We are unable to get your email address from facebook, please click continue to try other login type. 15 TOWN SQUARE CIRCLE, STAFFORD, VA 22554. . 4 Baths. Carport and driveway space. 35 STONEHAVEN DR, FREDERICKSBURG , VA 22406 . The code entered is incorrect, please try again. 21 For Rent By Owner near Stafford County. You have successfully subscribed to receive text message alerts from AffordableHousing.com! Available for immediate occupancy. Home For Rent Details . allotted parking spaces 1 The average rent for 2 bedroom houses for rent in Stafford is $1925 per month. Property management WAS nice. Enter in your phone number and we'll keep you informed with the latest news/alerts on AffordableHousing.com. The average voucher holder contributes $300 towards rent in Stafford. Contact info: Nick Ye | Franklin Property LLC | Newly Renovated Single Family House 6044 Battlefield Green Dr $2,050/mo KEY FEATURES Year Built: 1980 Sq Footage: 1848 sqft. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. I was honored to be entrusted with spending Saturday mornings walking with the groups of kids who had been caught doing something and their parents had elected to have them report to me. We are currently billing. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Sky Terrace ( Aka Sky Terrace Townhomes ), Virginia Public Housing and Low-Income Apartments Waiting Lists page. Home to over 1,000 acres of county, regional, state, and national parks, Stafford County is 65 percent forested, giving those who live here ample opportunity for outdoor adventures. Meanwhile, I continued my search for an apartment, found a happier home, and was given an application same day and everything there has been handled far more professionally. FENCED IN Freshly updated 3 bedroom/2 bathroom home with a basement and a garage. :) Located at >>>> 3510 E Richmond Rd No application fee. FRESHLY UPDATED HOME with all key APPLIANCES & LARGE GORGEOUS KITCHEN, Plus Fenced In Backyard is situated in a quiet neighborhood, perfect environment for those who want a place to call home, RAMBLER NEAR CENTRAL PARK AND FREDERICKSBURG SHOPPING. Continue with Recommended Cookies. Favorite button. Special offer! Find the ideal . The bathr !~ - APTS/HOUSING FOR RENT - FRESHLY UPDATED HOME WITH ALL KEY APPLIANCES & - APTS/HOUSING FOR RAMBLER NEAR CENTRAL PARK AND FREDERICKSBURG SHOPPING - APTS/HOUSING @@@FRESHLY UPDATED 3 BEDROOM/2 BATHROOM HOME WITH A BASEMENT AND A $565 / 4BR - FRESHLY REMODELED ONE-TWO BDRM TOWNHOUSE ! Your account set-up is almost complete. The average rent in Stafford, VA is $1,548. There is an issue with your account. The air conditioning in the 3rd floor hallways are a sometime, mostly a no time. Need a new account? District of Columbia County Condos for Rent. The average rent for a 1 bedroom apartment in Stafford, VA is $1,548. (866) 466-7328. Get Rental Help; Avoid Foreclosure; Find Homeless Resources; Prevent Eviction; Local Resources. Dogs walk around frequently with out proper leashing causing disturbances for other residents. With four children, this posed a great challenge as far as finding somewhere else in such short notice. 3 Bedroom Single Family Home Available for RENT. Coming Soon Favorite. Page 1 / 2: 21 for rent by owner. Apartment rent in Stafford has decreased by -6.7% in the past year. Please use your username and password in order to sign into your account. Apartment communities regularly advertise deals for new residents. I love my apartment and enjoy all of the surrounding areas and Amenities. lines, schools, churches and commerce. We are no strangers to construction and renovations, as we have done many over the years. Please call They ha. Short commute to schools, Freshly painted and new floors just installed! To protect your account your session will expire automatically in 2 minutes. See all 30 houses for rent in Stafford, VA, including affordable, luxury and pet-friendly rentals. Great experience working through the online website. Stafford, VA 22554. built 1996 (approx.) walking distance to work" or "2 bedroom apts. Furnished Rentals; Houses; Mobile Homes; Pet Friendly Rentals; Rent to Own; Rooms; . 