Private Events. Yes, there is. Excellent salads and pastas. Very nicely decorated restaurant and bar. The, Natasha K. said: Amazing customer service! We even had great conversation with a local couple who were kind. Located in the heart of beautiful downtown Ogunquit, The Front Porch offers an elegant and diverse menu that is served in all three unique areas of our restaurant: the dining room, bar+lounge, and our popular sing-along piano bar. I had steak tips and my husband had a seafood pasta dish. Noise level is minimal. Exceptional. Enjoy! You absolutely need reservations as they are always busy. Yes, we recommend, and yes, we will return, marinated for 48 hrs, will give it another try on our next visit but can't say I would recommend the Carne del a cassa. We had a delicious meal, probably our bestin Maine. Get quick answers from The Front Yard staff and past visitors. Indoor and outdoor dining areas are lovely. The atmosphere is clean and stylish without being pretentious. Really enjoyed our first visit to the Front Yard. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Excellent salads and pastas. Not here!! Be one of the first to write a review! FEATURES. to the brim of a large glass. Lobster and Shrimp alla Vodka for my main courseperfectionnice large portion. I had steak tips and my husband had a seafood pasta dish. Our server was spot on the whole evening. The Front Yard The Front Yard Claimed Review Save Share 59 reviews #27 of 50 Restaurants in Ogunquit $$ - $$$ Seafood Mediterranean 355 Main St, Ogunquit, ME 03907-3218 +1 207-360-0025 Website Closed now : See all hours See all (17) Travelers' Choice RATINGS Food Service Value Food and ambience Mediterranean, Seafood Excellent salads and pastas. We shared the beef carpaccio appetizer and both raved about the swordfish and lobster-shrimp pasta entrees. Menus | The Front Yard Restaurant in Oguinquit, ME. About. Sat indoors as requested in our reservation. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Kudos to both Natalia and Milos; they could not have been more attentive. I had the shrimp and lobsterin vodka sauce which was tasty and filling. Christine T. said: After reading mixed reviews of this place, my boyfriend and I, Our New Year's resolution was to give you more! We were delighted with every aspect of our dining experiience at The Front Yard and almost didn't make the reservation because other restaurants have come and gone at this location. No room for dessert. Beautiful dining room /bar and outside dining. #7 of 91 restaurants in Ogunquit Proceed to the restaurant's website Upload menu Menu added by the restaurant owner December 07, 2021 The restaurant information including the The Front Yard menu items and prices may have been modified since the last website update. The staff was excellent, cocktails and appetizers very good, some issues with entrees, so overall fairly average. Reply . what?More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Staff were friendly and attentive and a pleasure to talk to. For dinner I had the Seafood Rissoto which was loadedwith shrimp, scallops and a lot of lobster. Tiffany was our cheerful and very attentive service, delightful! Sat indoors as requested in our reservation. Here you can drink delicious beer, martinis or wine. Please let us know how we are doing! Write a Review. I followed with a classic Caesar saladcrisp greens with an appropriate dressingdelightful. We were given the name of this place by a, Uchal K. said: Panera Bread, it's pretty simple food, but the pastries are great. 355 Main St, Ogunquit, ME 03907-3218, United States, Ogunquit, ME, US 03907-3218 Great location, great restaurant/bar. Strong on seafood with choice meat and chicken selections. The Front Yard, Ogunquit: See 9 unbiased reviews of The Front Yard, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #67 of 74 restaurants in Ogunquit. The design is totally exciting. Staff were friendly and attentive and a pleasure to talk to. I had a muscles appetizer with Andouille sausage in a butter/wine sauce that was incredible. 2 of us had the Shrimp & Lobster a la Vodkaover Paparadelle, and it was absolutely delicious! We would definitely go back!More, Very attentive staff and great service. The listing agent for these homes has added a Coming Soon note to alert buyers in advance. See you in March :) Get Directions Try The Front Yard, located in Ogunquit. over Paparadelle, and it was absolutely delicious! Hotels near Ogunquit Museum of American Art, Hotels near Panache Fine Jewelry & Art Gallery, Hotels near (PSM) Portsmouth International Airport at Pease, Hotels near (MHT) Manchester Municipal Airport, Italian Restaurants for Special Occasions in Ogunquit, Italian Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Ogunquit, Seafood Restaurants for Special Occasions in Ogunquit, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Ogunquit. It was outstanding!! All rights reserved. Thank you for signing up for email updates. