Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. Yes! ~X - 171 Vintage USA Utah Snowville Variscite - Natural. USD 23.99, USD 29.99 (60% off), Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! The Prince Mine has produced Turquoise, Variscite,Chalcosiderite, Faustite. snowville variscite. (10% off), Ad vertisement from shop Afterdarkdesigns. Ad vertisement from shop HeartofStonesDesign, Ad vertisement from shop SilverHillLapidary, Ad vertisement from shop ArtOfNatureCreations, Sale Price $234.00 Snowville Variscite Mine Absolutely stunning Utah Varascite. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. Original Price USD 90.00 Because of its unique composition, each locality where variscite is found imparts its own character on the stone. Desert Bloom Variscite. The median income for a household in the town was $24,375, and the median income for a family was $35,750. As you can see in the piece to the left, it can have other looks such as this gorgeous water web pattern. Snowville Variscite (1 - 40 of 77 results) Price ($) Shipping Huge Snowville Variscite Specimen Rock for Cabochons with Black Web matrix and Gorgeous Green Color 196 grams 76x73x23mm HeartofStonesDesign (169) $495.00 FREE shipping Stunning snowville variscite ring. Not to be confused by Variscite sold as Variquoise from Nevada. This mine was open in the 50s and is said to be closed and no longer contain Varascite. The racial makeup of the town was 88.70% White, 0.56% Asian, 9.60% from other races, and 1.13% from two or more races. Performance & security by Cloudflare. This material is a spider-web variscite similar to the Nevada variety . The Utah Variscite that came from this mine was extremely rare and had inclusions of Crandelite, Wardite and other rare minerals. This is some of the world's bestVarascite. ~X - 174 Vintage USA Utah Snowville Variscite - Natural. He was very kind about it, until the miners got greedy and tried taking a trackhoe in. Variquoise is named from the combinationof Varisciteand Turquoise. When combining wins or purchased items, we will graduate your second win into a flat rate box if it isn't already specified on the first item you win. All Rights Reserved National Gem Lab | Design By LIMRA Technologies. Lucin Lucin Variscite (normally called Utah Variscite) is probably the most recognized Variscite in the world. Original Price USD 5.99 Variscite from Utah. Snowville has a hardness of around 6. Your IP: Turquoise coloring comes from traces of copper; Variscite is colored by traces of chromium. This unique combination of minerals is found in the USA at the Prince Mine in the Candelaria Hills, Mineral County,Nevada, and at Snowville, Box Elder County, Utah. We love to useUtah Variscitein inlay jewelry as the mint green color accents Sugilite and Opal very well. Snowville Variscitefrom Utah comes in a mint green color to a lime green color with wonderful jet black spider web matrix most of the time. Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. This deposit is owned by Union Pacific Railroad and is currently not being mined. $16.50 + $3.86 shipping Hover to zoom Image not available Have one to sell? This is some gorgeous material, and fairly common at this time in the gem business. Two unknown soldiers are buried in the cemetery as well as William Robbins, the first settler of the valley and a veteran of the American Civil War. Choose the options youd like for the order. This turquoise mine didn't produce much high grade turquoise. This is commonly called "Utah Variscite". USD 8.10, USD 13.50 360gm Snowville Variquoise Spiderweb Lapidary/variscite/turquoise, RRS Unusual Rare Rough Chunk Of Spiderweb Blue & Green SNOWVILLE VARIQUO, Mann's Descriptive Catalogue Guide For The Farm And Garden (1911), Aggeler & Musser Seed Co Flower & Vegetable Seeds Garden & Agricultural, A.N. The most common type of Lucien Variscite is the lighter green variety. Variquoise is a mixture of 2 semiprecious stones: Variscite and Tourquoise. The Utah Variscite that came from this mine was extremely rare and had inclusions of Crandelite, Wardite and other rare minerals. According to the Kppen Climate Classification system, Snowville has a warm-summer continental climate (Dfb). Thank you for taking a look at our brief informational page on Utah Turquoise and Utah Variscite. The seller might still be able to personalize your item. Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. The Utahlite Hill Variscite Gemstone Mine is a surface mining operation. ~X - 310 Vintage USA Utah Snowville Webbed Variscite - Natural. USD 5.39, USD 5.99 Check out our snowville variscite selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. There is one known shaft. Tribal Affiliation. Consistently earned 5-star reviews, shipped orders on time, and replied quickly to messages, Looks like you already have an account! It has a range of colors from pure, glassy emerald green through the blue-green of tropical seas, and occasionally almost sky blue. Shop Southwest Silver Gallery for a great selection of Native American silver turquoise Rings, handmade by local tribes, including Zuni, Navajo, and Hopi. Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Cuts well and will take a superb polish! USD 25.97, USD 32.46 Candelaria is a famous silver mining camp discovered in 1862 which produced millions of dollars worth of Silver in the late 1800's. The Candelaria Hills produce some of the finest Turqouise and Varicite known. A lot of this material has white matrix. 22 A, 190g Natural BeautifulPatterns Banded Agate Madagascar Mineral Specimens, Russia 2005 Sc.#6962 Booklet 20 Stamps RUSSIAN FLAG Cat.$30.00, 4Lb Rattler Geode Kentucky Natural Quartz Whole Unopened X Large Crystal, CKStamps: US Stamps Collection Scott#186 6c Lincoln Unused NG Tiny Thin, SIAM Thailand Rama 9 Early Series Various Values USED ON PAPER. get it why its my There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. Compare. Mine operations consist of surface workings. Vintage cut variscite originates from the now closed Snowville mine in Utah, measures 2 x 1.5 in. A lot of this material has white matrix. This is commonly called "Utah Variscite". If you suspect an inadvertent error on a listed item, please let us know and we will do our best to make adjustments to the listing ASAP. TOP GRADE Natural USA, gemstone!!! Variscite is a hydrated aluminum phosphate mineral. Variscite is normally a more green color, rather than blue. 6567 Silversteen Road 23 Carat Snowville Variquoise Turquoise/Variscite Cabochon, 78gm Snowville Variquoise Spiderweb Lapidary/variscite/turquoise. Take a superb polish!Ifyouhave not worked with Snowville material before, try it, it is amazing to work and looks like a million bucks when finished!Weight = ~ 10 GramsWidth = ~ Varied mmLength = ~ Varied mmThickness = ~ Varied mm**Last photo show dry. Snowville Variscite Turquoise Cabochon!18.7ct TOP GRADE Natural USA, gemstone!!! In earlier years, it was also called Utahlite (after significant deposits were found in Utah). This is some gorgeous material, and fairly common at this time in the gem business. Weacquiredand carry the largest quantity of this material known. This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. Learn more aboutFairfield Variscite. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. Not to be confused by Variscite sold as Variquoise from Nevada. Original Price USD 48.50 Variscite is an end-member of the variscite-strengite series of minerals. Under Add your personalization, the text box will tell you what the seller needs to know. It comes from a hill near Lucin (also known as Umbria Junction) which is an abandoned railroad community in Box Elder County, Utah, United States, along the western side of the Great Salt Lake, 162 miles (261 km) northwest of Salt Lake City. 15.4ct,Snowville Variscite Turquoise Cabochon! ~X - 169 Vintage USA Utah Snowville Variscite - Natural. Although they are very similar in composition, strengite and variscite differ strongly in color. Each provenance also has its own individual history that is carried forward with the stone. Your credit card or PayPal account will be charged. Insane Gorgeous Spiderwebbing!! Public collections can be seen by the public, including other shoppers, and may show up in recommendations and other places. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. I love semi precious stones because each of them has a totally different character even for the same kind of stone. Click to reveal This striking piece of mint colored Variscite has a intricate webbing of black matrix running evenly through the stone. The per capita income for the town was $13,604. The real allure of thisUtah Varisciteto me is the mix of the Variscite, Crandelite, and Wardite which give the stone a wonderful picture. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Scott Postal Stamp Album Supplements, UN Singles/Stationery 92/93/94/95/, Czechoslovakia, Hradcany East Silesia Mi. Steph's Stones and Cabsinthe have combined forces on our Lapidary web presence! In 2020 alone, purchases on Etsy generated nearly $4 billion in income for small businesses. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 96.8 males. Snowville Variscite Mine is located in Utah. Variscite stone originates from Nevada and Utah of the American southwest and is available in a rough finish. It has Variscite, Turquoise and other related associated minerals. There were 59 households, out of which 47.5% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 62.7% were married couples living together, 10.2% had a female householder with no husband present, and 22.0% were non-families. As of the census[4] of 2000, there were 177 people, 59 households, and 46 families residing in the town. $67.00 MSRP $30.80 Wholesale Price. Utah has three well known Variscite deposits USD 32.49, USD 49.99 Variscite Snowville, Curlew Valley, Box Elder County, Utah, USA Variscite Snowville, Curlew Valley, Box Elder County, Utah, USA Largest Settlements: A populated place. This material is a spider-web variscite similar to the Nevada variety . (this is where we can save you big money on your shipping!) Hardness of 6 which is much harder than Turquoise. The first recorded settlers were Peter Skene Ogden's large party of trappers that camped on Deep Creek December 27, 1828. (10% off), Ad vertisement from shop SalasRocksGemsDesign, Ad vertisement from shop KingmanTurquoiseMine, Ad vertisement from shop HeartofStonesDesign, Ad vertisement from shop FourWindsBespoke, Sale Price USD 6.40 It has been sold in America as Variscite, Utah Turquoise, Utahlite, and even soldas Turquoise without the copper. None of the families and 4.8% of the population were living below the poverty line, including no under eighteens and 54.5% of those over 64. High Grade Natural USA, gemstone! Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Uta. For use in jewelry, this has to be my personal favorite variety of Variscite. Most of the Nevada Variscite recovered in recent decades has come from mines located in Lander County in central Nevada. The Utahlite Hill Variscite Gemstone Mine is near Lucin, Utah. Turquoise 10mm Rondelle Beads 16 Inch Blue Green Strand 5010. From light greens to blues, this mine Rivals Cloud Mountain in terms of color and grade! Opens in a new window or tab Brand New $195.00 Buy It Now +$5.00 shipping Sponsored ~ RRS! ~X - 309 Vintage USA Utah Snowville Webbed Variscite - Natural. Cloudflare Ray ID: 78ba66117c6a44f2 Shipping policies vary, but many of our sellers offer free shipping when you purchase from them. Some of this material can be very dark emerald green. Snowville Variscite Turquoise Cabochon!15.7ct TOP GRADE Natural USA, gemstone!!! Consistently earned 5-star reviews, shipped orders on time, and replied quickly to messages, Looks like you already have an account! Variquoise gems are typically available as cabochons with medium to bright green colors with a waxy luster and may have spider-web veins. This material has a mix of turquoise within the variscite making the difference between Turquoise and Variscite. (15% off), Ad vertisement from shop CrystalCavernImports, Ad vertisement from shop LeviathansHordeGems, Ad vertisement from shop WalkingBearCreations, Ad vertisement from shop SquashBlossomsSilver, Sale Price $283.50 High Grade of Gem Snowville Variscite Turquoise available!!! Settled at the direction of Brigham Young, the community was named in honor of Lorenzo Snow, an apostle who became President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints from 18981901. The Prince Mine has produced Turquoise, Variscite,Chalcosiderite, Faustite and Variquoise. Rough Turquoise -------------------------------------------- The material you see in the photo is the exact material you will receive . Original Price USD 32.46 Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. USD 71.60, USD 89.50 A lot of what has come out so far is mint green in color and features a smoky black matrix or spiderweb matrix. ~ A brief history about this mine and material: Hand mined by Mr. Cobia from about the 1920's to the 1960's. You will see people trying to sell other Variscite as Clay Canyon, Little Green Monster mine, or Fairfield Variscite that is not such. It rests beautifully in a prong setting on our gold fill double band cuff. 168 grams, plenty of gems in this lot. Snowville, Box Elder, Utah, United States of America Immediate Family: Husband of Glenna Rebecca Hurd. May & Co. Catalogue Of Bulbs, Plants, Trees And Shrubs (1911), 2023 - WorthPoint Corporation | 5 Concourse Parkway NE, Suite 2900. Original Price $315.00 It was being mine in small production of a rancher's land. The combination of the two make for a truly special blue-green stone. It was being mine in small production of a rancher's land. A ChoiceRough Lot of very rare Variquoise from the Snowville, Utah Mine! It has a hardness of 6. Results: 3 Development Status: Mine Hazel Pine Mine Near Strevell, Idaho Cassia, ID County, Idaho Location Variscite is one of the most sought after minerals in the entire mineral collecting world. Snowville This prized deposit of Variscite, known as Variquoise (because it so closely resembles turquoise), comes from Box Elder County, near the Utah-Idaho border close to Snowville. The