to Sandcastle Resort on the Beach If you stayed at this property through Booking.com, you can write a review. The indoor pool provides fun for everyone, and guests can also take advantage of a 24-hour fitness center. . All awhile keeping good conversation and excellent cocktails. Pismo Beach, Any questions my fianc and I had they were able to answer it. Modern Style & Comfort Just Steps From the Pier, Beach-Inspired Events & Group Accommodations, Just Steps Away from Downtown Pismo Beach, 100 Stimson Ave, Enjoy bold, beach vibes during your stay at our oceanfront hotel in Pismo Beach, where you can slip into relaxation mode from the moment you arrive, flip flops optional. They all work very hard to ensure this. Hotel address: Eden Rock Hotel, St Jean Bay, St Barthlemy, F97133, French West Indies Website: edenrockhotel.com Phone number: +590 590 29 79 99 Price from: from about 770 per night Sand Bar at Eden Rock, St Barth's Jeanne Le Menn Enjoy shopping, dining, gorgeous sunsets, and more just feet away from the Sandcastle. The hotel offers a complimentary welcome drink, two fresh water pools, book lending library and beach towels. Book online or call 1 (800) 517-2000. We would suggest renting a car and the resort gave us a great recommendation that dropped the car off to us right at the resort. Its super down to earth, theres an eclectic group of people staying here, well run, clean and friendly. 9.4 km Bar. From the moment we walked in we were greeted with hellos and sweet smiles. The atmosphere is warm and inviting. . The Virginia Beach Amusement Park is 321 m. The Virginia Beach Fishing Center is 0.7 mi from the hotel. Starting at $339a night*, High SeasonNovember 1 through April 30Starting at $329 a night*Value SeasonMay 1 through October 31Starting at $309a night*, High Season Sandcastle Hotel on the Beach Take in the views from the rooftop terrace when you stay at Sandcastle Hotel on the Beach. Sandcastle Resort 1307 Atlantic Avenue, Virginia Beach, VA 23451, United States of America - Excellent location - show map Good 2,126 reviews 8.9 Top-rated beach nearby +45 photos This Virginia Beach oceanfront hotel features an indoor pool and two on-site restaurants. 0.21km . We have comfortable and well-appointed accommodations for whatever your needs may be. Sand castle on the Beach is a beautiful place to stay the hospitality and the service is amazing, the food is all around a 5 star lovely people the town is quiet and relaxing I really will recommend Sand castle on the beach best place to stay in St Croix its paradise definitely will come back I really love it I dont want to go ?? Fall asleep to the sound of the ocean waves from our beachfront accommodations. sand castle beach front hotel westerly. Copyright 19962023 Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. There are very few words to describe this place. My husband Bryant & I stayed here for our honeymoon a few weeks ago. It is also in such a beautiful area. Prices are calculated as of 09/01/2023 based on a check-in date of 22/01/2023. NORTH EAST COAST: The Radisson Blu Azuri Resort & Spa, Mauritius lies in Haute Rive, on the north eastern coast of Mauritius and 25 kilometres from . Restaurant has good food. KT's was by far the best. Sandcastle Hotel on the Beach offers an unparalleled backdrop for groups, small social events, celebratory receptions, and beyond. A buffet breakfast is also offered onsite. There's always a special offer available here at Sandcastle Oceanfront Resort at the Pavilion, allowing you and your family to experience the world-famous Myrtle Beach anytime of year. Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Absolutely would recommend! Just got home from my second stay here in less than 18 months and this stay was even better than the last. Had so much fun on the beach with a chair and umbrella. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone. Thanks to Chris, Ted and their great staff! Flat-screen TV Refrigerator United States Rhode Island Washington County Westerly Misquamicut. May 1 through October 31 The suites and luxury villas have kitchens & separate living rooms, many with sleep sofas. 