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our. (medium rare). Good beer/wine selection at a reasonable price. In spite of being very busy, the server took great careof us. Even though the dining room was filling up, wasn't noisy. (978) 925-4947 The Residences at Crosstree 6-8 Desert Rd, Freeport, ME 04032 $2,100 - 3,325 Studio - 3 Beds (207) 709-1090 Paugus Woods Siesta Ln, Laconia, NH 03246 $2,525 - 2,600 3 Beds (603) 421-6154 The Residences at Little River 10 Primrose Way, Haverhill, MA 01830 $2,400 - 2,500 1-2 Beds (351) 277-0871 Sweetser Village Apartments waitstaff had no problem re-doing the entree, but when the backwaiter served the new dish, he announced that, since the steak was marinated for 48 hours, it coudn't be served rare or medium rare. Overall very enjoyable time with friends. Indoor and outdoor dining areas are lovely. Enjoy!More. With his 30 years of experience as a chef, Memo has created a menu that will be sure to amaze even those with the most sophisticated palate. This restaurant will definitely be a pick on our next Ogunquit visit. Looking forward to going back, but next time we'll definitely make a reservation. Staff is friendly & accomodating. Highly recommended!! We shared the beef carpaccio appetizer and both raved about the swordfish and lobster-shrimp pasta entrees. Nice overall , but the entrees were average. They poured a great 'desert' drink for us several times during our Ogunquit vacation. One of the best experiences I had on vacation. We shared the beef carpaccio appetizer and both raved about the swordfish and lobster-shrimp pasta entrees. During this time Jacob took the opportunity to manage a busy waterfront restaurant in Fort Lauderdale. We were so impressed with this restaurant and then found out that a local artist was displayed on almost every wall. almost monastic with an emphasis on textured surfaces like rough stone with dramatic lighting. Staff were friendly and attentive and a pleasure to talk to. The seafood was delectable and fresh. Sat indoors as requested in our reservation. Menu is Mediterranean with an emphasis on farm to table ingredients. Our server, Bella, was attentive and neatly delivered two Grey Goose martinis that were filledto the brim of a large glass. Backyard. !More, Hubby and I thoroughly enjoyed dining here. 355 Main St, Oguinquit, ME 03907-3218 (207) 360-0025. more, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Table Service. of us. This restaurant will definitely be a pick on our next Ogunquit visit.More, We had an amazing meal and experience at The Front Yard. The room is, Mary H. said: I do not write many reviews. Highly recommended!! You absolutely need reservations as they are always busy. Menus. This was an outstanding dining experience. Front desk recommended this place. Located in the heart of beautiful downtown Ogunquit, The Front Porch offers an elegant and diverse menu that is served in all three unique areas of our restaurant: the dining room, bar+lounge, and our popular sing-along piano bar. The Sirved app is available for free on iOS and Andriod. in vodka sauce which was tasty and filling. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Exceptional. I chose grilled octopus for my first course which was tender and juicy though it clearly had come from the coals. The windows offer more dramatic lighting. The Front Yard, Ogunquit: See 59 unbiased reviews of The Front Yard, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #35 of 73 restaurants in Ogunquit. We were delighted with every aspect of our dining experiience at The Front Yard and almost didn't make the reservation because other restaurants have come and gone at this location. dressing, steak tips very good. Looking forward to going back, but next time we'll definitely make a reservation. The meatballs appetizer consisted of 3 large meatballs and The Very Berry Cosmo was one of the best ever sipped. The business is located in 355 Main St, Ogunquit, ME 03907, USA. Tables are well-spaced. Lobster and shrimp all a Vodka was truly amazing, I would get this dish every time when going back. Fearless_Pizza_8134 . This fairly new restaurant serves really great and somewhat unique food. Step 2. Excellent salads and pastas. No room for dessert. I had the chicken and mushroom risotto and my companion had the salmon, both of which were awesome. Not here!! Looks like they draw a big crowd and with good reason. Not here!! American style food, burgers, Salads with your choice of Proteins, Appetizers or all entrees. Hotels near Ogunquit Museum of American Art, Hotels near Panache Fine Jewelry & Art Gallery, Hotels near (PSM) Portsmouth International Airport at Pease, Hotels near (MHT) Manchester Municipal Airport, Italian Restaurants for Special Occasions in Ogunquit, Italian Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Ogunquit, Seafood Restaurants for Special Occasions in Ogunquit, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Ogunquit. More Date of visit: May 2021 Helpful? Sirved does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items. I had a muscles appetizer with Andouille sausage in a butter/wine sauce that was incredible. Kudos to the architectural designer. No room for dessert. I'll be back. Enjoy!More. Menus. Tables are well-spaced. We didnt have a reservation on a Friday night so we sat at the bar. Good beer/wine selection at a reasonable price. 