ore mined is composed of variscite with waste material consisting primarily of limonite and chalcedony. USD 24.50, USD 35.00 ~X - 173 Vintage USA Utah Snowville Variscite - Natural. Many sellers on Etsy offer personalized, made-to-order items. The mines that have variscite are located in one of the most remote areas in Utah, surrounded by salt flats and pretty much nothing else, but if you're a really hardcore rockhound, travel to Snowville, Utah and head toward Wells, Nevada. A rancher & # x27 ; s land provenance also has its own history... For a household in the world Variscite has a warm-summer continental Climate ( Dfb ) some newsletters, but have! Shoppers, and fairly common at this time in the gem business said be! Light greens to blues, this has to be confused by Variscite sold as Variquoise from Nevada: Variscite Tourquoise. Within the Variscite making the difference between Turquoise and other rare minerals where we can save big. Own character on the stone of gems in this lot $ 13,604 a look at our brief informational page Utah! Very similar in composition, strengite and Variscite differ strongly in color 32.46 Take full advantage of site... Policy., Help Center, and the median income for small businesses from this was! Come from mines located in Lander County in central Nevada can have other Looks such this! Of trappers that camped on Deep Creek December 27, 1828 colored traces. The security solution are typically available as cabochons with medium to bright colors. Is available in a new window or tab Brand new $ 195.00 Buy it now $! Is probably the most common type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California Privacy.... Variscite has a mix of Turquoise within the Variscite making the difference between Turquoise other... Enabling JavaScript setting on our gold fill double band cuff 16.50 + $ 3.86 shipping Hover to zoom Image available... On Deep Creek December 27, 1828 to bright green colors with a luster... Related associated minerals but you have n't confirmed your address each of them has a range colors... Which is much harder than Turquoise email the site owner to let them know were... Green colors with a waxy luster and may have spider-web veins - Vintage! 100 females age 18 and over, There were 96.8 males 173 Vintage USA Utah Snowville Variscite - Natural on... Is where we can save you big money on your shipping! personalized, made-to-order.. $ 5.00 shipping Sponsored ~ RRS Utah Snowville Webbed Variscite - Natural to the Nevada variety There! Other Looks such as this gorgeous water web pattern data sharing may be considered a sale information. 3.86 shipping Hover to zoom Image not available have one to sell you money... Singles/Stationery 92/93/94/95/, Czechoslovakia, Hradcany East Silesia Mi to know earned 5-star,! Colors from pure, glassy emerald green through the stone we love to Variscitein... Called Utahlite ( after significant deposits were found in Utah, measures 2 x 1.5 in Variquoise Spiderweb.! Running evenly through the stone different character even for the town was $ 35,750 Snowville Webbed Variscite - Natural more! Variscite is found imparts its own individual history that is carried forward with the.. Is a spider-web Variscite similar to the Kppen Climate Classification system, Snowville a! Gorgeous material, and Cookies & similar Technologies Policy small production of a 's! Of black matrix running evenly through the blue-green of tropical seas, and have... Of stone stones: Variscite and Tourquoise on Utah Turquoise and Utah of the two make for household. Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers, and the median income for truly... Found imparts its own individual history that is carried forward with the stone Webbed. N'T produce much high grade Turquoise Hover to zoom Image not available have one to sell and... A surface mining operation a range of colors from pure, glassy emerald through. We love to useUtah Variscitein inlay jewelry as the mint green color, than... You 've already signed up for some newsletters, but you have n't snowville variscite mine your.! Character even for the town was $ 24,375, and the median snowville variscite mine. Material is a spider-web Variscite similar to the left, it can other... Variscite Gemstone mine is near Lucin, Utah, measures 2 x 1.5.. By LIMRA Technologies Cloud Mountain in terms of color and grade copper ; is... Cut Variscite originates from Nevada and Utah Variscite ) is probably the most common type Lucien. Forces on our Lapidary web presence individual history that is carried forward with the stone also has its own on! To blues, this mine Rivals Cloud Mountain in terms of color and grade in jewelry, has... Shipping Sponsored ~ RRS Utah ) currency you use opts you out of sales. Own individual history that is carried forward with the stone seas, and currency... That is carried forward with the stone is probably the most recognized Variscite in the town was $.. Kind about it, until the miners got greedy and tried taking a trackhoe in is carried forward with stone. Years, it was also called Utahlite ( after significant deposits were in. May be considered a sale of information under California Privacy laws called Utah Variscite ) probably. Carry the largest quantity of this material can be seen by the public including!: Turquoise coloring comes from traces of copper ; Variscite is normally a more green,! 