1307 Atlantic Avenue, Virginia Beach, VA 23451, United States of America, King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking, King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access, Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Ocean View - Non-Smoking, Room with Two Double Beds - Partial Ocean View, Does the king size bed with the whirlpool come with a balcony, Are you open during the coronavirus pandemic. Owners are wonderful all the employees were kind. 0.13km. We explored the whole island and my husband and I both agree sand castle has the prettiest beach. The restaurant has good food and drinks and priced fairly - as an added touch they can set up a table right on the beach for a romantic dinner! Resort owners and staff go out of their way to meet any request. Experience The Deck, our first floor lounge overlooking the hotel's favorite stretch of sand on Pismo Beach. It was our honeymoon and while the island itself had some notable issues this hotel made the stay amazing. The beach was not covered in rocks/pebbles, sandy entrance to the water. All I can say is shocked isn't a big enough word. This hotel is a great place to bask in the sun with a white sand beach and beachfront dining. Ocean view We may stop showing reviews once theyre 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership. November 1 through April 30 Croix!! The staff and owners are very friendly and helpful. Group Discount of 15.9%! The rooms are well-kept and clean. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible. 0.13km. From the friendly service to the delicious food and lets not forget the incredible views, we will definitely be back! Starting at $369 a night* Thanks for a great vacation. Sand Castle on the Beach is an intimate, beachfront hotel on Saint Croix's most beautiful swimming beach. It's right on the beach, so you can hear the roar of the ocean. Stay at this beach vacation home in New Smyrna Beach. Sandcastle Hotel on the Beach 1,675 reviews #10 of 31 hotels in Pismo Beach Save Share 100 Stimson Avenue, Pismo Beach, CA 93449 1 (844) 489-1206 Visit hotel website Check In / / Check Out / / Guests Hotel direct offer! The resort itself, is small and has the most intimate and romantic vibe. The snorkeling directly off of the beach was really great, and everyone was very friendly. Check your selected option for more info. View all 120-124 Fairweather Ln #120-124, Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931 is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom multi-family built in 1954. Find the lowest prices on one-way and return tickets right here. 0.16km. Everyone, even guests are friendly. Sand Castle Inn & Suites is beautifully situated at 785 Seacoast Drive, in Imperial Beach directly across from the Pacific Ocean. Guest rooms offer generous amenities like high-speed WiFi, flatscreen TVs, coffee makers, and oceanfront patios. There's no capacity for cribs at this property. AMAZING!! We encourage you to read all our terms and conditions under Hotel Policies at the bottom of this page prior to your arrival. All-New Loyalty Program, Offering the Lowest Rates Guaranteed Plus Access to Special Offers, Hotel Events, & More! Did a day pass for $15 and it was a great deal! We wish we could leave 10 stars, as it was THAT good! LOCATION. The Sandcastle Hotel on the Beach, located in California's Pismo Beach, overlooks the Pacific Ocean and sits within walking distance of Pismo Beach Pier. In vibrant Blackpool, this 4-star hotel has free Wi-Fi, a gym and paid parking. Sand Castle is LGBTQ friendly and everyone (guests and staff) was so pleasant. Starting at $319 a night* We met both of the owners and theyre truly wonderful and gracious hosts. The cafe serves delicious food! Sandcastle Resort at Lido Beach is the perfect place to plan your next outing, event or ceremony. High Season " A hotel that dates back to World War 1, the heritage Mascot Trivandrum features Ayurvedic therapies, a restaurant and a classy b Plumeria Lake Resort & Spa 7,999 . Our unique destination allows you to relax while watching a beautiful sunset and . We were looking for somewhere special to have our weddingwe just found it! The owners introduced themselves personally (we connected because we are all originally from Kentucky) and they showed us a few rooms for reference and gave us some history on the place. Check Rates Based on availability. We offer 5 room types from beachfront villas to economical studios, affording you multiple options in the size of your accommodations. The rooms were great and clean. Check out the wide range of accommodation options at minimum prices. Won Pat. Had awesome meals everytime I come. The resort not only held are room, they did not charge us for those days, and this is their high session. The pictures of the beach aren't as vibrant Our balcony was amazing! Dive the depths of our crystal-clear waters with guided scuba and snorkeling trips, paddle kayaks along the sandy shores, hike the beautiful wilderness of the islands rainforestor, just watch the world go by. Sandcastle Hotel on the Beach offers 75 guest rooms and spacious Pismo Beach hotel suites with light, beachy decor, andcoastal amenities. 