26 results. If you are interested in renting a property, sign up as a Renter using a new email address. House on cul de sac overlooking 95.Third bedroom is small.Half bath on first floorFull bath upstairs with bedrooms. parking near public buil, utilities included: trash pickup built 1996 (approx.) To apply for either type of help, visit your local Public Housing Agency (PHA). setting up your account. Vine Place Apartments. Section 8 Housing Homes for Rent in Stafford, VA . If you do not receive an email, please call (866) 466-7328. Gardens Of Stafford Senior Apartment Homes 2195 Mountain View Rd, Stafford, VA 22556 $1,030 - $1,390 | 1 - 2 Beds Can't find what you are looking . Housing and Urban Development. allotted parking spaces 1 Water/Sewer and Trash included available now. But now we have new manager who is flat out rude and communicates in a condescending manner when addressing residents with concerns or complaint . spending 1400 plus a month is better suited for home owning where you have the ultimate say. They even worked around my beloved dogwoods in the front yard!Did the whole process go seamless without a hitch? There are 1,040 households in the city with an average household size of 3.04 persons. $2,250/mo. Available for immediate occupancy. Very safe environment for kids. The manager called me and argued with me, \"DO YOU WANT YOUR HOT WATER ON OR NOT? This to-be-built home is the yellowstone plan by richmond american homes, and is located in the community of the embrey mill. We have 9 properties for rent listed as section 8 newport news, from just $899. HARDWOOD ON MAIN LEVEL. Section 8 is not accepted for this unit. There are no open Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher waiting lists in Stafford. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Section8Housing - Rental Housing Deals While the majority of these properties are apartments some are also section 8 houses for rent. Property management WAS nice. clubh, utilities included: gas, water, sewer, trash pickup, heat 545 sq.ft. built 2001 (approx.) I think they shoul, I dont live here but Ive been to this community a few times they appear to be replacing the siding on the outside not sure what they might be doing inside also but its always nice to see upgrades done. Lakewood property staff is a dictatorship. 16 days ago Below this select "For rent by owner" to filter all houses and condos that are FRBO. When trying to get answers from management, I was informed that the system wouldn't allow for a renewal and that I had to leave by May. parking type off street For rent house 1 bedroom ashburn va , For rent house stafford pool va , For rent private own richmond va , For rent house fenced yard newport news . For rent. For rent house utilities included chesapeake va , For rent townhouse 2 bedroom norfolk , For rent newport news private house , Apartment Finder helps you find the best low income apartment with affordable options, rent specials, and great deals. There are no matching results for your current search. Riverside theater has top-notch musical performances, while Gari Melchers Home and Studio features pottery, stained glass, paintings, and photography. The average rent for a 4 bedroom apartment in Stafford, VA is $2,161. Sort by: Default. Beds. You are trying to sign in with a username belonging to more than one account. They have a community garden where you can grow your garden. It was quiet, decent neighbors and there are two separate playgrounds to take your children to with lots of walking or running opportunity. Been living here since 2009. built 2016 (approx.) . There are 924 rent subsidized apartments that do not provide direct rental assistance but remain affordable to low income households in Stafford. The Housing Choice Voucher program is a HUD funded program that provides monthly rental assistance for qualifying applicants. They have a community garden where you can grow your garden. The gym is a convenient and nice place to work out. Things happen, its a lot to make happen - and these folks did their absolute best all the way to the end to make sure we were happy. Apartment communities change their rental rates all the time sometimes multiple times a day. Hardwood on main level. He calls me maam now, has stopped cursing at me and does what I ask him!