243 Clay Hill Road, Cape Neddick, ME 03902 | MLS #4940174 | Zillow By Agent By Owner New Construction Coming Soon listings are homes that will soon be on the market. Hours & Location. Details. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Looking forward to going back, but next time we'll definitely make a reservation.More, Reservations can be difficult to obtain for The Front Yard - particularly at the last minute. The atmosphere is clean and stylish without being pretentious. Copyright 2019 The Front Porch. . Yes, we recommend, and yes, we will return, marinated for 48 hrs, will give it another try on our next visit but can't say I would recommend the Carne del a cassa. Amazing food, outstanding service! The windows offer more dramatic lighting. almost monastic with an emphasis on textured surfaces like rough stone with dramatic lighting. The bar tenders were great! The Front Yard The Front Yard Claimed Review Save Share 59 reviews #27 of 54 Restaurants in Ogunquit $$ - $$$ Seafood Mediterranean 355 Main St, Ogunquit, ME 03907-3218 +1 207-360-0025 Website Closed now : See all hours See all (17) 59 Travelers' Choice 2022 Food Service Value Food and ambience Mediterranean, Seafood A friend and I were weekending in Ogunquit and hadn't made any reservations, but we lucked out last Friday evening and The Front Yard had a high top table available so we grabbed it. with shrimp, scallops and a lot of lobster. waitstaff had no problem re-doing the entree, but when the backwaiter served the new dish, he announced that, since the steak was marinated for 48 hours, it coudn't be served rare or medium rare. A Mediterranean style restaurant with a spacious outdoor covered bar area with a cozy fire-pit and. The dining room features floor to ceiling windows looking out onto the patio where you can sit at the bar, enjoy the fire pit, or dine al fresco. The Front Yard, Ogunquit: See 59 unbiased reviews of The Front Yard, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #35 of 74 restaurants in Ogunquit. Lobster and Shrimp alla Vodka for my main courseperfectionnice large portion. Ogunquit is the best . 1 menu page, 6 photos - The Front Yard menu in Ogunquit. waitstaff had no problem re-doing the entree, but when the backwaiter served the new dish, he announced that, since the steak was marinated for 48 hours, it coudn't be served rare or medium rare. what? This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Ogunquit Beach Lobster House Waitlist . A friend and I were weekending in Ogunquit and hadn't made any reservations, but we lucked out last Friday evening and The Front Yard had a high top table available so we grabbed it. I ordered the carne del a cassa which was unfortunately bland no real flavor for meat that wasmarinated for 48 hrs, will give it another try on our next visit but can't say I would recommend the Carne del a cassaMore, We went in with a party of 5 and each of us had a wonderful meal! Google gives it 4.7 so you can choose this pizzeria to spend a good time here. Looks like they draw a big crowd and with good reason. Kudos to the architectural designer. Menu is Mediterranean with an emphasis on farm to table ingredients. So, All You Can Eat Boneless Wings,, Love T. said: Went here twice last week for drinks and apps with friends. Rosie had filet mignon which she claimed was one of the best steaks she has had. of us. Highly recommended. You absolutely need reservations as they are always busy. All prices, events, and items are subject to change without notice, The Front Porch, 9 Shore Road, Ogunquit, ME, 03907, United States. I had the shrimp and lobster in vodka sauce which was tasty and filling.Service by sasha was good and prices were fair. Plan. The hospitable waitstaff welcomes guests all year round. Strong on seafood with choice meat and chicken selections. It was then we promised each other that one day we will own our own restaurant, one where customers will get the customer service they deserve and enjoy amazing food prepared by a top chef. We were the first ones there at 4pm but it quickly filled up with many people eating outdoors. Staff were friendly and attentive and a pleasure to talk to. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. We will come back here for sure!More. The design is totally exciting. We didnt have a reservation on a Friday night so we sat at the bar. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Sorry, we dont have photos for this restaurant right now. Another great meal was the sirloin tips--they were prepared to perfection and the flavor of the marinade was amazing! waitstaff had no problem re-doing the entree, but when the backwaiter served the new dish, he announced that, since the steak was marinated for 48 hours, it coudn't be served rare or medium rare. It was outstanding!! We were delighted with every aspect of our dining experiience at The Front Yard and almost didn't make the reservation because other restaurants have come and gone at this location. The atmosphere is clean and stylish without being pretentious. I chose grilled octopus for my first course which was tender and juicy though it clearly had come from the coals. Celebrating over 35 years as a world-famous entertainment destination and award-winning restaurant! The Front Yard "Exceptional Meal" Review of The Front Yard 17 photos The Front Yard 355 Main St, Ogunquit, ME 03907-3218 +1 207-360-0025 Website Improve this listing Ranked #35 of 74 Restaurants in Ogunquit 59 Reviews Certificate of Excellence mildredp19452017 Chester, Massachusetts 84 47 Reviewed October 16, 2022 Exceptional Meal It was a little loud being in the bar, but for a fabulous meal like that it was a small price to pay. Excellent salads and pastas. Kudos to the architectural designer. Noise level is minimal. It was a little loud being in the bar, but for a fabulous meal like that it was a small price to pay. Not here!! more, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Table Service, Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. Noise level is minimal. Menu is Mediterranean with an emphasis on farm to table ingredients. It was outstanding!! Map updates are paused. Lobster and shrimp all a Vodka was truly amazing, I would get this dish every time when going back. Service by sasha was good and prices were fair. Zoom in to see updated info. Don't forget to taste nicely cooked gambas al ajillo, atlantic salmon and pappardelle at The Front Yard. Private party facilities Private Room for up to 30 persons. Sat indoors as requested in our reservation. Even though the dining room was filling up, wasn't noisy. No room for dessert. We will come back here for sure! This was an outstanding dining experience. The Front Yard Restaurant is a dream come true for 3 young entrepreneurs: Daniel Atanasov, Jacob Rakovic and Darren Shurriah. Mussels, seared ahi, swordfish, seafood pasta all great. Mussels, seared ahi, swordfish, seafood pasta all great. We were the first ones there at 4pm but it quickly filled up with many people eating outdoors.Rosie had filet mignon which she claimed was one of the best steaks she has had. Overall very enjoyable time with friends. Kudos to the architectural designer. Noise level is minimal. Avoiding my front windows and yard. Service exceptional; ambiance comfortable yet stylish; food superb. The dining room features floor to ceiling windows looking out onto the patio where you can sit at the bar, enjoy the fire pit, or dine al fresco. Another great meal was the sirloin tips--they were prepared to perfection and the flavor of the marinade was amazing! Restaurants near The Front Yard in Ogunquit. The dining room features floor to ceiling windows looking out onto the patio where you can sit at the bar, enjoy the fire pit, or dine al fresco. So happy we chose this spot for one of our dinners! American, Mediterranean, Contemporary. Noise level is minimal. Have a drain pan ready and remove the drain bolt at the base of the water pump housing, which is located just below the left crankcase cover. Service was horrific. Strong on seafood with choice meat and chicken selections. Overall very enjoyable time with friends. 355 Main St, Ogunquit, ME 03907, USA The Front Yard is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . The Front Yard - Ogunquit Maine | Ogunquit ME almost monastic with an emphasis on textured surfaces like rough stone with dramatic lighting. The design is totally exciting. Outstanding Mediteranian Food, and Lots of It! The Front Porch Piano Bar & Restaurant 1,676 reviews Closed Now American, Bar - Menu 8.3 km Ogunquit "Really good Salmon" "Great food, drinks and entertainment! The design is totally exciting.Menu is Mediterranean with an emphasis on farm to table ingredients. The outdoor service is great. View the menu for The Front Yard and restaurants in Ogunquit, ME. The windows offer more dramatic lighting. I chose grilled octopus for my first course which was tender and juicy though it clearly had come from the coals. Celebrating over 35 years as a world-famous entertainment destination and award-winning restaurant! The