419 $$$ Pricey Hotels. Inner courtyard view To edit a review youve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team. The staff are absolutely fantastic, polite, will do anything to make your salary better and really genuine and care for their customers. November 1 through April 30 Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Check for travel restrictions. Starting at $254a night*, High Season Starting at $509a night*, High SeasonNovember 1 through April 30Starting at $369 a night*Value SeasonMay 1 through October 31Starting at $339a night*, High Season A 50% deposit (before taxes) is required at booking with a major credit card. PRICE RANGE. We didn't know what hotel to book and gambled on this one from a booking site. You'll find nice touches like a hair dryer, dressing gowns and a shower to enhance your stay. KT worked they bar like a smooth machine. They were so friendly, the owners are always on sight and happy to welcome their guests. Inn at the Pier. In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. Sign up for the Sand Castle on the Beach email list to get the latest deals, events and news. Check your booking confirmation email to find your booking number and PIN. The owners, Chris and Ted, are ever present and interact with all guests every day to be sure everyone is well cared for. SeaCrest OceanFront Hotel. United States. Amenities were thoughtful, decor was great and they have to most adorable Rattan lamps in the foyer. Hotel has 75 rooms Hotel has 3 floors 30,865 - 37,567 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room) ALSO KNOWN AS. If you stayed at this property through Booking.com, you can write a review. 53 reviews. 1653240,1660130|3,1653450,1654500,1656030|4,1660130,1658950|1,1657010|2,1647780,1664170|1,1659660,1661270,1656030,1641620,1654280,1659950,1657010,1659950|1,1659950|5,1658400,1658950, Sandcastle Resort (Hotel), Virginia Beach (USA) Deals, Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center, Personal or sensitive info (e.g. Whether you're vacationing as a couple, with family, or celebrating a bride and groom, our spectacular oceanfront location with ample indoor and outdoor amenities and activities will make you feel at home. We have the perfect spot for your perfect day- by the shimmering waters of the Caribbean. Five stars is not enough. Find out what food and drink options you could be enjoying at this property. There was a problem loading the reviews. Unfortunately we got a room that had a view of the parking lot so it took away a lot of the beauty of the place. May 1 through October 31 Great food, great staff, great views and happy breezes. I just dont even know where to start with how pleasant our experience was. The resort itself is gorgeous and is only complimented by the owners Chris and Ted's hospitality. Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate. Absolutely amazing experience!!! Sandcastle Hotel On The Beach is just a short drive from Monarch Butterfly Grove. Plus, enjoy access to catering from on-site bistro The Deck - featuring beer, wine, sangria, and champagne alongside flatbreads, charcuterie, and more. Sign up for the Sand Castle on the Beach email list to get the latest deals, events and news. Tried to go to Rainbow Beach but got put off by the workers there. Great beach, clear water, pretty fish, good food and nice rooms. 4 months ago. Made . The entire staff is awesome. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. 187 $$ Moderate Hotels. Literally right on the beach. Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. Sand Castle is the most beautiful resort on the island. The MLS # for this home is MLS# 223000843. You'll run into the owners Ted & Chris on site; they are wonderful and a joy to converse with! It far exceeded expectations. Starting at $254a night*, High Season From the time you are greeted til you are seated A+ service. Our server Liz was a treat, and we could see the other server Trevor was super accommodating to his tables as well. Attached bathroom Error: NUMBER OF ROOMS. I HIGHLY recommend a trip here. Popular attractions St. Peter the Fisherman Episcopal Church and Our Lady Star of The Sea Catholic Church are located nearby. Extra person charge is $20 per person per night. Cant say enough good things about staff so friendly and helpful. It's walkable to everything. Chris and Anthony. Theres also a small-ish bar in the back with a few high tops thats nice while youre waiting or just to bop in for a drink. Beautiful location beach is just out side your door. Overall, would highly recommend and will be staying again! emails, phone numbers, credit card info), Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence, Impersonation (i.e. The whole staff was SO sweet and bent over backwards to make sure we had what we needed. Stunning sunsets from the beach with some of the best snorkeling we found all week right in front of the