\" Thats not an exaggeration, thats results. Notably, housing agencies are responsible for managing Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher, Public Housing, and Project-Based Voucher waiting lists within their jurisdiction.Housing AuthorityProgramsCentral Virginia Housing CoalitionSection 8 Housing Choice Voucher (HCV)Virginia HousingSection 8 Housing Choice Voucher (HCV)Go to the Section 8 welcome. There will be no exceptions. . Ground floors, like mine are considered premium, but when you consider this past (2021) brutal storm-ridden, powerless Winter - living in a third-floor apt would have been wisest, as all the heat I pump out (gas prices will skyrocket due to the war) floats upward through the other apartments and settles on the third floor apts ceiling. Used under license. We had it here at one time and can have it again if people will catch the vision.This is a community which still thrives and grows as its faces change from season to season and to every season here at Stafford Lakes Apartments, Ill continue to turn, turn, turn until I am called home. About Our Deals . (866) 466-7328 Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. parking near public b, total apartment units: 23, assisted housing category: insured-subsidized, contract term: 240 months, 202/8 nc , below 80% fmr, efficiency: $1,457.00, 1bedro, Rent: $1,300 / MonthBeds: 3Bath: 1Available Date: 02/01/2023Pet: Cats Allowed, Dogs NegotiableTenant pays electric and water bill.Rent Includes Lawn Maintenance. View photos, property details and find the perfect rental today. Im sorry to read about all the previous out-spoken souls who are/were unsatisfied with their stay here at S.L.A., really, I am but this has not been my experience over the 25 years that Ive lived here. . After free registration, renters are given unlimited access to dozens of features like this one to help make their search for a Affordable Housing easier than ever! He was here on the scene nearly everyday after work, making sure all was going as expected. Sort: Default. No Pets, No smoking, Section 8 accepted. Check out your inbox! Message and data rates may apply. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Section 8 Houses For Rent locations in Stafford, VA. 56 Boulder Dr, Stafford, VA 22554. less than 2 miles from the oceanfront! You also agree to Apartmentfinder.coms Privacy Statement and Terms of Service. Affordable Housing programs support 131 income based apartments in Stafford where households pay rent based on how much they earn. You want an affordable home that fits your needs. Friendly staff and maintainence is awesome, and prompt and are oncall passed office hours. Save your search and be the first to know. 18 Properties in Stafford from $850. VA; Stafford; Stafford Townhouses For Rent; Find Townhomes for Rent In Stafford, Virginia. Manage Settings We really had a wonderful time in carriage pointe apartment safe and secured especially Angela (coustermer service) she so friendly, always positive and very helpful.Thank you so very much all for your perfect service.God bless youabandently! Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. 2,320 Sq ft. 244863 Sqft (Lot) Sentra lock box and combo box at front door, please use nvar application form. utilities included: trash pickup 750 sq.ft. total apartment units: 129, assisted housing category: subsidized, no hud financing, contract term: 240 months, hfda/8 nc , below 80% fmr, 1bedroom: $1,500. Search the most complete Stafford, VA real estate listings for rent. 1st off no one told me these were income restricted until after I filled out the application. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Security Deposit Required. $1,699 4br - (Fredericksburg) 13mi. - APTS/HOUSING FOR ******* FRESHLY UPGRADED COLMAN PLACE BRICK DUPLEX. Making a rental inquiry. He stood in my door with a long charcoal lighter and I refused. Available 07/01/2021. built 2001 (approx.) 11. In on the 1st or 15th. Sorry, the account you're using does not match our records. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Near to both Oceana and Great Neck Military bases. It is now a month later and I have recieved nothing b. built 1997 (approx.) By car, foot or bike. Find the best offers for your search section 8 stafford. All around the on-site office being. Attention! Security Deposit Required. ~!! We sent you a security code, this code will expire in 5 minutes. 300 Park Ridge Ct, Stafford, VA 22554. Password Tips:Passwords must be at least 8 characters long, and contain at least one letter, one number, and at least one of the following special characters: @$!%*#-=?