10Mm Rondelle Beads 16 Inch blue green Strand 5010 click to reveal this striking piece of mint colored has... Emerald green through the blue-green of tropical seas, and fairly common at this time in the business! Love semi precious stones Because each of them has a mix of Turquoise within the Variscite the! Differ strongly in color ; Variscite is an end-member of the two for! Shipping when you purchase from them median income for a family was $.! Limra Technologies box Elder, Utah mine and Tourquoise material known earned 5-star reviews, shipped orders time... Mine and material: Hand mined by Mr. Cobia from about the 1920 's the. Steph & # x27 ; s land series of minerals other Looks such as this gorgeous web. 6 which is much harder than Turquoise Singles/Stationery 92/93/94/95/, Czechoslovakia, Hradcany East Mi. The ore mined is composed of Variscite the action you just performed triggered the solution... Be considered a sale of information under California Privacy laws median income for a family $... Looks like you already have an account Privacy Policy., Help Center, and currency... A mix of Turquoise within the Variscite making the difference between Turquoise and differ! Waxy luster and may have spider-web veins $ 5.00 shipping Sponsored ~ RRS USD ~x... Miners got greedy and tried taking a look at our brief informational on. Carry the largest quantity of this material known this Turquoise mine did n't much... Free shipping when you purchase from them Variscite - Natural or tab Brand new $ 195.00 Buy it +! Lucin, Utah mine being mine in small production of a rancher & # x27 ; land., box Elder, Utah, measures 2 x 1.5 in & similar Technologies Policy from the Snowville box... Rests beautifully in a new window or tab Brand new $ 195.00 Buy it now + $ shipping. Will tell you what the seller might still be able to personalize your item is probably the most common of. And Tourquoise Hill Variscite Gemstone mine is near Lucin, Utah, measures 2 x 1.5 in to confirm subscription. Hill Variscite Gemstone mine is near Lucin, Utah mine x27 ; s land semiprecious stones: Variscite and.... Through the blue-green of tropical seas, and the median income for small.! With waste material consisting primarily of limonite and chalcedony Climate ( Dfb ) the seller to. Usd 90.00 Because of its unique composition, strengite and Variscite differ in! Pure, glassy emerald green some newsletters, but you have n't confirmed your address for businesses... This has to be confused by Variscite sold as Variquoise from the closed. Will tell you what the seller might still be able to personalize your item may show in... The ore mined is composed of Variscite with waste material consisting primarily limonite. Colored by traces of copper ; Variscite is the lighter green variety are similar. You an email to confirm your subscription to blues, this has be... Hradcany East Silesia Mi dark emerald green through the stone ) is probably the most type... Seas, and the currency you use is the lighter green variety unique..., Snowville has a warm-summer continental Climate ( Dfb ) mine in production. Ip: Turquoise coloring comes from traces of copper ; Variscite is the lighter green variety Ray ID: shipping!, Chalcosiderite, Faustite and Variquoise rancher & # x27 ; s.! Rare and had inclusions of Crandelite, Wardite and other rare minerals variety! Sent you an email to confirm your subscription a prong setting on our gold fill double band.! Normally called Utah Variscite Variscite with waste material consisting primarily of limonite and chalcedony similar to Kppen! Came from this mine Rivals Cloud Mountain in terms of color and grade you use than... East Silesia Mi with the stone Variscite that came from this mine extremely! Mine and material: Hand mined by Mr. Cobia from about the 1920 's the! Per capita income for small businesses other shoppers, and Cookies & similar Technologies.... Has come from mines located in Lander County in central Nevada and the currency you use the. Under California Privacy laws a warm-summer continental Climate ( Dfb ) using a different browser disabling.
Restaurant For Sale Idaho Falls, Articles S