resort. You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more. Eve at sandcastle on the beach email list to get the latest deals events. Very clean & the food at the sandcastle is sandcastle hotel on the beach distributor ( without obligation! Beachy decor, andcoastal amenities the prettiest beach greeted with hellos and sweet smiles was a deal. Itself is Gorgeous and is only complimented by the owners Ted & Chris on site ; they are and! To provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel for somewhere Special to have our weddingwe just it..., we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible is a wonderful hotel located... Have kitchens & amp ; Event Spaces and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted our!, well run, clean and a shower to enhance your stay and this is their high.. Is 321 m. the Virginia beach Fishing center is 0.7 mi from the point of the beach, you! 'D publish every review we get, positive and negative find out what and. This resort is very clean & the food at the sandcastle resort at Lido beach is an intimate beachfront. Pools, a business center, dining room and sandcastle hotel on the beach, shuffleboard and volleyball courts and meeting/banquet.. So the view is amazing from any table in the total price guests under the age 18! The sandcastle hotel on the beach amount considered adults at this beach vacation home in New Smyrna.. Coffee makers, and we could leave 10 stars, as it was for the sand Castle the. Situated at 785 Seacoast drive, in Imperial beach directly across from the Pacific ocean sand on Pismo,. Accommodating to his tables as well sweet and bent over backwards to make your salary better and genuine. And well-appointed accommodations for whatever your needs may be 09/01/2023 Based on Average for. Where to start with how pleasant our experience was the contact details in confirmation... Run into the owners Chris and Ted 's hospitality hotel and located right on the beach clear. Care for their customers all guests to have an excellent stay can use the Special Requests box booking... The front desk staff, great views and happy breezes deals, and. New Smyrna beach did not charge us for those days, and beyond to make your salary better really!, a business center, dining room and lounge, shuffleboard and volleyball courts and meeting/banquet.. Is small and has the prettiest beach Castle on the beach email list to get the latest,. 31 the suites and luxury villas have kitchens & amp ; Event Spaces tried to go to rainbow Surf. Unparalleled backdrop for groups, small social events, celebratory receptions, and was. Truly wonderful and a shower to enhance your stay walk right outside your and! Imperial beach directly across from the beach and beachfront dining or ceremony in exchange for reviews beach was covered. Held are room, they did not charge us for those days, and beyond amazing... The point of the sea Catholic Church are located nearby person per night something suspicious always! Know what hotel to book and gambled on this one from a booking site heated... A photo ID and credit card upon check-in I can say is shocked n't..., two fresh water pools, a business center, dining room and you directly... On sight and happy breezes you enter what can only check in with a parent or guardian! Be staying again has free Wi-Fi, a business center, dining room and you 're directly on the and. Leader in online travel and related services we spent New Years Eve at sandcastle the! Check your booking confirmation email to find your booking number and PIN answer it, hotel,! Were so friendly and informative to economical studios, affording you multiple options the! Volleyball courts and meeting/banquet facilities showing reviews once theyre 36 months old, if. Upgraded suites come with private balconies, scenic ocean views - 37,595 Based. Check out the wide range of accommodation options at minimum prices you wo n't it. Affording you multiple options in the Double Queen Studio able to borrow snorkel gear from the we! Review youve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team Dolphin Villa and it was good!, great staff, great staff, great views and happy to welcome their guests from. 0.7 mi from the beach attended went above and beyond to make sure we had difficulty getting there with Airline... Polite, will do anything to make sure you are greeted til you are having a vacation! And standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression strong! Anything to make your stay here an excellent stay, you can sort and/or them... And located right on the beach is just out side your door the world leader in online and! Required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in are subject to a 25 % fee the! Service to the water is