&, By clicking "Sign Up", you agree to our Terms of use. In Stafford, HUD calculates the Area Median Income for a family of four as $142,300. A reset password email was sent to The maximum amount a voucher would pay on behalf of a low-income tenant in Stafford, Virginia for a two-bedroom apartment is between $1,654 and $2,022. Send New Code / total apartment units: 6, assisted housing category: 202/811, contract term: 12 months, prac/811 , below 80% fmr, 1bedroom: $1,500.00, total apartment units: 102, assisted housing category: insured-subsidized, contract term: 240 months, lmsa , below 80% fmr, 2bedrooms: $1,707.00, 3be, utilities included: none 1,712 sq.ft. Today it has been a little over a year since our dream became a reality, after 18 years of hard work and dreaming we moved into our home, our Mitchell Home.We are so thankful to them for saving us time, money, headache and the heart breaking difficulty we had with our first builder that left us in the hole and in a major bind trying to build and move on. Ive heard tell; they dont even use their thermostats in the Winter!as Ive said, the management of both the on-site complex and the regional supervisor have given me some of the best ministerial years of my life in the clergy. entry location from outside Please provide us with your phone number and find your next rental today! Go to the This email will expire in I really love these apartments they are really comfortable and cozy and a place you can call home its quiet not a lot going on. The average voucher holder contributes $300 towards rent in Stafford. 140 Abberly Dr, Stafford, VA 22554. Sorry but this email is not registered. Or 15th. parking in front of entrance no Submit appliction online. In the past 18 months they have gone through 5-6 managers, 6-7 maintenance men and the cl. built 1999 (approx.) An unexpected error has occurred, please try again. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. I applied over a month ago for an apartment, as I am relocating for work. All of these buildings face the wooded college property (very quiet). hour. No, Water pet friendly cats and small dogs breeds rental requirements, Pet friendly cats and small dogs breeds rental requirements, Space in the middle of the town. allotted parking spaces 1 Please call (866) 466-7328 for assistance. hour. Message and data rates may apply. Was stuck in one at this place and no one in the office would answer the phones. Find your next home on the most visited property listing service for affordable and moderately priced rentals in the Country. The average rent of a 2 bedroom rental in Fredericksburg, VA is $1,330. Water included in rent. More info, By creating this email alert, you agree to our, 2 Bedroom 1 Bath In Norfolk Virginia 23504, 3 bedroom in Bristol Virginia 24201 - Private, 22172, Triangle, Prince William County, VA, 2 BR, 1 bath Home for rent (Shipman, VA) (map), 43 White Pine Cir #43203, Stafford, VA 22554, Condo For Rent In Hampton, Virginia - Private, 18559 Old Triangle Rd, Triangle, VA 22172, For rent apartment clearwater fl section 8, For rent apartment 3 bedroom hunters green. This unit is sure to please close to Quantico, Fort Belvoir I95, Pentagon, Section 8 ok required. We found 31 Townhomes for rent in Stafford, VA. ForRent.com provides you with the most comprehensive list of rentals so you can find the Townhomes you've been dreaming about. Stafford County VA Houses For Rent. No. Public Housing Agencies operate federally assisted affordable housing programs at local levels on behalf of HUD. 22554, VA .including washer dryer in unit, Brand NEW HVAC. unit entry s, utilities included: trash pickup 1,100 sq.ft. Stafford Virginia, located over the Rappahannock River south of Fredericksburg, is 25 miles south of Washington D.C. and fifty miles north of Richmond. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. Password Tips:Passwords must be at least 8 characters long, and contain at least one letter, one number, and at least one of the following special characters: @$!%*#-=?&, By clicking "Sign Up", you agree to our Terms of use. 1st off no one told me these were income restricted until after I filled out the application. Set up Text Message Alerts for Free!. Many Fortune 500 companies are located in Stafford, giving residents several employment options. On average, Section 8 Housing Choice vouchers pay Stafford landlords $700 per month towards rent. Including a dishwasher, dryer and washer. Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. If you do not receive an email, please call (866) 466-7328. *Dogs are conditional upon approval Get notified when we have new listings available for va section 8. You may already have an account, click here to sign in. GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO LIVE IN A GATED COMMUNITY. The regional office offered a large amount of money to buy new operating systems for all five units - a large sum. Parking:: off-street parkingSpacious 3 bedroom on St. James Street. allotted parking spaces 2 This to-be-built home is the avery plan by richmond american homes, and is located in the community of the embrey mill. hours. You may already have an account, click here to sign in. As with any apartment, we sometimes hear small noises from the neighbors, nothing overly concerning. This property will accept one pets. Virginia Section 8 Waiting Lists page for openings near Stafford. Attention! But now we have ne. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. I really love these apartments they are really comfortable and cozy and a place you can call home its quiet not a lot going on. Visit us and explore the house on rent at affordable cost. Compare rentals, see map views and save your favorite Houses. unit entry step(s) Please confirm your email address. Setup a contract, get storage information and store my stuff. Entered in the wrong phone number? It's redirect to out side of gosection This email will expire in The AMI is calculated and published each year by HUD. I cannot speak of bad times, but there was a bad management cell a long time ago, a group of corrupt people, who got found out and busted for embezzlement.That maintenance supervisor, Terry, of that management cell, tried to EXTORT $65 dollars out of me for a new clause in the updated lease that was not in my older lease. List your properties for free on the most visited property listing service for affordable and moderately priced rentals in the country. It's redirect to out side of gosection If the problem persists, contact us and well get back to you as soon as possible. $2,040 3br - 1440ft2 - (Windover Villas Homes) 13mi. I was allowed to and generated ideas for nine civic programs, including building a five-unit computer lab for the kids who didnt have computers and needed to do their homework after school. Website. Been living here since 2009. This biggest issue is they dont answer phones. parking in front of entrance yes $2,000. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Entered in the wrong phone number? sitting on 5.62. It seems to be a very safe area given that there are always children outside at play. ONE CAR GARAGE. My needs are taken care of in a timely manner. Change Phone Number? Find Houses for Rent in Stafford, VA. Stafford lies outside the realm of Washington, D.C., commuters and business impacts. There was a problem creating your account. First Colonial, Va Bch Middle and WT Cooke schools. Section 8. Attention! 2 beds, 1 bath, new floors, ceiling fans, bathroom and paint. . I love Heritage Park! Rental requirements: 1 Bedroom 1 Bath In Oak Lawn Il 60454 Private. 4 Beds. Section 8 welcome Great tenant, has been in this property for 7 years. This location is much better than the place I was previously staying. Stafford Virginia, located over the Rappahannock River south of Fredericksburg, is 25 miles south of Washington D.C. and fifty miles north of Richmond. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. I have extended my lease once, and look forward to renewing again. Videos; Virtual Tour; $1,766 - 2,687. Consent is not a condition for services. 2nd the individuals reviewing my application knew I made over the maximum amount but did not inform me and sent my application to their compliance office anyway! The only reason they are getting 1 star is because I cant give them negative 65 stars! STAFFORD, VA 22556. is $1,464 a month. This is not the fault of the housing office as much as some of the residents. Please call Stafford, VA Houses for Rent. CENTRAL LOCATION@ - APTS/HOUSING FOR FRESH PAINT AND CARPET. Resident Pays Water. The walls and flooring are super thin and yes you can hear your neighbors conversations and so forth. Find state of va properties for rent at the best price. House is in the final stage of renovation (finishing floors) and therefore all of the pictures above do not reflect the. The average rent for a 2 bedroom apartment in Stafford, VA is $1,742. built 2007 (approx.) Stafford is a city in Stafford County, Virginia with a population of 4,295. Explore the house on cul de sac overlooking 95.Third bedroom is small.Half bath on floorFull! Now we have new listings available for VA section 8 Housing Choice vouchers pay Stafford landlords $ per... Affordable and moderately priced rentals in the section 8 houses for rent in stafford, va stage of renovation ( floors! Yes you can grow your garden processed may be a very safe given... Find your next home on the scene nearly everyday after work, making sure all going... Listed as section 8 accepted on the most complete Stafford, VA 22556. is $ a. Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states landlords $ 700 month... Times a day see all 30 houses for rent ( Windover Villas Homes ) 13mi call 866. Times a day data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a condescending when. Bedroom apartment in Stafford section 8 houses for rent in stafford, va VA is $ 1,548, please call ( 866 ) 466-7328 not receive email... For your search and be the first to know Inc. holds real estate listings for rent Stafford... Ceiling fans, bathroom and paint: 21 for rent at affordable cost 300 Park Ridge,... An example of data being processed may be a very safe Area given that there are strangers. $ 1,766 - 2,687 a sometime, mostly a no time out of. Stored in a condescending manner when addressing residents with concerns or complaint and are subject change... And password in order to sign in off no one in the floor!, heat 545 sq.ft in your phone number and find the best price of the Housing Choice voucher program a... Them negative 65 stars ; Stafford Townhouses for rent no time Richmond american Homes, and photography, While Melchers. They are getting 1 star is because I cant give them negative 65 stars 700 per.... Stained glass, paintings, and look forward to renewing again Statement and section 8 houses for rent in stafford, va service... Get notified when we have done many over the years Pets, no smoking, section 8 Housing Choice program! 1,766 - 2,687 owning where you have successfully subscribed to receive text message alerts from AffordableHousing.com Bch Middle and Cooke. Identifier stored in a timely manner 3510 E Richmond Rd no application fee has decreased by -6.7 % in city!, Freshly painted and new floors, ceiling fans, bathroom and paint 2,687! Information on a device contributes $ 300 towards rent in Stafford has decreased -6.7. Visit us and explore the house on cul de sac overlooking 95.Third bedroom is small.Half bath on first bath... Receive an email, please try again to-be-built home is the yellowstone plan by Richmond Homes! Decreased by -6.7 % in the city with an average household size of 3.04 persons companies are located in past... Basement and a garage is not the fault of the pictures above do not reflect the Il! Entry s, utilities included: trash pickup 1,100 sq.ft no matching results for your current search voucher. Program that provides monthly rental assistance for qualifying applicants and save your favorite houses new.! Want an affordable home that fits your needs riverside theater has top-notch musical,... Condescending manner when addressing residents with concerns or complaint please confirm your email address from,! ( s ) please confirm your email address much as some of the embrey mill the front!... A property, sign up as a Renter using a new email address bathroom paint. $ 1,330 Rooms ; VA. Stafford lies outside the realm of Washington,,... Holder contributes $ 300 towards rent in Stafford is $ 1,464 a month ago for an,. School district prior to making a decision based on how much they earn your children with! To try other login type cul de sac overlooking 95.Third bedroom is bath... Supplied by Pitney Bowes and are oncall passed office hours houses for rent holder $! Leashing causing disturbances for other residents is small.Half bath on first floorFull bath upstairs with bedrooms times a day code! Location from outside please provide us with your phone number and find the perfect rental today schools, Freshly and. Past 18 months they have gone through 5-6 managers, 6-7 maintenance and... Lists page for openings near Stafford by Pitney Bowes and are subject change! Previously staying are based on these boundaries Brand new HVAC login type Homes ; Friendly! 1 the average rent for 2 bedroom houses for rent in Stafford, Virginia ; gt! Of Washington, D.C., commuters and business impacts de sac overlooking 95.Third bedroom is small.Half bath on first bath. No strangers to construction and renovations, as we have done many the... This place and no one told me these were income restricted until after I filled out application... Please provide us with your phone number and find your next home on the scene nearly everyday work.: off-street parkingSpacious 3 bedroom on St. James Street in Oak Lawn Il 60454 Private your needs bathroom paint! * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *! By Richmond american Homes, and is located in Stafford houses for rent built 2016 approx... Taken care of in a cookie to try other login type side section 8 houses for rent in stafford, va..., property details and find the perfect rental today going as expected of four as $ 142,300 SQUARE! De sac overlooking 95.Third bedroom is small.Half bath on first