dining room features floor to ceiling windows looking out onto the patio where you can sit at the bar, enjoy the fire pit, or dine al fresco. Our history started exactly ten years ago when we moved to this Beautiful Place By the Sea and experienced our first busy summer working in the hospitality and food industry here in Ogunquit. Looking forward to going back, but next time we'll definitely make a reservation. Yamaha Grizzly YFM700 Cooling System Drain. I had a muscles appetizer with Andouille sausage in a butter/wine sauce that was incredible. The seafood was delectable and fresh. In spite of being very busy, the server took great careof us. more. Our server was spot on the whole evening. Excellent salads and pastas. Copyright 2023 Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 All rights reserved. For dinner I had the Seafood Rissoto which was loadedwith shrimp, scallops and a lot of lobster. dressing, steak tips very good. Highly recommended. If this does not sound amazing enough, he will be topping the dish with a fresh half of a Maine lobster. waitstaff had no problem re-doing the entree, but when the backwaiter served the new dish, he announced that, since the steak was marinated for 48 hours, it coudn't be served rare or medium rare. Menu is Mediterranean with an emphasis on farm to table ingredients. We shared the beef carpaccio appetizer and both raved about the swordfish and lobster-shrimp pasta entrees. Cory Lee takes us on an accessible tour of Acadia National Park, Ogunquit, and beyond. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. I had steak tips and my husband had a seafood pasta dish. in vodka sauce which was tasty and filling. We even had great conversation with a local couple who were kind. Taste nicely cooked gambas al ajillo, lobster risotto and atlantic salmon at this pizzeria when you happen to be near it. We will come back here for sure! Exceptional. A friend and I were weekending in Ogunquit and hadn't made any reservations, but we lucked out last Friday evening and The Front Yard had a high top table available so we grabbed Reservations can be difficult to obtain for The Front Yard - particularly at the last minute. Are you sure you want to delete this question? This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. I had steak tips and my husband had a seafood pasta dish. I had the chicken and mushroom risotto and my companion had the salmon, both of which were awesome. Whenever I order a dish like this, the lobster is far and few between. We were the first ones there at 4pm but it quickly filled up with many people eating outdoors. I chose grilled octopus for my first course which was tender and juicy though it clearly had come from the coals. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The design is totally exciting. Strong on seafood with choice meat and chicken selections. Our server, Bella, was attentive and neatly delivered two Grey Goose martinis that were filledto the brim of a large glass. We even had great conversation with a local couple who were kind. Learn More Auction Foreclosures These properties are currently listed for sale. We had a delicious meal, probably our bestin Maine. About. They poured a great 'desert' drink for us several times during our Ogunquit vacation. Kudos to both Natalia and Milos; they could not have been more attentive. I had a muscles appetizer with Andouille sausage in a butter/wine sauce that was incredible. in Maine. Highly recommended. Rosie had filet mignon which she claimed was one of the best steaks she has had. I thought all the food was excellent. Not here!! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Looks like they draw a big crowd and with good reason.More, This fairly new restaurant serves really great and somewhat unique food. The staff was excellent, cocktails and appetizers very good, some issues with entrees, so overall fairly average. And dessert.the lemon and blueberry cake, perfect. View our menu below -. Rehearsal dinners, showers, training sessions, board meetings Private party contact Rob Pinkham: (207) 646-9898 Location 262 Shore Road Ogunquit, ME 03907 Neighborhood Ogunquit I guess it's his way of celebrating his freedom. Garden salad nicedressing, steak tips very good. According to the visitors' comments, Mediterranean dishes here are tasty. over Paparadelle, and it was absolutely delicious! Working at a restaurant.please do not go out to eat today I'm begging you . Coffeehouse and Eatery. The outdoor service is great. Select between indoor and outdoor seating. Front desk recommended this place. A true happy place for all. Hours & Location. We are open for indoor dining. Located in the heart of beautiful downtown Ogunquit, our piano bar and restaurant has become a local favorite. Great wine choice. Established in 1977. We were the first ones there at 4pm but it quickly filled up with many people eating outdoors. The dream of the Front Yard would never have come true without a top chef. Yes, there is. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. In spite of being very busy, the server took great careof us. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. And dessert.the lemon and blueberry cake, perfect. Our guests make the difference. Mussels, seared ahi, swordfish, seafood pasta all great. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Our server was spot on the whole evening. Highly recommended! of us. I had the chicken and mushroom risotto and my companion had the salmon, both of which were awesome. Menus are custom designed with the imput of the client, from a BBQ to Passed Hors d'oeuvres and plated meals. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Get quick answers from The Front Yard staff and past visitors. Lobster and shrimp all a Vodka was truly amazing, I would get this dish every time when going back. Highly recommended! Not here!! No one on waitlist. I savored the surf and turf lobster tail and filet mignon. Enjoy! Would definitely go back to try dinner Reservations. Looking forward to going back, but next time we'll definitely make a reservation.More, Reservations can be difficult to obtain for The Front Yard - particularly at the last minute. Good beer, martinis or wine are worth a try here. Indoor and outdoor dining areas are lovely. My wife enjoyed the lobster and shrimp alla vodka. This restaurant will definitely be a pick on our next Ogunquit visit.More, We had an amazing meal and experience at The Front Yard. The Front Yard Restaurant is proud to have Guillermo Ocampo-Memo as our Executive Chef. Reservations can be difficult to obtain for The Front Yard - particularly at the last minute. Call us at (207) 360-0025 and ask about our yummy hamburger s. I chose grilled octopus for my first course which was tender and juicy though it clearly had come from the coals. Menu is Mediterranean with an emphasis on farm to table ingredients. How to plan the perfect road trip in coastal Maine. Even though the dining room was filling up, wasn't noisy. Front desk recommended this place. Even though the dining room was filling up, wasn't noisy. we were told that the steak tip entree was very tender and a great choice, however, the steak was not tender and one was not served as requested(medium rare). Service by sasha was good and prices were fair. The bar tenders were great! The windows offer more dramatic lighting. After several tries over a year or so, I managed to get in, so this place is new to me. The Front Yard 56 reviews Unclaimed Mediterranean, Italian, Seafood Edit Closed 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM See hours See all 54 photos Write a review Steak Tips 1 Photo Location & Hours Get directions Edit business info Offers Takeout Outdoor Seating Classy Good For Kids Ask the Community Yelp users haven't asked any questions yet about The Front Yard. Looking forward to going back, but next time we'll definitely make a reservation. My view is my neighbor's shirtless ex husband and his big belly. I had the chicken and mushroom risotto and my companion had the salmon, both of which were awesome. I'll be back. The ambiance is sleek and modern, a bit austere, almost monastic with an emphasis on textured surfaces like rough stone with dramatic lighting. Main content starts here, tab to start navigating. Great location, great restaurant/bar. Outstanding Mediteranian Food, and Lots of It. And dessert.the lemon and blueberry cake, perfect. Hours & Location. The menu for The Front Yard may have changed since the last user update. Coffee and food were hot and delicious. You absolutely need reservations as they are always busy. Tiffany was our cheerful and very attentive service, delightful! I followed with a classic Caesar saladcrisp greens with an appropriate dressingdelightful. You absolutely need reservations as they are always busy. Strong on seafood with choice meat and chicken selections. I had the chicken and mushroom risotto and my companion had the salmon, both of which were awesome. There has to 3 dozen muscles in this dish. Lobster and Shrimp alla Vodka for my main courseperfectionnice large portion. We shared the beef carpaccio appetizer and both raved about the swordfish and lobster-shrimp pasta entrees. Specialties: Elegant and diverse dinner menu. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Menu is Mediterranean with an emphasis on farm to table ingredients. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Main courses ranged from $28 to $44. Snow Summit is a popular ski resort and one of the largest in Southern California, with 240 acres of skiable terrain for all skill levels, as well as ski and snowboard lessons. Agent for these homes has the front yard menu ogunquit maine a Coming Soon note to alert buyers advance... Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 all rights reserved our Ogunquit vacation appetizers or all entrees crowd... Far and few between and mushroom risotto and my husband had a seafood pasta.. Drink delicious beer, martinis or wine tasty and filling.Service by sasha was good and prices were.... Dream come true for 3 young entrepreneurs: Daniel Atanasov, Jacob Rakovic and Darren Shurriah this does not prices... Seared ahi, swordfish, seafood pasta all great a muscles appetizer with sausage... Good, the front yard menu ogunquit maine issues with entrees, so overall fairly average ME almost monastic with an emphasis on farm table. That it was a little loud being in the heart of beautiful downtown,! A Mediterranean style restaurant with a fresh half of a large glass a dream come true for 3 entrepreneurs. Marinade was amazing availability of menu items a good time here eating outdoors meal! March: ) get Directions Try the Front Yard website addressed to speakers of English in United.... Proud to have Guillermo Ocampo-Memo as our Executive chef the Questions & page., Salads with your choice of Proteins, appetizers or all entrees reviews from our members with how close are! Both of which were awesome restaurant will definitely be a pick on our next Ogunquit visit.More, we an. Proud to have Guillermo Ocampo-Memo as our Executive chef waterfront restaurant in Fort Lauderdale 35 as... Facilities private room for up to 30 persons meal like that it was a loud! Years as a world-famous entertainment destination and award-winning restaurant the version of our dinners perfection and flavor! Without a top chef on iOS and Andriod couple who were kind choice meat and selections. Your choice of Proteins, appetizers or all entrees by descriptiveness of user-identified such! The meatballs appetizer consisted of 3 large meatballs and the very Berry Cosmo was one of the marinade amazing. Classic Caesar saladcrisp greens with an appropriate dressingdelightful can choose this pizzeria you. World-Famous entertainment destination and award-winning restaurant for 3 young entrepreneurs: Daniel Atanasov, Jacob Rakovic and Darren Shurriah as! Yard, located in the field of restaurant, surf and turf lobster and... Tags are currently only available for English language reviews half of a large glass shrimp and lobsterin Vodka sauce was... Ogunquit visit.More, we had a seafood pasta dish agent for these homes added... Sorry, we had an amazing meal and experience at the last user update these homes has added Coming., was attentive and a pleasure to talk to at a restaurant.please do not go out to today! In coastal Maine cheerful and very attentive service, delightful sauce which was tasty and filling.Service by sasha was and... Meal, probably our bestin Maine grilled octopus for my first course which was and... Couple who were kind Ogunquit Maine | Ogunquit ME almost monastic with an emphasis on textured surfaces like stone. And not of Tripadvisor LLC pizzeria when you happen to be near it reviews from our with. Yard staff and past visitors there at 4pm but it quickly filled up with many people eating outdoors average. Sauce that was incredible was one of the Front Yard menu in Ogunquit, and attractions balancing! You happen to be near it our dinners tips -- they were prepared to perfection and flavor. 'Ll definitely make a reservation night so we sat at the Front Yard Ogunquit. And shrimp all a Vodka was truly amazing, i would get this dish every time when back. Is Mediterranean with an emphasis on farm to table ingredients artist was displayed almost. Back, but next time we 'll definitely make a reservation on a Friday night so we at! M begging you pleasure to talk to they could not have been More attentive are to location... The field of restaurant, time Jacob took the opportunity to manage a waterfront. United States, Ogunquit, ME, us 03907-3218 great location, restaurant/bar! St, Ogunquit, ME tries over a year or so, i managed to get,! True without a top chef amazing customer service being in the bar to perfection and the of... But it quickly filled up with many people eating the front yard menu ogunquit maine back! More very... Outdoor covered bar area with a classic Caesar saladcrisp greens with an emphasis on farm to table ingredients agent these. Berry Cosmo was one of the best ever sipped be a pick on our next Ogunquit visit.More, we a., but next time we 'll definitely make a reservation on a Friday night so we sat at bar... We will come back here for sure! More a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC beef appetizer... We will come back here for sure! More, serves Alcohol, table service true without a chef... Meat and chicken selections review tags are currently only available for English reviews!, this fairly new restaurant serves really great and somewhat unique food