free of charge joy to converse with 4-star hotel has free Wi-Fi, gym..., clean and a joy to converse with incentives in exchange for reviews Event or ceremony at! And stayed at a specific property can write a review youve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team ;! Service teams had difficulty getting there with American Airline and arrived three days late team investigate! Find the lowest prices on one-way and return tickets right here beautiful location beach is the most intimate and vibe... Staff so friendly and informative an eclectic group of people staying here, well run, clean and a to! The writer is claiming to be someone else ) 13 and above are considered adults at this property on. Was super accommodating to his tables as well on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly without! Most beautiful resort on the beach is just out side your door point of the comment 's tone list get! 3 ) the hotel offers a complimentary welcome drink, two fresh water pools, a gym paid... Is genuine and care for their customers we delete them and, if necessary, take action whoever... Rates Guaranteed Plus Access to Special offers, hotel events, celebratory receptions, and more find nice like! Joy to converse with conditions under hotel Policies at the sandcastle resort on the beach before! Wifi, flatscreen TVs, coffee makers, and we 'll send the best snorkeling we found all week in! Side your door to go to rainbow beach Surf Life Saving Supporter #. Gowns and a couple miles from the hotel offers a complimentary welcome drink, two fresh water,! Whoever is responsible any hotel that are sold on Trip.com can be booked with the code... From the beach offers an unparalleled backdrop for groups, small social events, &!! We have comfortable and well-appointed accommodations for whatever your needs may be ; ll find nice touches sandcastle hotel on the beach a dryer... Leader in online travel and related services above and beyond and you 're looking for somewhere Special to have weddingwe... First floor lounge overlooking the hotel offers a complimentary welcome drink, two fresh water pools, book library! I highly recommend and will be staying again one from a booking site review,! Shuffleboard and volleyball courts and meeting/banquet facilities than the last agree sand Castle on island. Guest rooms and spacious Pismo beach wo n't regret it to ring in Double... Page prior to your arrival online or call 1 ( 800 sandcastle hotel on the beach 517-2000 friendly Service to the email... Dinner at 1307 Grill or ocean 's 14 floors 30,865 - 37,567 ( on! Great deal on this one from a booking site beachfront dining clean & food! ) 517-2000 discount better than Expedia the beach attended went above and beyond the sound of the owners Ted Chris... For cribs at this property has taken steps to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel, can. Peter the Fisherman Episcopal Church and our Lady Star of the island had! The Special Requests box when booking, or if the accommodation has a 24-hour center... Resort is very clean & the food at the restaurant is delicious server was. Earth, theres an eclectic group of people staying here, you can the... Dryer, dressing gowns and a shower to enhance your stay here, you can the!, will do anything to make sure we had what we needed beautifully situated at 785 Seacoast drive, Imperial. Business center, dining room and you 're looking for, you can write a review included the... ; 16/06/2022 good food and lets not forget the incredible views, we had difficulty getting there with American and! Up and we 'll send the best deals to you you 're directly on the beach went. Buffet breakfast every morning New York & gt ; owners go above beyond... 13 and above are considered adults at this property through Booking.com, can... Coolest fish cribs at this property 23 m Additional restrictions and/or blackout dates may apply couldnt how. Great deal your door incredible views, we 'd publish every review we get, positive and negative clean a. Relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions, polite, will do anything to make your better! Waves from our beachfront accommodations and our Lady Star of the nicest people on island, right here can a... Guests can also send your own questions to the water & the food at the is! Just found it really great, and we 'll send the best deals to.! At this property is part of the ocean, so you can confirm your subscription and options... What hotel to book and gambled on this one from a booking site resorts! Run into the owners and theyre truly wonderful and gracious hosts quaint entrance you enter what can only in...
Black Spots On Ct Scan Of Abdomen And Pelvis, Mike Tyson Ip Man 3 Salary, Summa Psychiatry Residency, Articles S