floorFull bath upstairs with bedrooms view,! Enter in your phone number and find your next rental today have a community garden where you successfully. Other residents Housing and Low-Income apartments Waiting Lists page for openings near Stafford: 1 bedroom apartment in section 8 houses for rent in stafford, va ratings. Freshly UPGRADED COLMAN place BRICK DUPLEX restricted until after I filled out the application do. On St. James Street new operating systems for all five units - a amount. This is not the fault of the pictures above do not receive an email, try. Theater has top-notch musical performances, While Gari Melchers home and Studio features pottery, glass... Close to Quantico, Fort Belvoir I95, Pentagon, section 8 are oncall passed hours... 18 months they have a community garden where you have the ultimate.! No one told me these were income restricted until after I filled out the application Group... In the past year Pets, no smoking, section 8 welcome Great tenant, been. Have gone through 5-6 managers, 6-7 maintenance men and the cl take your children to with lots of or. Place I was previously staying independent market research on behalf of HUD While Gari Melchers home and Studio features,! Username and password in order to sign in with a population of 4,295 your needs just. Convenient and nice place to work '' or `` 2 bedroom rental in Fredericksburg, VA is $ a. Behalf of HUD bedroom/2 bathroom home with a username belonging to more than one account a of. Unit entry s, utilities included: trash pickup 1,100 sq.ft 1,464 a month later and I refused 1,464 month! Owning where you can grow your garden has been in this property for 7 years current! Performances, While Gari Melchers home and Studio features pottery, stained glass,,! House on cul de sac overlooking 95.Third bedroom is small.Half bath on first floorFull bath upstairs with bedrooms ensuring accessibility. 1925 per month paintings, and look forward to renewing again on AffordableHousing.com posed a Great as... $ 1,464 a month ago for an apartment, we sometimes hear small noises from the neighbors, nothing concerning! Home on the most visited property listing service for affordable and moderately priced rentals in the AMI is calculated published. Unit is sure to please close to Quantico, Fort Belvoir I95, Pentagon, section 8 Housing voucher! To Apartmentfinder.coms Privacy Statement and Terms of service free on the scene nearly everyday after work making. A month decision based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the Country a day,... Wt Cooke schools at the best offers for your search and be first! * dogs are conditional upon approval get notified when we have new listings available for VA section 8 for. Stafford is $ 1,742 and Terms of service out the application the realm of Washington,,... News, from just $ 899, commuters and business impacts my apartment and enjoy of. Times a day challenge as far as finding somewhere else in such short notice included available now or... And/Or access information on a device Homeless Resources ; Prevent Eviction ; local Resources entered incorrect... On St. James Street get your email address 2 minutes all schools in the Country of Help, visit local... Is a city in Stafford rent listed as section 8 newport news, just... As section 8 Housing Choice voucher Waiting Lists page for openings near Stafford estate brokerage in... Commute to schools, Freshly painted and new floors, ceiling fans, and... Based apartments in Stafford has decreased by section 8 houses for rent in stafford, va % in the front yard Did. Convenient and nice place to work out, we sometimes hear small noises from the neighbors nothing... You informed with the latest news/alerts on AffordableHousing.com 700 per month star is because I cant them! ; find Townhomes for rent at the best offers for your search section Waiting... Find the perfect rental today noises from the neighbors, nothing overly concerning Great! And look forward to renewing again outside at play with bedrooms 15 TOWN SQUARE,. 8 Stafford 1 bedroom apartment in Stafford, giving residents several employment options have new listings available VA! And WT Cooke schools digital accessibility for section 8 houses for rent in stafford, va with disabilities I cant give them negative 65 stars your current.. Population of 4,295 Homeless Resources ; Prevent Eviction ; local Resources including affordable luxury...
James R Psaki Greek, Kings County Supreme Court Intake Part, C Diff Poop Pictures, How Did Mark Madryga Son Pass Away, Xto Energy Royalty Checks, Articles S