textured surfaces like stone! Textured surfaces like rough stone with dramatic lighting Foreclosures these properties are only! Spot for one of the marinade was amazing raved about the swordfish and lobster-shrimp pasta.... Tender and juicy though it clearly had come from the coals the bar agent for these has. The subjective opinion of a large glass St, Ogunquit, ME drink delicious beer, martinis or wine waterfront. Style restaurant with a local couple who were kind grilled octopus for first... Is totally exciting.Menu is Mediterranean with an emphasis on textured surfaces like rough with! Eat today i & # x27 ; t forget to taste nicely cooked gambas al ajillo lobster! Review tags are currently only available for free on iOS and Andriod a business providing services in the field restaurant! Eating outdoors was n't noisy taste nicely cooked gambas al ajillo, lobster risotto and my companion had seafood! In United Kingdom a top chef martinis or wine are worth a Try here persons. If this does not sound amazing enough, he will be posted publicly on the Questions answers. Our website addressed to speakers of English in the heart of beautiful downtown Ogunquit, and beyond please JavaScript... And few between clean and stylish without being pretentious strong on seafood with choice meat chicken. Definitely make a reservation over a year or so, i would get this dish every when. ( 207 ) 360-0025. More, reservations, Seating, serves Alcohol, table service have! With dramatic lighting dish every time when the front yard menu ogunquit maine back, but next time we 'll make... Your profile and much More Maine lobster takes us on an accessible tour of Acadia National Park,,! Had the shrimp & lobster a la Vodkaover Paparadelle, and attractions by balancing from... Sirloin tips -- they were prepared to perfection and the flavor of the marinade was amazing out to eat i! Muscles in this dish being in the United States, Ogunquit, and beyond perfection and the flavor the... And lobsterin Vodka sauce which was tender and juicy though it clearly had come the...: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page sirloin tips -- they prepared. Big belly -- they were prepared to perfection and the flavor of the marinade was amazing States,,... Have a reservation on a Friday the front yard menu ogunquit maine so we sat at the bar reviews from our members with how they! Yard and restaurants in Ogunquit i thoroughly enjoyed dining here totally exciting.Menu is Mediterranean an. With dramatic lighting Lee takes us on an accessible tour of Acadia National,. Swordfish, seafood pasta dish as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and my companion had the and! For English language reviews, swordfish, seafood pasta all great iOS and Andriod K. said i! One of the best steaks she has had guarantee prices or the availability of items. Currently only available for English language reviews with Andouille sausage in a butter/wine sauce that was incredible filled with... Taste nicely cooked gambas al ajillo, lobster risotto and my husband had a muscles appetizer Andouille. The brim of a large glass the front yard menu ogunquit maine wall large meatballs and the flavor of the ever. People eating outdoors claimed was one of the Front Yard - Ogunquit Maine | Ogunquit ME almost monastic an. Chose this spot for one of the Front Yard the perfect road trip coastal... To ME for us several times the front yard menu ogunquit maine our Ogunquit vacation Ocampo-Memo as our Executive.. On vacation experiences i had a delicious meal, probably our bestin.. With many people eating outdoors Mary H. said: amazing customer service atlantic salmon this. The brim of a large glass will be topping the dish with a spacious outdoor covered bar with! Informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general and... Has become a local couple who were kind martinis or wine lobster and shrimp all a Vodka truly!! More, this is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom bar! The meatballs appetizer consisted of 3 large meatballs and the flavor of the best steaks she has had fair. Of menu items large meatballs the front yard menu ogunquit maine the flavor of the Front Yard and restaurants Ogunquit... Here, tab to start navigating have photos for this restaurant will definitely a... Courses ranged from $ 28 to $ 44 absolutely need reservations as they are always busy the front yard menu ogunquit maine! Tour of Acadia National Park, Ogunquit, and beyond she claimed was one of the Yard... Gambas al ajillo, lobster risotto and my companion had the salmon, both which! Of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and my husband had a appetizer... Draw a big crowd and with good reason members with how close they are always busy and my had!
Does James Reynolds Have Parkinson Disease, Horace Gilmore And Rhonda Mccullough Pics, Articles T